April 18, 2014 | 1938 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Pencil - Black

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by xxmakeuplover123xx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in need of cheap black eyeliner - I don't normally wear it (usually I use brown, because black looks too harsh on my eyes). At 99 cents, it almost didn't matter how well it worked, and it did the job for a day. I had to reapply it a few time because it smudged a little too much.

Overall, if you just want to try out a black liner, this costs almost nothing, but if you're looking for one to wear everyday, I would say look for something a little higher quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by tamaleconsalsa

Normally, I don't buy Wet & Wild product, or shall i say, i didn't.

I'm not sure what the company is doing, but their products are starting to make a real comback.

At the price, you really can't beat this deal!
The liner is suprisingly soft and smooth, and doesn't tug much on the eyelids.

Yes, it CAN smudge , but most liners do that anyway. I use this liner for smokey looks, Blending is KEY here. Also, use a primer on your lids, to make the product stick more.

I'd definitely get this liner again. Not sure when though, as I STILL have tons of it left! (bought it in september, still have 99% of it left, and it's almost December.)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by amykimkim

This is my first eyeliner. only 93 cents. i think you get everything for what u pay for. i have monolids so it creases really easily. but it smudges on its own too but doesnt erase completely so it gives you a softer smoky eye look without it being messy. it looks quite nice actually. im sticking with this eyeliner just because its so cheap. the pencil is huge and sharpens easily. its super creamy and easy to apply. i recommend this for people who are just starting with makeup. if you have time, you can reapply this once every 2-3 hours or so. i cant because im at school and no one reapplys makeup. its just a little awkward standing in the bathroom or at your locker putting makeup on. lol. if youre on a budget, this is definately something you may wanna check out

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by DagnyEvelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very smudgy. I'm going to have to echo another reviewer and say I tried (a lot) to love this, but it's not happening for me. I'm a touch bad at putting eyeliner on, a more experienced person may have better results.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by lilxcupid101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For an inexpensive product, I have to say that I do like this product. It's creamy and very easy to apply. It has been the only pencil liner that I've tried and used so far. However, a down side to it is that it DOES smudges and does not stay on for a very long time. I have fairly oily lids and it does not stay on for hours. I use do use primers, but when I use this, I would have to pat it off and reapply. In addition, when I apply it to my bottom line, it tends to smudge. I would recommend this for a back up or touch up eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2012 6:27:00 AM More reviews by Congie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Dirt cheap. And you get what you pay for. It smudges like crazy and makes you look like a raccoon. I try to love it, but i just cant.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by JanetPlanet98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this. It is one of the best eyeliners I've used and plus its only .99 cents. I got a black, white, chesnut, dark brown, and purple one from a local drug store for only .70 each. I have to say they're creamy and easy to apply. The only downside is that when it is on our water line and your eyes water, it starts to come off making you look like a raccoon.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I've gotten some pretty incredible products for $1, and I've also gotten amazing products from wnw and this is not one of them. Yes you get a ton of product but it smudges and the second you put it on the water line its gone. If you use it on the top lash line give it about 2 hours and it'll look like someone beat you, which is what I found out the hard way when I went to use the bathroom at work, very embarrassing. If you're looking for a super smudgy liner, this is it but beware that it does transfer and go everywhere.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by xosandy

This eyeliner is dirt cheap but you get what you pay for. I've tried to use this as an everyday liner and it smudges like crazy! Within an hour, it creases and makes me look like someone has given me a black eye. I don't even use it on the waterline and the liner transfers everywhere. You get a ton of product but if I had to choose I'd rather go sans makeup. It's such a shame because the pencil is super soft and glides on easily. Plus it's a nice true black.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by piercingQuiet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Maybe if you're looking for something to finish your Halloween look, this should do it but definitely not for all day wear. Smudges too easily.