Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

4.2

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol

Saw this while trying to find facial wipes at Target for my workouts. I read reviews and decided these were most favorable.

I love how it easily takes off my makeup. I wear a full face makeup, and it took 2-3 wipes to take it all off (I'm a stickler for making sure all my makeup is gone). The wipes smell good, and it's not so wet (more damp than wet). The seal in the packaging seems to be sticking pretty well, so I don't think I would have any problems with making sure my wipes don't get dry. My only problem with these wipes is that it's kind of rough. I wish they were gentler. However, these wipes do take off my mascara easily! I do about 2-4 coats of waterproof mascara, so these babies work.

After using the wipes, it definitely seems to get the oil out without overdrying my face. When I pair this with my SKII cleanser, both products really brighten my face at the time, which is great! But the next day, it was a little bit drier than I wanted (I moisturized) and I think it broke me out. So I think I'm going to separate using these two together...

Will definitely use this as my go-to facial wipes

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Okay- I don't write reviews EVER but this product warrants a great one. Long story short- I picked these up on a whim and from the first night unused them my skin just felt and looked amazing. And I use VERY expensive products daily. I guess I can't pinpoint it but it tones and evens skin in a matter of seconds! After using these every night for a week I started getting daily compliments. Target stopped stocking these but I found them today at ulta! $6.99 for a 30 pack. Have tried okay and garner and hated those compared to these. Make sure you get the ones in the TURQUOISE packaging.
LOVE!!! Even removes heavy eye makeup--no redness or irritation (something common for me). Yay!

These are my go-to for cleansing/makeup removing. I use these in the morning instead of a cleanser and my skin has been looking great. The only affordable cloths that I've tried so far that don't dry out my skin.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

These are super soft and they don't have a strong smell so those are two positives for me... other than that they're just average. The package I got claims they remove waterproof makeup and I find that hard to believe because the wipes don't take off any of my mascara & it's not even waterproof!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Terrible rough textured wipes, burns my skin. Going back to VitE Body Shop wipes...gentle as a feather. Quick thinking does remove makeup better than the VitE Body Shop wipes though but I can.not bear the rough texture. Like powdered glass. Again why make the wipes so rough ?

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

These work great when you are too tired to do your normal skin/makeup removal routine at night, or if you want to freshen your face in the morning. The best face wipes I have used so far.

Pros:
-Pre-moistened, gentle (but effective) texture
-No oily residue on face after use
-No scent that I can tell
-Removes eye makeup and mascara
-One wipe is enough for whole face and neck (and I wear a lot of makeup)
-Snap lid closure and sticker to seal in moisture
-Comes in 2-packs of 30 wipes each (or a box of 2) for 10.99 US (at Target) instead of paying 6.99 for 1 pack.

Cons:
-a little makeup is leftover after use so I usually use a toner afterwards

I HIGHLY recommend these for anyone with sensitive or oily skin such as myself.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am glad I looked on Makeup Alley to find a good makeup wipe- these really work well and don't break me out. These are one of the few wipes that actually remove my waterproof mascara although not as well as a liquid (if I am wearing a lot of layers of waterproof I use a liquid as well.). The packaging is convenient and small so you can throw them in a bag and they stay moist without being too wet. I can reapply makeup immediately after I use them and they have no discernible fragrance. A+ all around!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this wipes so much! They are gentle on my skin, meaning they won't make it dry. They actually moisturize my skin. Takes my makeup off easily. It's takes off every type of makeup! Mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, foundation and much more! Just an amazing project. Yes I will be repurchasing this product!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These gave me a really bad rash all over my eyelids and surrounding area :(. I'm pretty sure it's the cetearyl alcohol. As far as mu removal, these were pretty good.

These are my go to makeup wipes! They're affordable, they take all your makeup off and they don't leave any residue on your face. I will always repurchase these :)