October 21, 2014 | 857 users online

Mascara - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by greenmotogirl

I purchased this on a whim because it was 75% off (i hope that doesn't mean i wont be able to find it again) and b/c of it being talc free. For a mineral mascara, this stuff is impressive and stays on longer than any mascara Ive ever used! Never ever smudges and looks very natural. It literally grabs every lash and coats it...I actually think it has improved the length and strength of my lashes since using. Def will repurchase if I can find it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by savannahx3you

I personally like this product a lot. It works great on my eyelashes to give me natural thick long lashes without looking fake or overdone like some mascaras do. This definitely isn't a glam girl mascara like lashblast by covergirl, but it does look good IF applied right. You have to get the hang of it because the wand has a brush on one half and a comb on the other half. It does sometimes clump, but it hasn't so far flaked or smudged, and it lasts all day, even through 2-3 hours of sports practice. Overall, I would say this product is good, definitely everyday mascara for the whole not too intense look. It DOES work.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyedBeauty00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently just bought this mascara on a whim (as I do with most d/s makeup.) So far I like the consistency of the mascara its not too runny or too thick. It doesn't have any of the strange smells like some mascaras. It can tend to go on thick if you apply more than two coats. So no more than two coats is your best bet to keep from going clumpy. I haven't quite decided on my opinion of the brush yet. I like how it is very firm and separates my lashes. But, the side with the single row, comes out of the tube with so much product on it, that I don't care to use that side. I think it could have been 5 lippies if they had made the entire brush with the hard bristles. Overall I am very pleased with the results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by meriellyn

Wonderful stuff, especially for the price. Not clumpy or flaky or smudgy or irritating. Nice color. The brush/comb surprised me. I was a little taken aback when I first saw it but after trying it, thought it was swell.
Everything you want a nice, solid, basic mascara to be and is buildable into something a little more dramatic. Not terribly lengthening, but doesn't make lashes look stumpy either. Stays on well and washes off easily and thoroughly.
Two thumbs up. Especially since I got it dirt cheap on sale at CVS.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Ashese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the tube this mascara comes it, it's a pretty silverish style with a neat shape.

This mascara is fantastic. It goes on really dark and well, and makes my lashes look great. Mine is starting to get a bit crumbly when I put a lot on, but that is because it's starting to get old so I want to get another one soon if possible. I will buy this product again.

Thumbs way up!

:D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by IdetteB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is okay, I did get good lashes but not what I was expecting I guess. It seems to get too tacky to really build up your coats like the package says. But i did get long dark lashes, I just prefer thickness as well. I just wanted to try this one out for myself and I got it half price so it works for me..this mascara dried out pretty quickly too and made it hard to get the last of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by gotiffany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product, even though the package is bland, but the overall product is to die for ! I recently got this on sale for a couple of bucks and it does exactly what it says, three coats and your lashes look like they have a natural set of fake lashes. I really liked it and I would def. use it again,

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2008 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Diaphne

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

FINALLY, a mascara that does not smudge or smear on me. I have super duper oily lids and the majority of mascaras(high and low end) and eye makeup will travel, fade, disappear within a couple of hours. If cosmetic companies ever needed somebody to test how budge-proof/anti-raccoon eyes their eye makeup/mascara was, they should seriously give me a call. I'll volunteer in a heartbeat. I have such a hard time finding a decent mascara that doesn't leave me looking like a raccoon. UGH. Btw, I do have the Clarins Double Mascara and I have used the Kate Waterproof Coat Mascara. Even with those on, I still get slight smudges after a few hours.

This particular mascara is not waterproof. It comes off easily with water or any cleanser. It is definitely VERY, VERY BLACK, which I love. Easily buildable. I love the funky brush and I have absolutely no problems with using it. Separates my lashes with no problems and I can keep building the volume. It actually adds a little bit of lift and curl to my Asian lashes. I don't even need to curl my lashes beforehand. May I 'prep and prime' my eye area beforehand or not, this mascara goes on and stays on with minimal flaking. I will choose 'itty bitty flaking' over 'raccoon eyes' any day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2008 12:03:00 AM More reviews by hollywoodvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So smooth... so defining... so cheap! I love this mascara. After snagging it from my sister's bag a few times, I had to buy it for myself. It's very "black", which is what I like most about it and the formula is really nice and non-irritating. Unfortunately, I "have to" wear false lashes on a daily basis because my real lashes are too light and fine. But this mascara provides a very defining base. If I HAD to do without my "falsies" for a while, I would probably look for a more volumizing mascara, although some other mascaras that claim to be volumizing are a lot worse than this one. This brand is good with mascara overall and this one's no exception.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 8:53:00 PM More reviews by kak513

I've had this for about a week now - it's free with rebate at CVS! First of all, I hate the tube shape. It's really awkward to hold. The brush inside is like a comb: one side has 4 combs all together, and the other side of the brush has a lone comb, which is probably necessary to get this thick stuff on, but the packaging doesn't mention that it isn't a regular brush, and this is kind of tricky to get on right. Props to them for making the damn darkest mascara I've ever come across - so dark, in fact, that I can never, ever get it all off when I wash my face. No burning, just a little flaking, so it basically passes the test. It also layers really well without clumping, and I credit the brush. Definitely worth it to try for free!