December 19, 2014 | 1515 users online

Moisturizers - Clarins - Multi Active Night Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by RM077

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use the the night cream for normal/dry skin as my skin can get quite dry. This is the best night cream I've used. It has a nice texture - moisturising yet still light-weight and a pleasant scent (as with all clarins products.)

It's very hydrating and my skin always looks and feels so much nicer after I've used this. It makes a noticeable difference and in the morning I can see my skin looks brighter, smoother and plumper. My boyfriend even commented on how 'fresh' my skin looks recently! I absolutely love this night cream and will continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this practically every night for a year. It is amazing stuff and i honestly couldn't live without it. My husband laughs as i love putting this on at night so much - the smell relaxes me!! - and i love how it sinks in to the skin so easily.

I purchased my first jar last year when my skin was going through a bit of a bad phase.. it had lost it's 'glow' and was looking dull. I read reviews and did my research - i wanted a night cream for combination/oily skin but for 30 something skin. This seemed like the best option and having used Clarins products in my early twenties i decided to go back... and i'm so glad i did! The cream seems really rich in the jar but it just sinks in to the skin. it is not greasy or heavy at all - and that's exactly what you want when you have oily skin!

When you wake up your skin is fresh and smooth and feels lovely. That's why i can't live woithout this... oh and it's given my skin it's glow back ;-) Amazing stuff x

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by silvia0811

love it!! i wake up with a clean face no oil whatsoever and my skin had never looked better, i love my complexion now even my boyfriend tells me all the time that my skin looks beautiful even one time when i was sick and have been all night in the hospital he asked that if i was wearing make up cz my skin look great, i use this in combination with the day cream, great system for me finally i found a moisturizer that works well for me no oily skin, no breaking out and no dryness

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by frucht_tasche

This is a perfectly decent moisturizer for people with normal to slightly dry skin. It does not do anything dramatic, but it moisturizes well and my face looks clear and healthy in the morning. It has a very pleasant texture and does not leave any greasy residue.

It may sound boring, but after a few years of experimenting with so many different brands and products, I came to cherish Clarins products. In fact I disliked Clarins when my skin was in bad condition because -- I believe -- their products are aimed not so much to solve any skin problem as to maintain already good skin without major issues. I have slightly sensitive skin that reacts badly to some active ingredients and with some of Clarins products, especially the multi active line and double serum, my skin looks rested and clear, and most of all, well taken care of. This cream is not cheap, but for whatever reason, my face looks just better with this than with more basic moisturizers (I do want to know why -- theoretically it does not make much sense).

If you do not expect a dramatic improvement and are looking for a nice moisturizer, you will be happy with this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Hadn't tried Clarins products for years until I got this as a sample at Sephora. I used in three nights in a row and didn't notice any difference (really not enough time to judge though). What I didn't like is the fragrance (I strongly dislike anything I put on my skin that has fragrance unless it's perfume) and it made my face sting a little (and I don't generally have sensitive skin). The smell, though, was the clincher for me. Won't be rushing out to buy this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by km1704

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh, won't be re-purchasing. I had started with the multi active day, which I loved, so I bought this and was using both for a period of time. Then I ran out of the multi active day and began using this one for both day and night for several months. I'm almost done the jar now and have moved onto Boscia's night moisture cream because my skin's been craving something more hydrating.

The smell of the multi active night cream never appealed to me (felt too perfume-y on my skin...my fiance doesn't like the smell of it either) and it's basically turned me off the whole line. May go back to the multi active day eventually because I did really like it (although not enough to repurchase when I had run out... so... maybe it wasn't so great after all).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 6:46:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got a sample of this when I bought some Clarins stuff. I was sceptical about trying this out coz the Multi Active Jour makes my face look like a shiny disco ball. But then its a night cream so who cares if the face is shiny.

And what a wonderful cream it has turned out to be...it's a white cream, not too thick, delicately fragranced (love the smell), and simply melts into the skin. It isn't greasy and surprisingly, didn't make my face shiny either. It is absorbed in an instant and skin feels smooth and hydrated.

The next morning, my face looked so fresh and radiant, as though I had got 8hrs of sleep (I had slept for less than 6hrs). It had plumped up my skin a bit too.

I still have a bit of sample left but I've already bought the full sized product coz it's so wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by vatel7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only used a sample, but the skin looks plumper. Will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have only ever had sample tubes of this product - the large sample tubes that Clarins offers in their GWPs. And I like this product as a night cream during the summer months, when my skin doesn't need something as rich as the Super Restorative that I use in cooler weather. This isn't a miracle worker but it leaves my skin feeling plumped and moist without feeling greasy. Doesn't break me out or leave my skin looking red or irritated. On nights when I don't want to use my Lotus Oil or Jouviance lotion, I use this and am happy with the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by cspence

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin, and with most night creams I will wake up with a very oily nose. However, with this cream my face was never oily. I originally got a sample from Sephora and I had some left in it and tried it again and alas, no oilies when I woke up so I decided to purchase the full size version and my skin looks great. Although everything isn't for everybody, I would suggest you get the sample from Sephora and try it out, because if this product works for you, it's really going to work.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No