October 24, 2014 | 995 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by sierraxoxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Absolutely gorgeous! I use this everyday. I love the soft pink glow it gives me and it looks great with the mineralized skin finish in Give me Sun I usr as a bronzer. However, I recommend this mostly for lighter skin tones because it is very light.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Donnabella14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to blush! I am an NC15-20 and I find that this blush looks very natural on me. I'm confused as to why this blush doesn't have very much color payoff for some; that is certainly not the case with me! Maybe I got lucky, but this blush has a very good amount of pigmentation and shows up very nicely on my skin with just one or two swipes. I can count on this blush everyday and I don't have to think about it much, it blends like a dream! It also lasts all day on me, can't beat it. I've hit pan on this and plan on repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a nice blush. It's one of those everyday natural shades. It's great for light/light medium skin. I'd stay away if you're over NW25 because I don't think it would even show up on your skin. It's a light bubblegum pink color. It does seem to have a little bit of a purple undertone though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Samdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am of a medium tone - for ref I am the shade Punjab in Nars sheer glow. I know people say this doesn't really show up on medium tones but it comes out almost pan-perfect on first application! It is meant to be a sheer shade and that is what I wanted when I bought this shade. So it's good for everyday wear. It would also be good as a highlighter on top of a deeper pink-toned blush.

However, downside is that it only lasts for 2 hours! Not good enough for the price - my Bourjois blush in rose d'or which is about £6 would last 6 hours or more!

Regarding the colour itself, you never know by just looking at a picture if it'll suit you - try it! It suited and showed up on my neutral-yellow mediumish skin!

But wouldn't buy again because lasting power is no good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Color season is True Summer, nw10-15.

This blush is beautiful. It is popular on the boards for turning a "True pink" on the cheeks instead of the orange or coral some pinks turn. However, This blush also disappeared on me a few hours after wearing... I will try it again a few more times before deciding against it, but it did not last long on me. Beautiful at first, however.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by BuffyDaLipGlossEater

Of all the blushes that I've tossed, this one has stayed.

It's a beautiful cool-toned pink that I find easy to wear. It leaves a nice flush of color without going on super strong, but it is easy to build up the color without overdoing it - unlike deeper pinks which can easy go clownish.

I would highly recommend this to someone looking for a nice pink that isn't overly intense.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by KylaK25

Ugh. I hate to write a negative review on something I so wanted to love and everyone else seems to as well, but.. I just don't get it. I've attempted to figure this blush out several different times and ways but each time, nothing. Im not at all tan and not necessarily pale but it just won't show up, I could literally use it as a translucent powder. At 1st I thought it was the brush I was using, the real techniques blush brush which is kind of large and fluffy so I tried a more dense, natural fiber brush. Annnd still nothing. Total disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by hanabi318

I recently finished using the entire blush. I got a full size in a set which is why the quality wasn't the same as the one that I've swatched at the store and counter. The powder felt very dry and not soft upon swatching it with my finger, barely any color came off. The only way for me to apply this blush on my NC20-25 skin tone was to swirl a natural bristle blush brush several times and dab into the pan to pick up some powder. The payoff is sheer, buildable, and lasts all day on me. I like the color...cool blue tone pink. I might consider repurchasing this blush again (not from a kit if the texture is softer) when I run out of my other blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by LegitElizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I began to make my MAC blush palette, one colour I wanted to buy was a light pink. I felt that it would look good for days when I wanted to wear a light wash of colour on my cheeks. At the MAC store, I was drawn to this one because it looked gorgeous! Even after I swatched it, I loved how light and girly it was. I bought it, along with a couple other blushes (Fleur Power and Style).
I tried it a few days ago, and I loved how natural looking it was on my cheeks. It was easy to blend, and it didn't look too bright on my skin (I'm in NC 15). Combined with my NARS Laguna bronzer, it looks so beautiful on my skin.
If you're looking for a light wash of pink without shimmer, I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by TheFoxyBoxer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my holy grail blush! I have super pale (nw15) skin and it can sometimes be hard for me to find blushes that don't give me the appearance of a circus clown! This blush is perfect. It is a very pale, blue-toned pink that compliments my pale, pink toned skin perfectly. It is very light so I tend to brush on a few layers but it still shows up beautifully. When I want a slightly brighter look, I layer it over So Sweet, So Easy from M.A.C. and the two blushes pair incredibly well together!