Make Up For Ever Mist and Fix

3.8

Aqua (Water) Methyl Propanediol, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Chitosan Succinamide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a girl with oily skin, I really appreciate this product. Primers are okay but this does a better job in sealing my makeup. I can wear my mu for over 18 hours. No melt down. I tried MAC and Urban Decay's versions but I did not care for them as much. They both felt as an extra layer of nylon on my skin. My skin also felt dry and uncomfortable. I highly recommend this.

I use this paired with Benefit's Pore-fessional and I refuse to use any other primer/setting spray. I use it every time I wear makeup and my makeup lasts LITERALLY for two days PERFECTLY. I will always repurchase this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Picked up the small travel size as an impulse buy while waiting to pay for other stuff at sephora. I usually never buy anything before reading reviews because i have very acne prone skin and I'm basically terrified of every product out there. (I feel like all the little bottles of product out there are pointing and laughing at me with venomous teeth- so much so that I've walked in and out of stores without buying anything out of sheer acne fear)

ANYWAY

I LOVE this setting spray. Admittedly, this is the first setting spray i've used so they might all be just as fab… But, what an improvement in my makeup. It actually looks better as the day goes on!!! How is that possible?! Takes the powdery look away from my setting powder and turns the finish of my liquid foundation into a smooth natural skin look! I wouldn't necessarily say that it improves the lasting power of my makeup … just looks better.

And as far as I can tell it isn't breaking me out.

I bought this product because I heard great things from my best friend, however it doesn't hold your makeup in place all day like the Urban Decay setting sprays. So, I returned it.

I was told that this setting spray wasn't really made for oily skin (I have normal - combination oily), but I find that it's one of the best setting sprays I've ever used! I keep trying new ones, but I keep coming back to this one. It's light and non-sticky, and takes about a minute to fully dry and absorb. My only complaint about this spray is that it smells. Granted, the smell goes away quickly, but for a little while, as the product is drying, it smells like old-school hairspray.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I spray it on after I powder my face with my favorite powder foundation. blend it in with a flat top kabuki brush and your face is set all day. Not really for oil control but great for a dewy look

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this instead of the loose powder to give it a try. You actually get more ounces from the look powder and I am thinking of buying that as well to mix into a bottle in the future. This stuff is a little pricey but amazing!

After seeing reviews for other makeup setters I went to Sephora and got the small bottle of this to try. I have been using it for over a month now and the little bottle is only halfway done. I do two sprays in the morning (one foot away on each side of my face) and leave it alone. It does make your makeup last longer!

The only downside is that if you apply more makeup later in the day, the effect is lost. So in the terrible Texas heat I spray twice in the morning and by 3pm notice my makeup has lost some coverage around my mouth (from talking, eating, drinking, etc.), if I put new powder over my face then the spray is below and no longer setting powder. That means unless you spray again then you are going to notice that new layer fading just as normal. I use this spray in the morning and a cheap drugstore brand to keep in my purse for later in the day.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I mostly use this over mineral powder foundation. It sets it and keeps it from looking too dry. I spray this. Wait about a minute, then go over my face lightly with a powder brush. I love the result. I have also used this kind of like an activator. I spray it on the back of my hand, dip an eyeliner brush in it, then use to to apply powder shadows as a liner. It seems to work well for that purpose as well. Overall, I like this. I don't use it all the time, so the small bottle has lasted a while.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product actually does what it says. It makes your meakup longwearing and budge proof. I don't think it's a bad product. The issue is that I think that Victorias Secret's setting spray is about 15 bucks and it's both cheaper and longer lasting. I won't buy an expensive product, when a cheaper version works even better, pointless!

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Impulse buy, haha. I sprayed too close to my face but after a while when it dried, it gives that hd effect D: real smooth looking! It also help me make my makeup lasts from 8am till like 11pm LOL (and even yoga classes) but my foundation consist of only powder. I will get the big one again~