Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I cannot survive with Batiste dry shampoo. I have tried countless other brands that all leave my hair feeling tacky/sticky or don't work well. Batiste gives the perfect amount of volume, whilst soaking up oil and leaving hair soft and wonderful.
I don't really like the smell but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make to have the volume!

I really like this product. I have oily roots after 2 days but dry ends and this dry shampoo soaks up the oil very well. It also gives great texture to my hair so it's way easier to style. The white powder is easy to brush out and doesn't leave any residue.

I'm using the one for XXL Volume and this is one of the few times a product really does what it says on the packaging. It lifts the roots just for the perfect amount and my hair looks natural, full and just lovely. This one doesn't really smell of anything which is ok. I wouldn't mind if it did, but for others this might be important. Sometimes I also put it on in the morning and it keeps working its wonders till the end of the next day, I don't even need to apply it again, it just keeps on working for 48 hours straight which is really impressive.

I've tried other dry shampoos before but they didn't work at all or not as I had hoped they would, and I started to think it was maybe my hair or I used it wrong, but this one here is absolutely amazing. I've already bought the 3rd bottle and I'm glad I found this product.
I absolutely recommend it!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This dry shampoo is alright. It allows me to go two extra days without shampooing my hair, but only if I put my hair up. I find that it sucks up quite a lot of oil, but after a couple of hours my hair is oily again. Therefore, I can't wear it down. If I follow the instructions, the white powder is absorbed into my hair and I can't see it. It does seem to change the texture of my hair though, if that makes sense. I have the original version and the tropical one. I prefer the original as the other one has an overpowering smell of coconut. I usually love the smell of coconut, but it's simply too much for me. Would I buy the original one again? Yes, but only because it's cheap and because I haven't found a dry shampoo that I prefer to this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a brunette and bought both the regular batiste dry shampoo & the one with a dark brown tint. I am just going to stick to the regular batiste dry shampoo because the white residue combs out so easily. The brown tint too easily make my bathroom look dirty, and it's gross washing it out of my hair. I feel like those two things are unnecessary b/c the regular one works so well.

My go to dry shampoo product. Great product, works a charm, I have oily roots/dry ends. I try to only wash my hair twice a week, I use conditioner once in a while. Great smells aswell.

Only dry shampoo that works really well. This stuff is a serious must... It takes away the appearance of greasiness completely! I've been through at least 10 of these bottles! Oh and I mainly get the original one, but I have tried a couple of the other ones, they're all amazing!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I got this at my local drugstore and I wasn't familiar with dry shampoo's as I have never tried them before a year ago.

The XXL Volume one is definitely my favorite. It works great on me.

As someone who must wash my hair daily, I'm happy to be trying dry shampoo again after a terrible experience years ago. Batiste worked really, really well, slightly better than cornstarch. I can't compare to other dry shampoos since I have only tried one other brand ever. My routine is I wash my hair in the AM, apply Batiste before bed by spraying in, letting it sit then brushing through. The next day my hair looks great and even holds up at the gym. As a daily hair washer, this is life changing!!! Only con is my bathroom ends up covered in a fine white mist. I have dark brown hair and the morning after applying, the white cast is no longer visible.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got the Blush one, which is a cute flowery scent. I have oily scalp and dry ends and this is my hair wash routine: wash it at night, leave it the following day, the 2nd day I work out in the evening and use the dry shampoo at night, 3rd day I work out too and wash my hair at night. All you need to do is shake it well, divide your hair into sections, spray it to the roots and massage your scalp thoroughly.

PROS: Gets rid of the oil, gives hair a subtle sweet smell, leaves no white residue.
CONS: The button (the thing you push with your finger to spray the product out) is too hard, sometimes I have to even use my thumb to push it

All in all it's a good product, I'm not happy abt the button being too tough but other than that, there's nothing bad abt it and I will def get myself a backup!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Tropical and I always keep a backup. It doesnt leave a white cast, perks up my hair and gives me some volume.

Video Reviews & Tutorials