January 30, 2015 | 1874 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 3:33:00 PM More reviews by darthvaderette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a review for the Batiste Big & Bouncy XXL Volume version.

My hair has the tendency to get too oily too fast between washing. We all know washing to often isn't the healthiest for most and being a busy mom, time and ease is important for my hair care these days.

Batiste dry shampoo is my life saver. I can now go 3-4 days before washing my hair and the volume formula leaves my hair big and bouncy. My hair is healthier for not washing so often and I'm saner for not needing to spend a lot of time on it (and still looking good, if I say so myself! ).

I apply this by spritzing a small amount (you don't need a lot or else it turns your hair grey) into sections near my roots all over my head, massage and fluff with my fingertips, brush out any remaining product with my boar bristle brush, refluff locks, and I'm good to go.

I've tried other dry shampoos but I always come back to my tried and tested Batiste!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 1:58:00 AM More reviews by tamedDOLL

One of the best dry shampoos out there. I've gone through at least 5 of these. It is really effective at soaking up grease. I find that it is easy to brush out the excess so I don't have a problem with a white cast against my black hair. This dry shampoo is not hair spray like at all (unlike the ones at the DS). My only complaint is that the smell can be a bit strong, but it doesn't linger in my hair for too long.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2015 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Katbeee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this after reading reviews on here, this is my first dry shampoo so I don't have much to compare it too. I was actually looking for something to give me some volume, as well as refreshen my hair. If you want volume this product won't do it, well it will for like 2.5 secs. It does a decent job at masking oily hair I'll give it that. I can probably get away without washing my hair for a day it two longer with this. The pressure of this aerosol is pretty intense, so becareful when you first spray. It did come out white but when I ruffled it with my hands it went away. I bought the cherry travel size to try it smells pretty good and doesn't linger. I'd probably buy another travel size before I fully commit to this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Halyal

This is a brilliant way to refresh your hair in-between the washes. Takes seconds to do. Of course it will not give you the same looking hair as after washing it, but this makes it look and smell much fresher. It comes in a variety of different fragrances, so there is something for everyone. Personally I like the Original best. It looks best on blond or highlighted hair, as otherwise the powder can be visible. Batiste do brown/dark hair options too, but having tried it, I didn't find it any better than the original.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by jmarie3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this dry shampoo. I have thin fine soft blonde hair that I used to wash everyday because it became oily quick. This dry shampoo has changed my life! No longer do I have to wash everyday! I spray some of this in my hair in the morning and it's instantly clean and bouncy, make sure you rub it in well or it will leave white residue, even on light blonde hair. I've tried so many other dry shampoos and they all make my hair sticky or gross, but I seriously dread the day I don't have Batiste on hand! Bottle lasts about a week of daily use... so buy all they have! especially if you can find it for like $2 at TJ Maxx

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Melissa151

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best stuff ever. Love it. Will keep buying for sure. White caste is not bad at all, smells great, and really eliminates oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Pukkalicious

Eurrrgh, this dry shampoo is awful!! After reading great reviews and finding myself a bit strapped for cash before Christmas, I thought I'd give it a go.

I have shoulder length, mid blonde hair. I used it on the second day, instead of washing and it not only left a white mask, it felt disgusting in my hair. I rubbed my fingers through my hair and scalp and they were covered in 'gunk' and I needed to wash them. By mid afternoon, my hair looked greasy again so completely defeated the idea of use instead of washing.

I have now ordered my Philip Kingsley Another Day Dry Shampoo which is much more expensive (14) but I get the result it promises.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by clairesque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this is my favorite dry shampoo out of all the ones i've tried. i have the blush & the floral scents, and they have a pleasant but subtle smell, unlike other dry shampoos which have a very strong chemical scent. it makes my hair look and feel very clean, even on the second or third day without washing--plus it looks very natural, not too powdery or sticky. the packaging is super cute as well. my only complaint is that they are pretty expensive; i usually buy it at stores like tj maxx to save a little money. this product is a must-have if you have oily hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by QueenAshe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this! I got it in cherry and it smells wonderful. It instantly revitalizes my hair, giving it volume and an amazing clean feel - it even feels kind of cool on your scalp when you spray it on. One can doesn't last very long though if you use it on a weekly basis. A can lasts me a bit around 2 months. Yes, it's the most expensive dry shampoo at the drugstore, but it's definitely worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't doubt that this is a good dry shampoo, I enjoyed the blush scent, but I just am not the biggest fan of dry shampoo. It leave a white cast in my hair and it makes me feel dirty :\