April 16, 2014 | 969 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush - Peach Perfection

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by crossbonnez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I loved this product !! It looks so natural and gives you a natural glow that lasts all day. But 3 to 4 days after using this, I broke out ALL OVER my face soo badly and the pimples subsided as soon as I stopped using it. If this product hadn't broken me out, I'd buy it again and again and again. If it suits your skin, GO FOR IT !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by evilmonkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a great cheap find. I wanted to try coral blush, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money, so I got CG just because it was cheap.
The color applies very evenly, it has great staying power, and it is not irritating. The brush is horrible- it's too small and it makes the blush look streaky and uneven, so I just use my own brush.
The middle color is great used as a blush. The dark color is great for contouring, but it's a bit dark, so you have to use a large brush and blend really well. I cannot pull off wearing the lightest color as a blush, but it makes a great highlighter- I wear it in the corners of my eyes, and just a touch on my cheekbones and under my brows when I'm going out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by espri

I bought this a couple of days ago and tried it out today. I used all three colors and while it didn't create the whole sculpted-cheekbones look, it did make my cheeks look nice. This is also my first peach/coral blush. It looked very nice with and on my skin. I didn't feel like it was too glittery or shimmery (though I'm still partial to matte blushes). I probably won't buy this again, mostly because I don't plan on running out. I have quite a few other blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i was on a coral kick but already spent way more than i should have on MAC this month so i went looking for a drugstore goodie. i got this because the middle color as well as the darkest were peachy pinky reddish.. coral. :)
i wish the squares weren't so small as i never use the applicators that they come with but it is very pretty. i did use it to contour and though i still prefer to use bronzer for the dark part it is still pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

The middle color in the compact is a very pretty peach color that is very flattering and gives a nice, healthy glow. The lightest color in the trio is barely noticeable and doesn't seem to help me cheekbones stand out. The darkest color was a let down. It is way too red to work on my skin tone. A more brown, less peachy, color would be best to place under the cheekbone. Also, the two side colors come in such a small rectangle that it's hard to get the product evenly distributed on my brush. Of course, I don't use the brush that comes with it because that brush is hopeless. The consistency of the blush is good, and it was very cheap. The middle color did help define my cheekbones, so overall I say this is a decent product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am on a major peach-blush kick lately, and this is awesome! One of the best I've encountered, all three colors are lovely and show up well on my skin. The only downsides are the size of the two on the side.. i wish they were bigger.. but for five bucks, whatever. Also.. THE GLITTER. Seriously, there are some products that NEVER NEED GLITTER. I think blush is one of them. The glitter isn't tooo bad though, I can deal with it, but I'd like it 10x more if it was glitter-free.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by benny143

Excellent d/s blush! This blush is velvety and blends well. Allows for very buildable color -- you can go for a strong color contoured look, a natural kiss of color, etc. I love the three different shades and the endless possibilities! This blush is fabulous!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by hAppynote

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this trio because of the high reviews here but I was left really disappointed. I like the colors, especially the middle color, and they'd be perfect except for the fact that:

1) They're very shimmery to me, in a chunky-speckles-of-silver way. I think in sunlight it would be too much and not very appealing.
2) They don't last very long. The color may fade, but the shimmers stay in odd places.

There is a candy-lotiony scent to it but it doesn't bother me much. However, I do like using the two lighter colors as eyeshadows. The highlighter shade looks almost wet on the eyes and gives a nice open eyed look. The middle peach shade is a nice pop when mixed with a neutral look. I think using both colors at the same time would be too much glitter for me though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 9:02:00 AM More reviews by teresa1083

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I cant believe i have forgotten to write a review for this product. I mainly use the middle colour and i provides a nice warm peachy glow with a hint of glimmer to it. I dont think i have ever worn the darker colour since it is a little too much for my fair skin. I love the light colour as an eyeshadow or as a highlighter, but i haven't worn it on its own since it has a lot more shimmer than the other colour does. Overall great colour and decent quality for a cheap drugstore brand. The only thing i can complain about is the lack of a mirror.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 4:40:00 AM More reviews by LinaJo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just bought this shade of blush 2 days ago and wore it for the first time yesterday.
I absolutely love it! So now I got this shade and the rose/pink combo too. So now I can change it anytime I like to. I love it.

It goes on all day and never comes off (until I wash it off). I love it.