April 24, 2014 | 1905 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - B and B

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2008 8:37:00 AM More reviews by krystalchan

finally gave this a try as i have read good reviews from people with medium-tan skin. even with a very small amount and lots of buffing, this is way too orange for me.
in em i wear: olive-golden medium or winged butter

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2008 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Chiakiss

I ordered this color for free sample kit first. This was actually my VERY first blush in my entire mekeup life. I never liked wearing blush but since you get one for free, why not give it try? I didn't know how to pick a right blush for my skin color so i just picked something orangeish and shimmery just because I thought orange might look good on tanned skin. Then...I was right! The dirk orange color looks beautiful on my skin and just right amout of shimmer gives my tanned skin just right amount of glow. As the other reviewers said this color is definately for medium or darker skin. It is really pigmented you really need to tap your brush real good before applying, little goes long long way. I'm now ordering a full size of this blush since they are having sale :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by twiggyy

I recieved the sample size in the first free sample kit that I had ordered and I thought that I had made a mistake for sure as it looks quite scary in the jar and I tried rubbing a little bit on my hand and it looked very very ORANGE. It is an extremly pigmented blush with some golden shimmer to it which works well on my medium toned skin with olive/pinkish undertones.

By the second time of using it I had learned how to use it properly. What I do is tap a little bit out, and I mean one tap so that hardly any product come out, and dab the brush lightly in the practically non-existent amount of power. I then blow on the brush to make sure there is absolutly NO excess product on the brush and finally dust it very very lightly on my cheeks. It should feel like you're hardly touching your face with the brush. Doing this I have been able to achieve a gorgeous, natural finish and look. This stuff will last FOREVER, and you need so very little of it but is most definaly for medium/dark skin tones.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sophealy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought the sample kit and can't complain about the packing or price. It was free. However, the color did not match the website. It was overpowering and highly pigmented. A little goes a long way. So much so, I can't figure out the right combination to make it look normal. No matter how I applied it, it was either too peachy pink or burnt peach with enough shimmer to magnify every pore I don't want seen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2008 5:29:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush, but I am also medium-toned and very golden (EM Winged Butter/MAC NC30). I think you need to be at least medium toned to wear this well; the EM website says good for all complexion types but I doubt that, with as intensely pigmented this is. It is a dark bricky/brown peach color with some nice shimmer and gold to it. I just put a little on the brush bristles and buff into the apples of my cheeks. Lovely sunkissed look if you are not light or fair. I haven't had any problems with Everyday Minerals breaking me out, and I'm oily. I have a mini size and this is so pigmented, it will probably take me a while to go through it, but I would definitely get this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Iamblondedotcom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The color is to bricky reddish/coral and not good for my pinkish, fair skin. It's pretty awful and matte, the large is to big to go through: ever and too pigmented. I like shimmer, and unique colors this just doens't do it. I sent it to my sister. I think it breaks her out. I'm starting to think I wasted my money on Everyday Minerals thinking it's all hype and not giving me what I need. It's affordable and the foundation would be great if it didn't cause several giant zits on me. I hand it over to my sister and it does the same thing to her. I think this is the last mineral makeup I'm going to try...BE did the same thing to me and I'm realizing that I'm just NEVER going to be a mineral makeup girl so I'm gonna stop wasting my money!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, B&B did not suit my coloring (fair/light skintone, olive undertones). I ordered a sample size under the mistaken impression that this was a peach shade. Instead, it was more of a bronzed/brick shade that looked way too dark no matter how little I put on. Very hard to work with. But if a pigmented blush is what you're looking for, this one will not disappoint.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/29/2008 10:07:00 PM More reviews by eyre23

for me this is like a cracked out blush. i put it on and bam! it's scary! i feel kind of bad cause i got a full sized version. i always try to be careful (light-handed) when i wear this but it's just highly pigmented... period! i just can't make it work. i guess i'm going to buy a super light-colored blush to tone this down with. for reference, i am a mac nc30 and a light olive to medium olive for edm foundations. just wasn't for me, unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Mari221

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have medium beige skin with dark auburn hair and dark brown eyes. I do however have alot of redness on my cheeks so finding an appropriate blush can be a "nightmare" for me. So I ordered this blush as a sample from Everyday Minerals.
I must say that I really love this blush. You must use a light hand but that is always the case with superior quality,highly pigmented blushes, I prefer warm colors so this color may not be appropriate for everyone but someone with similiar coloring will probably love this shade.

However, I found that if you apply this mineral blush shade to your lips and then apply a shiny clear gloss ( I use Lancome's Miracle Juicy Tube) it is an amazing lipcolor that looks natural but not to pink.

I get compliments on it all the time.

Highly recommend and would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2008 12:23:00 PM More reviews by sadendingsong

I've refrained from reviewing this for a few months because I wanted to wait until I was absolutely sure I hated it before giving it an unfair review. in the container it looks so pretty, like a terracota peach. the slight shimmer doesn't bother me and I never owned a color like this so I was excited. when I first applied it, I looked like a clown. the color was orange and over-the top. however, just recently I decided to use it again, but this time make sure it was used very very VERY sparingly. I literally can only slightly touch it to my brush then tap off some excess and lightly build up the color. it is really an intense color and very very pigmented, but if used carefully, it gives a really gorgeous glow that looks really good with bronzer or a brown smokey eye. just practice extreme caution