Lancome Hydra Zen

3.5

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stereate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Suffruticosa/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Eugenol, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Crithmum Maritimum/Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Silica, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polycaprolactone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Capryl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Geraniol, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Dextran Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance

not a well moisturizer enough for my dehydrated skin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

how can it be for sensitive skin when there's so much perfume in it? Irritations galore!

Smells lush - so pricey to keep replenishing - I do love this but I prefer the Dior hydra sorbet a tiny bit more still this is a great product, nice looking pot that it comes in and it smells heavenly.
I'd gladly have this again.

I've been coming back to this moisturiser ever since it was released, years ago. I try something else, nad then I always return. It has a lovely slippy feel to it, a nice delicate scent, and it leaves your skin feeling soft. That's pretty much everything I look for in a moisturiser, but there are a couple of drawbacks. The packaging is horrible and cheap looking - it would be much nicer with frosted glass than the white jar - or better still, scrap the shape, which I find quite unappealing. Also, I'm yet to find a moisturiser with an SPF that feels nice and makes my skin feel nice. I'm allergic to a lot of creams with spf, and the version of this with sun protection makes my skin feel tight and itchy.

I can not live without this product. It's pricey but it'll last me a good year. I have very dry cheeks and other products tend to make my cheeks sting when i use them but this is so soothing and it works fast. I use it twice a day and a little bit goes a long way. I use it once in the morning before make up and once in the evening after I have removed my make up.

The product has changed over the years (I have been using it since I was 15) but the changes haven't had any affect on me, if anything, it just keeps getting better!

This is the one and only moisturiser I use and will continue to use. It's not greasy and once gently rubbed in, it dries nicely. It makes my face feel really soft too!

Overall, I LOVE THIS! :)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This moisturizer is amazing! Though I have oily skin and I'm aware that this moisturizer is for normal to dry skin, but I'm still enthusiastic about try out this moisturizer. I used the small sample, that come it with other Lancome product from Lancome. I usually only use it before I go to sleep, because my skin repairs and rejuvenate the most at night and in the morning I would have soft, silky skin. The moisturizer feel so creamy and water-beased when I apply it to my skin, I can feel that it starts sinking in my skin and hydrated it the minute I apply it on and the moisturizer smells so divine too. The next morning I would found my t-zone flooded with oil, that's all right, it doesn't stay like that the whole day, just cleanse your face in the morning with your favourite cleanser and water. After remove the excess oil, underneath I swear to god, I can see a most more glowing, radient, healthy, clearer, smoother and softer skin. I do recommend it, if fact I swear by it. It works on about anyone and the cream itself it soft on the skin and hydrating. Please do give it a go.

I didn't see any calming effects but this is a very light cream that is rapidly absorbed into the skin, which I liked.

There was no trace of greasiness and was comfortable to wear.

The fragrance is as usual, subtly floral.

However, for the price I can't justify buying another one because there is no SPF. It's a shame as I like the Lancome products that I have purchased so far.

This is nothing special. I don't agree with the "Neuro-Calm" pitch- what does that even mean? ( My field is chemistry )

My skin experienced no adverse reactions but the same goes for any light lotion with no added colours or fragrances.

I would not make a habit of buying this. No way.

This is very light weight. I like the jar and the consistency. Like the previous review said, I always use spatula to scoop out cream/lotion in a jar. It is gentle yet hydrating, did not irritate my sensitive combo skin, nor does it turn my face into an oily slick in hot days. It's easily spreadable so a jar last a long time. Although I've used moisturizers that made more difference for me, this moisturizer does make my skin better through long time use. But I want to share one thing about this which is why I only gave it a 3. This is strongly perfumed, and its scent lasts for hours. I wouldn't mind the scent at all if it were not for my face. My sister is a life long Lancome customer and would buy anything Lancome. But I suggest anyone who's never worn this to try this either by visiting the Lancome counter, or get hold of a sample. Know its scent before you buy a large jar. You may love it or hate it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is really a great cream. I'm a dermatologist and thus, I really know how to read ingredient lists and how our skin works.
I've been using it for 6 months now and can't recommend it enough. I do find it tricky however, when companies advertise their products as "suitable for sensitive skin".
First, EVERY skin is sensitive. It is just that some people react to more stuff than others. Second, one can have allergic reactions to EVERY single thing! Most of the time, if a product is suitable for sensitive skin, it just means that the product doesn't contain common irritants - no more and no less.
Everybody has to try out for themselves if a product suits them or not but as far as the ingredients are concerned, this moisturiser is great and contains all you need for good-looking skin. Just make sure to use SPF in addition or with your Makeup.
P.S.: If you use a spatula moisturisers do NOT get contaminated and you have the additional advantage to get out all of the product. With pumps, you're never able to do that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Too much perfume and synthetic ingredients, Will not use again. Now it burns my skin and makes it itchy. Gave it 2 lippies because it does not break my skin out.