Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 5/7/2015 6:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

these are great to have around when your hair is a little past its prime & you want to freshen it up & extend it a little longer. tbh i am generally not the biggest fan of the way dry shampoo feels but this is easily my fave one. partly just bc it's the most easily available (ulta) & cheapest one that doesn't test on animals & bc it doesn't contain corn starch which can irritate my scalp. i've mostly used the cherry one but i started getting a little sick of the scent so last time i got the "bright & lively floral essences" one & i like it better. i need very little, just a few quick bursts targeting oily areas. love the cute bottles!

on 5/7/2015 1:42:00 PM

This works the best for me out of about six others that I have tried. It is very good at reducing the oily feeling I get near my roots on day two and three. The original formula sprays on very white, and must be massaged in thoroughly. I would not recommend this for darker hair.

I use a texture spray in addition for volume on day three.

on 5/5/2015 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I was using the Tresemee dry shampoo for the longest time and I hated it. It left a white cast on my brown hair and smelled terrible. I have the brunette variation of the Batiste and I love it. It smells amazing (which is important when you're trying to freshen up your hair), it doesnt leave a white cast, and gives me that extra day before I have to shampoo again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my go to HOLY GRAIL Dry Shampoo of all time! I have tried a few different dry shampoos - from high end to drugstore and this one has them all beat. This gives my hair SO MUCH volume and it literally absorbs every drop of grease and makes it feel as if I just washed my hair even if Im on day 4 of greasiness. I am platinum blonde so I also like that it can kind of camouflage my dark roots when they are growing out. Overall just an amazing dry shampoo my only complaint is that I kind of go through it fast and it is slightly pricey for 8$-9$ at Walgreens. I also love the cherry scented one!

on 4/29/2015 8:03:00 AM

I use this sometimes in between washes and it's great for that. As with any dry shampoo I find it dries my hair out however I only use this for one day and wash my hair the next day. It's great for absorbing excess oil and bringing hair back to life for short term use. I always make sure I have a bottle of this. This is available in different colours e.g brown for brown hair etc, however I prefer the original which is white but just ensure that I have rubbed product in properly. Definitely a staple for me :)

on 4/27/2015 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to like this product so much. For all the hype, and suggestions from friends- I really wanted to experience the magic. But it just didn't do anything. And I want to clarify that maybe it's just me and my hair type. But I struggled even to find a scent I liked from the whole line. A lot of them gave me a bathroom-vibe. I also dislike the general lack of control with aerosols, it ends up all over my forehead when I'm just trying to get my bangs in order. I gave it two lippies because at least it didn't make my hair worse.

on 4/24/2015 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i like pantene dry shampoo better

on 4/24/2015 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing.
I spray it into my roots whilst holding my head upside down and lifting up layers so as to spray it in section by section, then I rub it in with my fingertips for a couple of minutes. There is some residue and I have to wash my hands afterwards but that's just the nature of the product. Afterwards, my hair looks fuller, healthy, and has a subtle shine. It also feels cleaner, which sets this product above other dry shampoos I've used. I think it makes my hair slightly lighter but as my hair is a mid blonde that bleaches easily in the sun, the roots of my hair are often darker and I find the appearance is improved.
I have flat, very straight hair and usually brush it before spraying and then leave it slightly ruffled from the dry shampoo process before spraying with hairspray. This adds volume without making it look too messy.
I use the original scented one, and the smell is pretty inoffensive and fresh. The spray is quite strong compared to other dry shampoos I've used, which makes it easy to apply, and kind of feels quite refreshing.
The only downside is that I have fairly long hair - three inches or so past the my bra strap - and by the third day of usage, I find my the bottom of my hair gets quite static. This could just be due to it needing conditioning by this point though.

on 4/23/2015 1:18:00 PM

This is by far the best dry shampoo!! I love this stuff, doesn't get your hair all white like some other brands! Definitely my favorite!

on 4/22/2015 12:32:00 AM

I've tried a lot of dry shampoos and always come back to this one. It doesn't make my hair feel freshly washed, but it does a great job of absorbing excessive oil without giving my hair the appearance of being doused in baby powder. If my hair needs a refresher and I don't have time to wash my it, this is what I reach for. I currently have blonde highlights, so I don't use the tinted kind but have in the past when I was more brunette.

Top Rated Batiste Products