Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 6/3/2015 10:01:00 PM

I also don't know what the hype is about.. I've seen this product in magazines and it has great reviews so I thought it'd be the best dry shampoo to purchase but I'm not a fan. I have it in 'blush'. Unfortunately this product doesn't do much for me at all and the last few times I've used it I've sometimes felt my hair was slightly greaser than before I used it. Based on my results, I can't say I'll be buying it again

on 6/3/2015 3:06:00 PM

I bought it because of all the rave there was going on and I really wanted to try dry shampoo. This is amazing, it made my hair look fresher, smell nice and gave me a lot of volume. I used the original one first then the floral one, and the floral has a very strong smell, but still does a great job.

I'm not a fan of this dry shampoo I've tried so many that I feel this one is all hype. I got mine the cherry scent and it's too sweet for my liking. I have very dark hair and I gotta give this props for being truly invisible on my nearly black hair. Another downfall was that I would spray this and rub it in and a few hours later my hair would start feeling greasy so I'm not liking that. I don't know why it's not working out for me I've seen so many great reviews on this that I really had high hopes but unfortunately it's just wasn't meant to be.

on 6/2/2015 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love batiste dry Shampoos! These are absolutely amazing. I've honestly never tried another brand of dry shampoos, so I have nothing to compare them to. But nonetheless these are awesome. If you are looking for a shower in the bottle this is it my friend. My hair doesn't get as oily as fast as I know other peoples do, like day three hair on my is pretty much still perfectly clean. In saying that though I do get days where I ran out of time to wash my hair, or forgot to last night you know how it is. On those days dry shampoo is my best friend. I don't do anything too crazy in the application of this I just shake the can first, spray onto my roots then let it soak in a bit, massage it through, brush out you hair and voila you have clean fresh hair! I have tried this is in a lot of the scents the product remains consistent. It just depends on what scent you prefer. The packaging for these are always fun and colourful which always makes them look nice in my collection.
These are only $10 AUD and they are awesome quality so I would really recommend this for everyone of all ages and hair types.

I always have some batiste dry shampoo in stock though I rarely use it as my hair dousnt often tend to go greasy/dirty. However on the days when it does and there is no time to wash and blow dry then a spritz of batiste at the roots can freshen it up and will make the hair appear thicker at the roots and not dirty. Both hairdressers I've had have said this is the best dry shampoo out there which is why I purchased. I would not recommend for everyday use but occasionally on the roots only (can make ends quite frizzy if used on them) this is great in making lifeless looking hair last an extra day! Also, be warned if you spray it too close to the hair it will look white and will take a lot of rubbing in to get rid of!

on 5/24/2015 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I just love the batiste dry shampoo it works really well and it have a very nice fragrance and it is super cheap and it is a must have product

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've tried a few dry shampoos before, but this is easily my favourite. It doesn't make my roots shiny (which would just defeat the purpose of dry shampoo IMO), and it makes my hair feel a lot cleaner in no time. I have only used the "blush" one before, but I have repurchased quite a few times. It smells amazing.

My natural colour worked well with this because it's an ashy light brown/dark blonde colour. I went red (cool toned, auburn) about a month ago and tried another product (which was completely colourless/clear), but it wasn't as good so I switched back to this one. I was hesitant because my hair is no longer ashy and it is much darker than before, but I managed to make this product work. I cannot get the red version of this product where I live, so I continue to use the "blush" (white) dry shampoo, and from what I've seen of the red one it's the completely wrong tone of red for my hair.

Tip: Spray it in your hair the night before. It'll settle into your hair better and absorb the oil well, and it won't make your hair have that grey/white tinge to it. And if I find my hair looks dull or ashy in the morning I just put some Moroccan-oil through the ends and it fixes the problem.

on 5/20/2015 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this dry shampoo over the regular ones (drugstore). This one does not make my hair gray or static, it actually looks very natural and it has a really nice fragrance.

on 5/19/2015 7:16:00 PM

I got this in cool & crisp fresh. It smells very strong, but pleasant. For the life of me, I cannot comprehend this brand's cult following. No matter whether I use my fingers to muss my hair or brush it, the white chalky look never goes away, and I'm blond so I can't imagine how it works on darker hair. Useless.

on 5/17/2015 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my new Holy Grail. I didn't have to dump on a pound of this to make my hair feel just washed- only a little and it felt brand new! I can wear third day hair down now??

This is really incredible. I love the "Wild" scent & packaging.

My second-choice dry shampoo is Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, and that one is nice as well and acts similarly. The big difference between Batiste and NYM's is that Batiste's really sucks up grease with just a little product whereas NYM's took a lot of product for the same result. Also I like the "Wild" scent a little bit better than the lysol scent of Not Your Mother's.

Video Reviews & Tutorials