April 17, 2014 | 1865 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product was just okay for me. It didn't have as good of coverage as I would have liked. I purchased because of the fact it had an SPF and claimed not to settle into lines. It's not the worst concealer I've tried, but I wouldn't repurchase. Not worth the 10 bucks. After being applied, this concealer made my under eye area look a little dry. But the tube is going to last me a long time, and it works for me as a backup now. I will keep searching for a better under eye concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by EarthAngelGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this concealer for years. I am not a fan of cakey concealers. I have olive skin and this blends in perfectly! People always compliment my eyes. I may try some high end concealers in the future, but for now this works beautifully! Very light, I don't even feel like I have concealer on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well I say I wouldn't buy this again simply because I didn't buy it the first time. My older sister, who has a lovely olive complexion gave me this after she realized it was waaay to light for her (it is the light shade). I thought I'd give it a whirl on days I wasn't too terribly concerned with covering up my hereditary dark circles I got courtesy of my mom. The interesting thing I read somewhere about this concealer is that it relies more on light-diffusing particles instead of a heavy consistency and that it actually makes kind of a nice "primer" so to speak before you actually use your regular concealer. It is very light coverage in my experience as I am use to my MAC concealer. The spf 20 sunscreen is also a big plus to me. I thought the color was good for me too. As a stand alone concealer it's not bad and would probably be good for someone with minor dark circles. I like to use it with my other concealers as a kind of primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by MurphyRants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

To make this short and simple; I barely have under eye discoloration but this couldn't even cover it. It does have nice packaging but the finish is a little greasy and the product has a scent to it that is just mystifying.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Dakotaf13

Not a bad concealer at all! I've had it for probably close to 6 months and i feel like it will last me forever. I apply it with a dome toped, small kabuki brush because I feel like it makes it extra even. Good buildable coverage. It isn't anything extremely special, I would purchase again if I couldn't find anything better, but I think I'm ready to try out other options.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall this is a good concealer to use under the eyes and on the eyelids. It does have a bit of a funky smell, but as soon as you apply it - you can't smell anything. Nice sheer coverage without looking cakey..definitely brightens up my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2012 8:02:00 AM More reviews by susieg8385

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very nice concealer which unfortunately was no good for me as it has a ridiculously strong perfume had to return it Swapped it for Almay Smartshade - much better!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by beth3118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

okay concealer , awful smell

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by chubbymuffins835

I bought this in medium and I use it everyday, I'm 16 and I have dark circles under my eyes and when I put this on you can't even tell I have dark circles I live this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by bitterrose1025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer. I use the medium shade and it's perfect. It is on the sheer side but for everyday it works. I like that it isn't thick nor does it feel heavy. I don't find that it creases on me and it last all day for me. For a drugstore item it is on the pricier side but it still cheaper than department stores products.