November 20, 2014 | 1883 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Day Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by laschnauzer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cream is amazing. Lightweight, cheap, SPF 15, moisturizing and doesn't clog pores.
I have oily T-zone and it didn't affect it at all! It last over 4 months and I used it every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by ObsessedwithSkin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this to moisturize my face after it had been dried out from my prescription topical cream. In hopes to rejuvinate my face I tried this product and it worked decently at best. It actually did moisturize my face a bit but really really really made me break out worse. Will not buy again, maybe if you don't have acne troubles it would be worth it

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

This day cream gave me a glow and I loved the scent, but after some days I developed whiteheads all over my chin - I stopped using it at once. I must say I have tested quite a few Burtīs Bees products right after they started selling in Germany, and I was not really satisfied with any of them. The formulas are all way too greasy and perfumed for my taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by anapanics

Although it can feel a bit sticky on first application it makes your skin so soft and smooth and it feels so nice! I adore it on my combination skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by whosthegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this day cream. Provides enough but not too much moisture throughout the day for my dry skin. I definitely thought it made my skin more radiant and bright. Not a big fan of jars but thats fine.. it will do!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by d0llie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: I have now been using this as my day time moisturizer for a few days, and I've got to say.... I have to change the review from 4 lipsticks to 5! It really has done so much for my skin that just took a few days to realize. My skin is SO soft, and smooth. The main thing I am impressed by is my complexion...my all over skin tone is so much more even. I'VE DEFINITELY GOT TO RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. Bad reviews left are probably from people who didn't use it more then once. Price is rated 4, because it is kind of expensive, but buy it at iherb.com with code KOY923 and get $5.00 off!

I like that this product comes in a pump, I use about 4 or 5 pumps to cover my face and neck. IT SMELLS REALLY GOOD. Actually, kind of like a tropical sunscreen. What I liked about this product is that it doesn't take a long time to soak into your skin, it absorbs almost instantly which is good for days when I'm getting ready in a hurry. One tip, once your face starts to feel dry, stop rubbing it in. If you keep rubbing it in it will kind of flake off. It did leave my face feeling really fresh and moisturized throughout the day. I didn't feel any stings or burning at all, it left my face feeling light and clean. I like that it has a SPF in it. It's 98.2% natural which is always a good thing. Nothing miraculous about this product, but definitely a good day time moisturizer and worth trying. It's kind of expensive at about $15.00, but all natural products are always more pricy. Buy it online at iherb.com and use the code KOY923 for $5.00 off your first purchase!! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wore this cream for years and loved everything about it except for the jar that you have to stick your fingers in. I could always count on Radiance Day Cream to keep my skin looking soft and healthy looking through the cold winters. I've been using something else for about a year and a half, though, and I decided I missed this product and picked up another jar. I could not hate this more. They've changed the formula. It's now a thin cream that is heavily perfumed with a fragrance that is supposed to be fresh smelling, but it's way too strong. It isn't as greasy as it used to be, which is fine, and it settles into the skin and dries more quickly than the old formula, but I don't notice it doing anything for my skin. It feels like cheap drugstore cream. I'm also afraid of the heavy fragrance breaking me out. I looked at the ingredients, and fragrance is the 5th ingredient listed. This cannot be 99% natural as Burt's Bees claims. I will never buy this again, and I'm using the rest of my jar as hand cream. I do not recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by brittany7033

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I put this product on there was a really bad white cast on my face. It never felt like it was absorbing into my skin I usually wait 5 mins or so before I apply my foundation with this I waited 10 and still did not feel like it was absorbed. it felt like I had a bunch of goo just sitting on top of my skin and it felt so heavy. Went and looked in the mirror wiped my face with my fingers to see if it was ok to apply my foundation and the lotion literaly flaked off. It never soaked in and just sat on top of my skin and dried. I went to wash it off and all you could see was white stuff dripping off my face. I have never seen a lotion like this just sit on top of skin and not even soak in at least a little bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Maybe it was just the psychological effects from the name, but I did feel like my skin looked a bit more glowing after using this in conjunction with the Radiance Night Cream. Even if it didn't add a glow, I'd still repurchase it because it's just a wonderful moisturizer for day. The consistency is wonderful-light and fluffy, not too thick, not too thin, with an almost 'whipped' consistency. Not like mousse, but rather a heavy cream that has been whipped up. The smell is also a definite bonus-hard to describe, but pleasant, and not at all overpowering.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

Way too liquidy, didn't absorb well, too much mica, not enough SPF, not a great choice for a facial cream.