November 22, 2014 | 1614 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by LuccaL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do like Well Dressed. It's just that blush to give a natural pink flush, and therefore you don't need much product, so it's gonna take ages to use up.

It's quite pricey here in Denmark however. 195 DKK which is $36, so I wouldn't repurchase unfortunately. I have got a NYX one that does the job just as good, so I'm gonna stick with that one.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the color, I'm nw15 and bought 3 well dressed before non of them has color pay off at all, and not long lasting, can not last 3 hours during WINTER

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

Mac blusher in well dressed was an absolute let down for me, i am very pale and i loaded this onto my face and couldnt see a thing! Never had that before on a blusher wont be buying this shade again, must be darker next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by sierraxoxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Absolutely gorgeous! I use this everyday. I love the soft pink glow it gives me and it looks great with the mineralized skin finish in Give me Sun I usr as a bronzer. However, I recommend this mostly for lighter skin tones because it is very light.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Donnabella14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to blush! I am an NC15-20 and I find that this blush looks very natural on me. I'm confused as to why this blush doesn't have very much color payoff for some; that is certainly not the case with me! Maybe I got lucky, but this blush has a very good amount of pigmentation and shows up very nicely on my skin with just one or two swipes. I can count on this blush everyday and I don't have to think about it much, it blends like a dream! It also lasts all day on me, can't beat it. I've hit pan on this and plan on repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a nice blush. It's one of those everyday natural shades. It's great for light/light medium skin. I'd stay away if you're over NW25 because I don't think it would even show up on your skin. It's a light bubblegum pink color. It does seem to have a little bit of a purple undertone though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Samdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am of a medium tone - for ref I am the shade Punjab in Nars sheer glow. I know people say this doesn't really show up on medium tones but it comes out almost pan-perfect on first application! It is meant to be a sheer shade and that is what I wanted when I bought this shade. So it's good for everyday wear. It would also be good as a highlighter on top of a deeper pink-toned blush.

However, downside is that it only lasts for 2 hours! Not good enough for the price - my Bourjois blush in rose d'or which is about £6 would last 6 hours or more!

Regarding the colour itself, you never know by just looking at a picture if it'll suit you - try it! It suited and showed up on my neutral-yellow mediumish skin!

But wouldn't buy again because lasting power is no good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Color season is True Summer, nw10-15.

This blush is beautiful. It is popular on the boards for turning a "True pink" on the cheeks instead of the orange or coral some pinks turn. However, This blush also disappeared on me a few hours after wearing... I will try it again a few more times before deciding against it, but it did not last long on me. Beautiful at first, however.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by BuffyDaLipGlossEater

Of all the blushes that I've tossed, this one has stayed.

It's a beautiful cool-toned pink that I find easy to wear. It leaves a nice flush of color without going on super strong, but it is easy to build up the color without overdoing it - unlike deeper pinks which can easy go clownish.

I would highly recommend this to someone looking for a nice pink that isn't overly intense.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by KylaK25

Ugh. I hate to write a negative review on something I so wanted to love and everyone else seems to as well, but.. I just don't get it. I've attempted to figure this blush out several different times and ways but each time, nothing. Im not at all tan and not necessarily pale but it just won't show up, I could literally use it as a translucent powder. At 1st I thought it was the brush I was using, the real techniques blush brush which is kind of large and fluffy so I tried a more dense, natural fiber brush. Annnd still nothing. Total disappointment.