Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Get this concealer if you want to look at least ten years older and your under-eye area to look dryer than the Sahara Desert! Worst concealer EVER. Extremely drying. Never again.
I went back to my old standby, Cover Girl Fresh complexion concealer, and was very happy with it.

Out of so many undereye concealers I've gotten I think this one is the one that makes the least effect on my under eye dark circles, I have them ever since I can remember it's hereditary for me and I've tried sooooo many and still searching for the best one, but this is definitely not the one the packaging is nice but it does nothing what so ever expect dry my undereye area more, it might just be because I do have dry skin but I would not repurchase this:/

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Bought this make-up to help cover up my under eye area and it look liked there was nothing there!!! There also didn't have my color.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this concealer! It's very easy to blend and covers practically anything. Not much to say about it, although its very liquids so a little bit goes a very longgg way.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am always on the hunt for a good concealer. My under eye dark circles are not too bad but, I definitely need some coverage. Although, I like some of Neutrogena's skincare, I have never used their makeup. Before purchasing, I made sure to read the reviews. The texture is very nice. It's not too thick & goes on smoothly. My skin tone is very fair so, I bought the light. I "finally" found a concealer that does the job!!

This is an update. I like the ELF maximum coverage concealer better than this one. But I still give it a 4 star.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for years, and I really like it. My skin is pretty oily and some products tend to fade. With this, I only need a small amount for both eyes, and if I set it with a powder, it won't crease or fade. It also covers pretty nicely. It also has SPF. Very nice product; will repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I have extremely oily, pale skin with a yellow undertone. So far, this is the only under eye concealer that really works for me and stays put. I have purple bags under my eyes that do not go away- no matter how much I sleep. It's hides and tightens the area- making a notable difference. I use Fair 05.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This product was just okay for me. It didn't have as good of coverage as I would have liked. I purchased because of the fact it had an SPF and claimed not to settle into lines. It's not the worst concealer I've tried, but I wouldn't repurchase. Not worth the 10 bucks. After being applied, this concealer made my under eye area look a little dry. But the tube is going to last me a long time, and it works for me as a backup now. I will keep searching for a better under eye concealer.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this concealer for years. I am not a fan of cakey concealers. I have olive skin and this blends in perfectly! People always compliment my eyes. I may try some high end concealers in the future, but for now this works beautifully! Very light, I don't even feel like I have concealer on.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Well I say I wouldn't buy this again simply because I didn't buy it the first time. My older sister, who has a lovely olive complexion gave me this after she realized it was waaay to light for her (it is the light shade). I thought I'd give it a whirl on days I wasn't too terribly concerned with covering up my hereditary dark circles I got courtesy of my mom. The interesting thing I read somewhere about this concealer is that it relies more on light-diffusing particles instead of a heavy consistency and that it actually makes kind of a nice "primer" so to speak before you actually use your regular concealer. It is very light coverage in my experience as I am use to my MAC concealer. The spf 20 sunscreen is also a big plus to me. I thought the color was good for me too. As a stand alone concealer it's not bad and would probably be good for someone with minor dark circles. I like to use it with my other concealers as a kind of primer.