September 30, 2014 | 1920 users online

Fragrances - Hard Candy - Liquid

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had mixed feelings on this scent. Somedays I really loved the scent and others it was just so-so. I guess that I would kinda have to be in the mood for this mix of licorice and pear. It's definitely a distinct scent. I got my bottle from TJ Maxx a few years back. If you love it.. you better stock up on it cuz it's currently discountinued from the Hard Candy line.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2007 7:42:00 AM More reviews by DevonLee

Hate the smell of this...very fake smelling and cheap. Yuck. Thank God I just had a sample.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2007 1:39:00 AM More reviews by BeatriceKiddo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bashfully never tried this, but I just wanted to share what I found. To note you can buy this at Discount Beauty Supplies online even though it is discontinued, if it's truly a scent you can't live without.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I went through a serious Hard Candy phase a few years ago and of course, had to get the fragrance too. I ordered it from Sephora unsniffed and I wasn't disappointed. The licorice isn't very strong, but I do detect it. I like that the drydown is just a soft fresh scent, not too fruity or sweet in my opinion. This *is* very similar to Lolita Lempicka which is probably why I like it. I'm sorry it's discontinued, but I've noticed that you can find it on eBay, etc for a good price if you love it! I like that the bottle is a nice, sturdy simple bottle--in fact it looks just like the polishes, only bigger! I don't wear my ring, I just let it adorn the bottle :-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2006 7:45:00 PM More reviews by SpinDiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

What a surprise! Swapped unsniffed looking for a strong, sweet licorice note. So not there on me! This didn't go sweet either. It is an odd almost unisex, fresh scent - that REALLY lasts.

I may use this quite a bit - it just lost lippes for not staying at all true to its notes....

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2006 2:44:00 PM More reviews by zrmeda

I'm very sad this product is d/c. It's just sweet enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2005 2:15:00 PM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A lovely everyday scent on the sweet side. I bought it unsniffed at TJ Maxx for peanuts, I'm not regretting it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2005 6:04:00 PM More reviews by love_and_hate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wrote a review on this years ago, and I have to edit it because I don't think my review did it justice.

The older I get, the more I enjoy this perfume. I wish I could find something like it because my small bottle is more than half way gone (and I'm kicking myself for not getting the bigger bottle when they D/Ced it). Its got a sweet, but not nauseatingly sweet scent to it. I'm bad with perfume descriptions, so I don't know exactly how to describe it. But it is a lovely perfume.
If anyone can tell me something that smells remotely similar to it (and I know that perfumes smell different on everyone due to body chemistry, but I'd like something relatively close.) that would be just lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2005 10:07:00 AM More reviews by SweetSharon07

i first got this as a sample from sephora. it smells better when its sprayed on, at least to me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2005 11:17:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Too sickly sweet

Update:This fragrance is SLOWLY growing on me. I love the cute ring. It's a toe ring? I thought it can be used for the fingers.