Nexxus Phyto Organics-Humectin Extreme Moisture Conditioner

3.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really love this paired with the Theratin shampoo. My hair stays hydrated and styles better with this combo than with any other product (in *this* price range - my hair also loves the Phytocitrus line but it's just way too expensive). I have chin-length 3c hair and it's thick, dry, color-treated and heat-treated - this gives me shine, softness and manageability. My hair doesn't have a problem with getting weighed down and maybe this is why it works so well for me. The scent is light and not noticable once my hair is dry. Will repurchase!
Aqua, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Honey (Mel), Orbingya Cohune Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parki), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Citrate, Manganese Citrate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Sorbate, Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta (100), DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Parfum/Fragrance, Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200).
continued >>

on 1/28/2008 10:18:00 PM

I tried this once and did not like it at all. It didn't seem to really moisturize my hair much and my hair broke off like crazy when I went to straighten it. I don't know what happened!

on 1/16/2008 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best moisturizing rinse-off-conditioner I've used! Why I'm leaving it one lippy short is the fact that it has mineral oil in it, that makes it impossible for me to use this after every wash- way too heavy on my skinny hair. Other than the mineral oil, my hair love this stuff. When hair feels really dry I leave this on for a longer time, but the nice thing is that it's not often even necessary, this baby moisturizes in a matter of minutes! Perfume is quite strong in this one but it's still bearable. Not very expensive but not cheap neither, at least for those who have to order it online, 'cause it's not sold in one's own country...

on 6/29/2007 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really REALLY tried to like this product. It had all the ingredients that I know work well on my hair, but it disappointed me. It was just SO SO. Nothing special. My hair doesn't feel especially moisturized like I expected. I actually like the Humectress a lot better. I will not repurchase.

on 3/7/2007 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Tried a sample of this and was not impressed at all, even though I generally love all Nexxus products that I try.

This was no where near as moisturizing as Humectress. Maybe for someone whose hair needs less moisture than mine, it would work well.

My hair is 1c-2a/f/ii - 35" long, fine, thin, color-treated, dry at the ends.

on 2/14/2007 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been buying this by the liter every since I used it at a friend's house a year ago. I love that it gives me the sneaky feeling that I'm tricking everyone into thinking that my hair is healthy -- this makes my dry, dyed-too-many-times hair silky and shiny.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I like Humectress but i like this one better. Its like silk on my hair i love it. My hair has seemed so much healthier since i started using this.