MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

on 8/13/2014 4:46:00 PM

LOVE! Use this everyday with an MUA stippling brush and gives a natural glow, lovely blush and looks like I've hardly used it even though I've used it everyday for a few months:D

on 7/5/2014 7:36:00 PM

This is a cool-toned light lilacky pink. I find it to be very flattering on me (light, yellow/olive). Lately, I've found peach-toned pinks and reddish blushes tend to make my cheeks look a little blotchy as they emphasize any redness.

It's sheer, so I use the #116 brush to apply it. It is not very pigmented, so I usually need to layer it a little bit to get the best effect. The texture is smooth, but perhaps a little too lightweight. It does not last the entire workday, unfortunately.

I'm not sure if I'll repurchase. This is a pretty color, but the quality could be better. I intend to find a dupe that has better lasting power.

on 6/11/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I always here about this being everyone's HG blush and I don't get the hype. I bought it because I thought it would be the perfect everyday light pink blush, boy was I wrong. My skin tone is NW20 and this barely shows up on me. It looks so pretty in the pan, I just wish it was more pigmented.

on 5/30/2014 9:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a blush you have to try on. In the winter this shows up as a light pink with a sheen. Love it. Now as I'm a little darker it turns into a peachy coral. I have pretty strong yellow undertones so I'm guessing that's why this is happening. I really don't know. I thought it would be too light this time of year, but I was wrong. Would buy this again.

on 4/14/2014 1:01:00 AM

This is my absolute favourite blush for making you naturally fresh! I was in the market looking for something subtle that will give me a slight glow and this blush does it. It is very soft and perfect for wearing everyday without looking like you're trying too hard!

on 2/13/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really do like Well Dressed. It's just that blush to give a natural pink flush, and therefore you don't need much product, so it's gonna take ages to use up.

It's quite pricey here in Denmark however. 195 DKK which is $36, so I wouldn't repurchase unfortunately. I have got a NYX one that does the job just as good, so I'm gonna stick with that one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love the color, I'm nw15 and bought 3 well dressed before non of them has color pay off at all, and not long lasting, can not last 3 hours during WINTER

on 1/12/2014 4:00:00 PM

Mac blusher in well dressed was an absolute let down for me, i am very pale and i loaded this onto my face and couldnt see a thing! Never had that before on a blusher wont be buying this shade again, must be darker next time.

on 1/10/2014 2:26:00 PM

Absolutely gorgeous! I use this everyday. I love the soft pink glow it gives me and it looks great with the mineralized skin finish in Give me Sun I usr as a bronzer. However, I recommend this mostly for lighter skin tones because it is very light.

on 11/24/2013 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my go-to blush! I am an NC15-20 and I find that this blush looks very natural on me. I'm confused as to why this blush doesn't have very much color payoff for some; that is certainly not the case with me! Maybe I got lucky, but this blush has a very good amount of pigmentation and shows up very nicely on my skin with just one or two swipes. I can count on this blush everyday and I don't have to think about it much, it blends like a dream! It also lasts all day on me, can't beat it. I've hit pan on this and plan on repurchasing!

Popular Blush Products