July 29, 2014 | 1757 users online

Moisturizers - Clarins - Multi Active Night Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Alinster

really lovely moisturizer, leaves my skin feeling soft and with a nice glow. I have even noticed that it has kept my face clear of blemishes and pimples! smells great, just wish it didn't come in a jar. will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Hadn't tried Clarins products for years until I got this as a sample at Sephora. I used in three nights in a row and didn't notice any difference (really not enough time to judge though). What I didn't like is the fragrance (I strongly dislike anything I put on my skin that has fragrance unless it's perfume) and it made my face sting a little (and I don't generally have sensitive skin). The smell, though, was the clincher for me. Won't be rushing out to buy this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by km1704

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh, won't be re-purchasing. I had started with the multi active day, which I loved, so I bought this and was using both for a period of time. Then I ran out of the multi active day and began using this one for both day and night for several months. I'm almost done the jar now and have moved onto Boscia's night moisture cream because my skin's been craving something more hydrating.

The smell of the multi active night cream never appealed to me (felt too perfume-y on my skin...my fiance doesn't like the smell of it either) and it's basically turned me off the whole line. May go back to the multi active day eventually because I did really like it (although not enough to repurchase when I had run out... so... maybe it wasn't so great after all).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 6:46:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got a sample of this when I bought some Clarins stuff. I was sceptical about trying this out coz the Multi Active Jour makes my face look like a shiny disco ball. But then its a night cream so who cares if the face is shiny.

And what a wonderful cream it has turned out to be...it's a white cream, not too thick, delicately fragranced (love the smell), and simply melts into the skin. It isn't greasy and surprisingly, didn't make my face shiny either. It is absorbed in an instant and skin feels smooth and hydrated.

The next morning, my face looked so fresh and radiant, as though I had got 8hrs of sleep (I had slept for less than 6hrs). It had plumped up my skin a bit too.

I still have a bit of sample left but I've already bought the full sized product coz it's so wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by vatel7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only used a sample, but the skin looks plumper. Will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have only ever had sample tubes of this product - the large sample tubes that Clarins offers in their GWPs. And I like this product as a night cream during the summer months, when my skin doesn't need something as rich as the Super Restorative that I use in cooler weather. This isn't a miracle worker but it leaves my skin feeling plumped and moist without feeling greasy. Doesn't break me out or leave my skin looking red or irritated. On nights when I don't want to use my Lotus Oil or Jouviance lotion, I use this and am happy with the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by cspence

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin, and with most night creams I will wake up with a very oily nose. However, with this cream my face was never oily. I originally got a sample from Sephora and I had some left in it and tried it again and alas, no oilies when I woke up so I decided to purchase the full size version and my skin looks great. Although everything isn't for everybody, I would suggest you get the sample from Sephora and try it out, because if this product works for you, it's really going to work.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by lipstickholster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

clarins multi-active night youth recovery cream for combination skin is wonderful, amazing. i've been using it for a month now, and it delivers what it promises. the oils in my t-zone have been redistributed on my face, and i have that clarins glow! the lines on my face are almost gone, my acne scars are almost gone, and my complexion is beautiful! the jar is almost full, so this is well worth the price. all you need is a tiny dab on your finger, and you are good to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product!

I would give 5 lippies because of the quality of the product but had to take a lippie off for the price and the packaging...I wish it was in a tube.

But it is not going to stop me from purchasing. I love the smell of it. It really moisturizes but not overly, my skin looks beautiful after I was my face at night.

Clarins changed my face....today a Sales Associate didn't believe when I told her I wasn't wearing foundation, only a bit of concealer and Clarins loose powder with a few Mac Studio FX touch ups threw the day.

I love you Clarins!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by carmenp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought it last autumn based on the reviews here and the fact that I love the Special Eye Balm from Clarins.
This one broke me out the first time I used it. Broke me out the second time. Gave it a third chance but my skin was furious by then and I just gave up using this... Definetely not for me. I still have it though. I may give it a chance in a few months if I don't give it away to my mother by then.