Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 2/14/2015 1:44:00 PM

It will get rid of the oil temporarily. It doesn't voluminize as much as I expected, but I'll repurchase again and again because it's the only dry shampoo you can find in Germany. On my 3rd bottle

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I purposely avoided Batiste for years simply on the ugly 70s looking bottle. It is SO UGLY to me. Same reason why I haven't tried Pssssssst yet. Oh well, I decided to get Batiste anyway because most dry shampoos out there suck. I got the blush version and I'm very happy with it. It smells OKAY. I guess it's better than what is out there on the market. It doesn't stink and it's not overpowering so that is a plus.
However, I find myself addicted to this. I have dry hair so I only wash it every 3rd or 4th day. I use this inbetween to freshen up and give my hair some bounce. It works fantastic! It does a great job keeping hair fresh and it gives my hair some body. I don't even need any other styling product when I use this.
The only negative thing about this is that it sprays out a very noticeable white cast. You really need to work this into the hair by raking your fingers through the roots and taking a brush to them.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I thought this product was okay, and it wasn't expensive, but it ran out really fast and sucked all moisture from my hair. I don't think it was a waste for me to buy it, but I won't be purchasing this product again

If you color your hair, you need this in your life! For someone who has dyed red hair this really saves me from having to wash it as often. It comes in all different colors and scents, but I prefer the original scent. I liked to spray it in my roots and mush it around and then comb out the excess. When my hair is extra greasy, I will spray some in my roots before I sleep, when I wake up my hair feels refreshed and the dry shampoo is blended in. The only problem with this product is that sometimes it can leave a white cast, so make sure you blend it in.

on 2/8/2015 4:17:00 PM

Holy grail. It works as volumizer too! I

on 2/8/2015 4:11:00 PM

My go to dry shampoo. I like almost all of the scents and it leaves my hair refreshed. Although, sometimes it leaves too much residue behind.

on 2/2/2015 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This stuff is fantastic. I use it after drying to create volume and "dirtiness" so my fine hair will hold a style. The people who are reviewing this poorly seem to all have the same problem, which is failure to read the instructions. If you do not keep the can a few inches from where you're spraying, it will concentrate the product in that area and leave a white appearance. Also, if you have this problem when using ANY dry shampoo, spray the product where you want it, let it sit for a couple of minutes, and then rub through your hair with a soft towel for a few seconds. I love this stuff and haven't found a better dry shampoo, and I think the primary reason is that they do not use silicone. I get annoyed when companies use silicone products in dry shampoo, because all that does it weigh the roots down, grease them up and achieve the opposite effect of the one you desire. They think it produces shine, but in reality, it will make you need a shampoo quicker than if you use a brand like Batiste, which does not contain silicone ingredients (dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, etc.). This stuff is gold for women like me with fine hair. This provides "grip" and also allows me to shampoo only twice a week---sometimes only once a week, depending on what other products I've used in my hair.

on 1/26/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I only wash my hair every other day at most so the natural oils can absorb into my hair so dry shampoos are important to me. I picked this up after hearing a lot of good reviews and I think it works pretty well but isn't amazing. The smell is described as a "crisp and fresh smell" but smells like a rotting lemon...

It does make my hair feel less oily and keeps it that way throughout the day so a decent purchase overall.

LOVE this dry shampoo. I have the original bottle and its the best. I bought this produce when travelling in London and have been hooked ever since. I find that it doesn't leave a gritty feeling in your hair like other dry shampoos but it just feels clean and soft. It also has a nice fresh scent to it that isn't too over powering. It seems to dispense the product quite forcefully however so a little spray goes a long way.

on 1/19/2015 9:01:00 AM

I have recently purchased this dry shampoo and I would have to say that I am very impressed. I have heard many good things about this product and all I have to say is that it smells really nice and fresh. This dry shampoo soaks up all your hair oils which gives your hair a very clean look.

Top Rated Batiste Products