July 31, 2014 | 1054 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Miracle worker. I have tried about a dozen different dry shampoos. I don't get super oily hair, but sometimes I want to prolong washing my hair. This one is by far the best. I have the original one and the lighter/blonder one. The blonde one works amazingly well at disguising my roots when they have grown out a bit. I just went on a 10 day vacation and only washed my hair 3 times because of this product. I will only buy this from now on. Ulta has a buy 1 get 1 half off deal every so often and you can use coupons!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by hasnijabosnia777

I can't say enough about this wonderful dry shampoo! The price is wonderful, the packaging is great, and most importantly it works! It doesn't have a bad smell like most other dry shampoo's and instead smells clean and natural. I have very thin hair that gets oily by the end of the day after washing, I keep this on me at all times to esure my hair looks clean and fresh all the time. Everyone needs this in their hair regime!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff but only the floral one appeals to me best.

This product works amazingly well like many of the positive reviews on this.

Just shake, comb back a section - exposing the roots & spray. Boom! Instant volume & less oily hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by lizzles630

Amazing dry shampoo! I've tried many dry shampoos and this is by far my favorite. My favorite is the fresh and clean one, it smells amazing and gets the job done. Great for in between washes where your hair is looking slightly oily. Definitely give it a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

Amazing for in between washes. Cheap for a big bottle, perfect amount comes out. People complain it doesn't work that just spray it on their hair. Spray it in roots and rub in

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love batiste, I usually use the one designed for brunettes or the xxl volume! I do find that the white powder does show up in my hair and does take some brushing in to disappear so when the brunette version came out I was overjoyed! I always have a can, I have hair that gets quite greasy easy so this really helps me out or else I would be washing my hair everyday! I don't find it irritating but my best friend really does it makes her head itch so much causing her to have what looks like dandruff! It drives her mad!
I use the xxl for nights out, I use it along back combing my parting as my hair can look quite flat! I get a lot of volume from using it and holds also which is a good thing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff - when I have long hair I absolutely cannot live without it! Total lifesaver that absorbs oil, doesn't look powdery, leaves hair soft and easy to style. Bonus is that the "scented" ones smell gorgeous :) Would, have, and will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was on the way to work and my realized my hair was getting a bit greasy. I have a really bad habit of touching my hair a lot .. And the oils get into my hair plus this hot weather doesn't help. Anyways I quickly pulled up my MUA app to look for a dry shampoo it could get quickly before work. I came across and read the reviews. It seemed like a good item. So I ran into my local CVS and bought a can for like 7 or 8 bucks. I have the "cool&crisp, fresh" scent.

I can say that I absolutely love this product. I've tried other dry shampoos and they would leave residue and/or leave my hair greasier. No residue at all with this! I sprayed this in my hair at 4pm and at 4am ( when I got off at work) it was still fresh like I got out the shower. I work at a nightclub so it gets hot and humid. This thing is a gem

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Awesomeangelface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

for those days wear is impossible to get a shower this is the best product for you. i have a little girl and she takes up 110% of my time. so i was pretty excited to find this dry shampoo. it doesnt leave resude or build up and i am very satisfied

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

Great product. It keeps my hair looking fresh without residue or buildup. However, it doesnt last very long and the one for blondes has a yellow tint. Not classy xD i just opt for the original versions with scents. Floral and flirty blush smells amazing <3 It is very cheap and the packaging is cute and basic. I also love that this comes in travel size :) I recommend this to everyone, especially those with a busy lifestyle. I will definately be buying this little gem again!