4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 10/23/2013 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I started using Revitalash last july after reading a lot of good reviews about this product and seeing pictures of some beauty blogger's lashes before and after using this stuff. After using Revitalash for over 3 months I can honestly say that it is freaking amazing! In the beginning of using Revitalash I noticed my lashes getting a lot stronger. I used to loose a lash or two when removing my eye-makeup. After a week of using Revitalash I didn't loose any lash at all. I believe that this is what's causing Revitalash to work so well. Your lashes become stronger, they stop falling out and this gives them the chance to grow some extra length over time. The lengtening effect takes a while before you notice it. I've tried to use Revitalash on a daily base, but I think I've only succeeded in doing so in the first week. I did however use Revitalash for 3-4 times a week in the last 3 months. Right now my lashes are getting to the point of almost being too long!!! I get a lot of compliments on them, but also a lot of questions on 'my lash extensions' and 'my false lashes'. I also had to stop using my favourite mascara, L'oreal Telescopic Carbon black, since my lashes keep tipping my eyebrows when I use this mascara, and this causes the ends of lashes to look a bit crooked at the tips. I'm going to minimize my Revitalash usage to once a week and hope this will stabilize my lash length.

on 9/2/2013 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Love this product. Totally does what it says it will do.
Ive been using eyelash conditioners for quite some time now. Due to the fact that my own eyelashes are pretty ordinary. Not extremely short but also not long or thick.
I started out using Lilash, which is also a great product. It made my lashes longer in 3-4 weeks and they stayed long. The thing i disliked was the fact that it didnt really make my eyelashes thicker. Also after 2 years of use, i had the feeling the effect started to decrease, so I figured I might as well try revitalash (practically the same price anyway).

When i tried revitalash first at use I wasnt very pleased, my eyes felt a little irritated. A bit of a burning sensation. Though I have very sensitive eyes, so not really suprising. This lasted for a couple of weeks and now it doesnt bother me anymore. I didnt have any other side effects.
It took me a while to see results I think at least 8 weeks (been using it almost 3-4 months now, every day at night) and like other reviewers my eyelashes fell out a bit (at start of use).
I was about to give up, but Im glad I sticked to it, cause my eyelashes are longer then ever. Also they got a bit thicker. When wearing mascara they look pretty damn neat and people have complimented me about this.
Dont get me wrong its not a miracle product, its not like you are wearing false lashes and the its a pretty expensive product. But you will definitelly see a massive difference.

on 8/25/2013 9:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i've been using revitalash for about 10 months and it has been a great success - i've had no problems and my lashes are lovely: not OMG long, but much thicker and longer than they are naturally, and pretty awesome with a few coats of mascara. plus i no longer bother with lash curlers, lash extensions, or false eyelashes, which saves me a lot of time, money, and fiddling around, and i can use oily eye makeup remover, and rub my eyes when i feel like it, without worrying about what it's doing to my extensions ;-)
i should add :
(i) it took a long time to see any effect on my lashes. it was probably about three months of near daily use - and i'd pretty much decided it wasn't going to work - before my lashes started looking noticeably longer. quickly after that i had a great result.
(ii) i had a phase early on after starting with revitalash, where i lost more than the usual amount of lashes, and although that was worrying i persisted, and now my lashes are thicker than ever, and have been for a while.
(iii) i use the product every other day and i have found this as effective as daily use.
(iv) it also works on brows to thicken them up, and some hairs grow really long (!), but i haven't been able to fill out a couple of overplucked areas - only a few sparse hairs have come in so i haven't thrown out my eyebrow pencils just yet. (eta: the brow product has been more successful at filling in the overplucked areas so i'm using both products now).
(v) i haven't had any dark / blue staining of my eyelids, and my eyes are still the same green, but if pressed i would have to say my waterlines and the skin around my eyes does seem a little pinker and slightly more prone to irritation, but nothing i can't deal with - and it may be unconnected to the revitalash.
(vi) i only put the product on my upper lashes / eyelids but my lower lashes have thickened and lengthened too, which is just as well because they'd look pretty unbalanced otherwise ;-)
all in all i'm very pleased with revitalash. my only complaint is that it is hard to find - you have to deal with the ongoing allergan v athena situation - and expensive to buy, but i'm enjoying having good lashes and brows so much, it's worth it.

UPDATE: a recent paula's choice in-depth review endorses revitalash (and rapidlash) as one of the very few lash enhancing products that lives up to its claims.

on 8/25/2013 8:38:00 AM

this makes my eyelashes fall out like crazy, it was ok for the first 2 weeks, but when i woke up this morning, there was over 10 lashes fallen out from my right eyes!

on 7/2/2013 3:33:00 AM

what can i say about this product?its definetely my new HG.well, i got this typical asian lashes:short, pin straight and sparse.i tried every expensive mascara out there to "hold" a curl. so, after reading a few reviews i decided to buy it. i started using it on 17th April..i aplied it every night before i go to bed since then. i havent seen any result since last 2weeks ,they looked just a lil bit longer but i also recognized a few fall outs as well!! But today after 6weeks using ut i can tell that they are much longer,stronger and fuller ..they dont fall out anymore and omg they hold a curl like crazy.they look so amazibg just wirh 2coats of mascara( normally i use 4-5coats) even my bf commented on my lashes and ask if i was using fake eyelashes! i def recommend this product. you Have to be PATIENT!! try it, u r going to love it!

on 6/18/2013 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I also had used revitalash - this one for lashes and for brow. I have permanent make up and all I needed was longer and stronger lashes. Revitalash was really great but two months ago I discovered Newvitalash. My mate bought it for my when she was in US. I know there is many conditioners like that right now so I doubt if it's effective..... but IT IS !!! this one is as good as revitalash or even better but much cheapper and the bottle is bigger so lasts longer. I have tested it for two months and I am totally satisfied !!! In my opinion You can try it without a risk. It is totally recommendable !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!! !!! Newvitalash is my new best cosmetic

on 1/11/2013 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Can I give it 6 lippies? I love, love, love when I find a product that does what it says it does AND is easy to use. I didn't have shorties to start with, just average lashes. Average volume. On a lark, I decided to try this out. I'm so happy I did!

I noticed growth after about a week, as another reviewer did. I'm approximately 2 months on and I have these really long lashes. Warning: no one told me when they get really long that they can get unruly. They can! I wish I could get them to all fan perfectly out like falsies but this is not now my natural lashes are. Not an issue for Revitalash but it's something the major length / growth I experienced from Revitalash has caused. I still continue to use it daily (because with these results, I cannot forget!)...I was thinking to cut down to every other day for maintenance. I think I read that somewhere but not sure now.

I am comparing my length and my look to how I looked when I wore extensions. For the record, I spent a year and a half wearing those extensions. Not like the Kardashians crazy thick but nonetheless, the stuff made an impact. That said, every 3rd week I needed to fix them/fill up the gaps. In terms of length, I am now very close naturally in terms of length to the extensions. Obviously not in terms of volume because with extensions, they are thicker. But unlike the falsies, I don't have to worry about how I remove my eye makeup and which makeup I apply, I don't have to fill these up every 3 weeks and occasionally take a break because my own lashes are being suffocated. Also, from an economic perspective, it basically means the Revitalash is WAY cheaper than every so often a new set of falsies and the every 3rd week maintenance cost. Doesn't even compare.

I really recommend this product. I couldn't be more happy with the results (other than having my lashes do something no lashes do in real life!).

I heard good things about their mascara as well - might give it a go.

on 12/23/2012 11:12:00 PM

I have been using Revitalash for 3 weeks & have definitely noticed a significant difference in the length of my eyelashes. I began to notice a difference after about 1 week of use. I waited to write a review to make sure the change was real. My husband even noticed my lashes are a lot longer. They are so long, in fact, I am considering using the product every other day so as not to have circus lashes ;)

I am very well pleased by how well & how fast this product worked. I read the reviews on this site before purchasing it & was not disappointed!!!

on 7/21/2012 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my first review on MakeupAlley, but I just had to give props to this product!

I wanted to try Latisse, but I had no insurance at the time. I saw the reviews on this site and decided to give Revitalash a go. I took some before pictures the first day I applied it, and have yet to take the after pics. I will try to remember to post them here once I do.

The short version of my review (because I can be very wordy): This product is a WIN.

My lashes used to be naturally long when I was in my teens and twenties, but I found that they seem to be getting shorter and sparser as I get older (I'm 42, now). Revitalash took little over a month or so for me to tell a difference by touch alone, and now starting my 3rd month, the difference is quite visible.

I have gotten so many comments on my eyes since Revitalash began to kick in and I think it's because now my light blue-green eyes really stand out with longer and darker lashes. I was at Sephora the other day getting a quick makeover, and the girl told me I had amazing lashes. I wasn't even wearing mascara! I told her about Revitalash, and she said she's been using Latisse for months, but after seeing my lashes, she's going to give that a try. The Latisse was making some of her lashes fall out.

I don't know if this product is supposed to darken lashes, like Latisse does. I believe (I'd have to check again) that it *is* marketed to produce darker lashes, but I can say from my own experience that my lashes are much darker than the very light brown that they were, before. It finally hit that this stuff was working when I found myself frustrated that my trusty eye-makeup remover was not removing my mascara at the end of the day, then I felt my lashes and took a good look and realized I was seeing my actual - clean - lashes, no mascara!

My individual lashes are also much stronger-feeling, and definitely not as baby-fine and soft as they were; before. I can go without mascara. Sometimes when doing my makeup, I have forgotten to put it on, LOL. And the length, WOW. If I press them back to my eyelid to check, they fall just a bit short of my eyebrow arch. What's especially pleasing is that the lashes at the outer corner that were so short and hard to reach with a mascara wand are now long!

I am also noticing my lashes have curl to them, now. I wasn't expecting that, but it's a nice surprise!

I have not had any allergic reaction, no change in eye color, no skin-darkening, no adverse effects at all. Of course, your results may vary, but for me, it's been a very comfortable experience.

The "cons"

Something that could potentially be a problem is the tube it comes in. I rated packaging a 3 because, though I've not had the problem, I can see it happening at some point because I'm a klutz. If this tube gets knocked over, the liquid will spill out. A pricey mistake if it happens! It would be nice if the tube had some sort of "spill proof" aspect to it.

The only other "con" I can think of is the price. While cheaper than Latisse (though now that I have insurance, it may be the other way around, if my insurance covers Latisse). Still, I got Revitalash on ebay for around $75, and the tube I bought is still half full (I'm an optimist!), after using once a night for over 2 months. A little goes a long way, and when you break it down monthly, it's really not too bad.

To sum up: love, love, love! I just hope I don't spill it!

Edit: just added before and after pics. The quality of the before pictures is really grainy, but you can see the change very well. And I had zero makeup on in all pics!

on 2/18/2012 12:18:00 AM

This product is amazing.I used a lot of different like loreal but didn't effect.I got perfect result.I introduce to my friend and they were satisfied 100%.

Popular Lash Treatments