September 18, 2014 | 1853 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Fleshpot

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by arkindt

i hated this l/s on me. just didnt go with my nc20 skin. i'll stick to myth for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by analki4

I found this lipstick at my local CCO over the weekend. It is my HG lipstick. It shows up pinkish on my lips. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by carbonmonoxide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tons of nude lipsticks, but this is the only one that I will wear now. I am extremely fair (most foundations don't come in shades light enough for my skin tone), and I find a lot of nude lipsticks too brown/peachy for my skin. I like that this one is super light and is more pink than brown/peach.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by antynette

I have mixed feelings about this product, one day I love it, others not so much. I LOVE THE SMELL, it's just something about MAC lipsticks and that vanillaesque scent. It's tricky to put on, I'm NC40 and I feel if I put it on by itself and swipe it on it gives me concealer lips and settles into my lines. If I dab and blend it works so much better and definitely with a lip balm underneath. I can put this under another lipstick to give the other one a more "creamy" look if you understand what I mean. It settles into my lines some days and others it doesn't. Your lips have to be in great shape all the time in order to wear this and I think that the lipstick shouldn't be so high maintenance. I was lucky to get this for 10 dollars at a warehouse sale so I didn't spend too much on it and I have enough uses for it to use it up, but I won't be repurchasing this and I'll try out other nudes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by jcdx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite nude lipstick. I absolutely love it. Your lips do have to be properly exfoliated and moisturized though or it will definitely show up. My hg nude lip<3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this yesterday ....very interesting lipstick. The application needs learning as by itself, smeared on it can be concealer stripper lips ( not a good look doh,)
Needs to be dabbed onto the lips after moisturizer or balm and then....
Great nude
Lasts for hours
Stayed put through a dinner party...very impressed
Think it is now available only on Mac pro...but I bought mine on eBay .
Will last and last as it needs so little to achieve the effect.
Another Mac staple...myth with a hunt if palest honey tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 4:33:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

Definitely one of my all time favorite MAC nude lipsticks! This is super nude though, and I can't see this working on certain skintones. I'm an NC40 and paired with a smokey eye, it looks fantastic. Because it's a satin finish, it can be slightly drying, and you definitely want to make sure your lips are in good shape to pull this off as the satin formula can tend to highlight any imperfections or dryness. That said, paired w/ BBQ lipliner and topped w/ gloss, this is about as nude as it gets. I adore this lipstick overall and it's definitely one of my top nude lipsticks in my stash of 100+ lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Cyerie

From the permanent line.

This is a lot like Myth (fair, NC/NW15-type shade), only pinker. It's a nice color, satin (not too drying, less shiny than a lustre). With a light hand (if you're worried about it going too light / applying too heavily and showing up lighter than your skin) it can look really nice, and applies pretty evenly. Goes on very opaque. Very opaque. I have a thing for nude lips so I like this pinkened one. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by fkngabi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the first lipstick I purchased from MAC. I am after very nude lipsticks, and since I'm cool tone I needed to find a good nude lipstick with cooler undertones. Most nude lipsticks I own have a peachy undertone which tends to wash me out but this definitely does the trick for me. The lipstick is flesh colored but has a nice pink undertone to it. It is very pigmented so you don't need a lot of it, I literally just apply it and kind of blend it in with my fingers for a more muted, natural look. I use my MAC liner in Nude so it helps with keeping the lipstick in place all day. I also tend to pair it with a nice pink tone gloss as it helps to minimize the "concealer look". I know a lot people complain it's too drying and it tends to emphasize the cracks in their lips but the key to avoiding that is MOISTURIZE. By that I mean every night before you go to bed put on a good lip treatment ( I use one by avon). Also every 2 days or so exfoliate your lips by rubbing them with a towel just after you get out from the shower, this will take off any dead skin and soften your lips. The most important step is to put a light lip balm before you apply this lipstick, I use one by soft lips, after I do my foundation I apply a small amount and massage it into my lips since over applying will just make the lipstick slide off, key here is to apply just a small amount, then I do the rest of my makeup and let the lipbalm soak into my lips, I apply my lip liner and then this lipstick, lastly I finish with a gloss and that's it, should solve the dry lip issue. I know it's a lot of work for a lipstick, but the color looks so beautiful on me it's way worth it. Also it's a bit expensive for me but it will last forever since it's so pigmented you don't need to use a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Denniska

A perfect nude with a hint of pink on me. A bit shocking and concealer-ish when applied (I sure was shocked :))), but the KEY IS TO BUFF AND SMUDGE IT WITH YOUR FINGER afterwards to blur the harsh lip line and make it appear more natural. Then you can put on some lip gloss, but if you moisturised your lips and you've done the finger thing you may not even feel like you need a gloss.
But I do like to experiment with glosses on top of it, I love the look of NYX Mega Shine lip gloss in Miami Base on top, result is the prettiest most natural nude lip, love it! :)