July 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush - Peach Perfection

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice blush at an affordable price. The only problem I have with it is the shades didn't work for me. My skin is very pale, and the Peach color looked orangey on me, so I had to give it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by rosemary5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NC30 / 35 here. This blush is quite pigmented and shows up with only a few swipes, so that's good :)

I think the middle color is really the only wearable shade in terms of blush. It looks pretty, although definitely a lot more pink than peach, I don't even think it should be called peach. It's a very neutral looking pink.

The darker color...eh, it works somewhat as a blush if you're tanner, not very good for contouring.

The lightest color is good for a subtle highlight.

All in all, I recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by kitten916

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this product. The color is perfect for my skintone. I use the middle color and the lightest color for above my cheekbone and under my eyebrow, I even use the light color to highlight my cupids bow. The price is great, the only reason I rated the packaging lower is because they are such tiny palettes, they really need to make the compact more spacious. I will be buying this again when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by crossbonnez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I loved this product !! It looks so natural and gives you a natural glow that lasts all day. But 3 to 4 days after using this, I broke out ALL OVER my face soo badly and the pimples subsided as soon as I stopped using it. If this product hadn't broken me out, I'd buy it again and again and again. If it suits your skin, GO FOR IT !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by evilmonkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a great cheap find. I wanted to try coral blush, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money, so I got CG just because it was cheap.
The color applies very evenly, it has great staying power, and it is not irritating. The brush is horrible- it's too small and it makes the blush look streaky and uneven, so I just use my own brush.
The middle color is great used as a blush. The dark color is great for contouring, but it's a bit dark, so you have to use a large brush and blend really well. I cannot pull off wearing the lightest color as a blush, but it makes a great highlighter- I wear it in the corners of my eyes, and just a touch on my cheekbones and under my brows when I'm going out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by espri

I bought this a couple of days ago and tried it out today. I used all three colors and while it didn't create the whole sculpted-cheekbones look, it did make my cheeks look nice. This is also my first peach/coral blush. It looked very nice with and on my skin. I didn't feel like it was too glittery or shimmery (though I'm still partial to matte blushes). I probably won't buy this again, mostly because I don't plan on running out. I have quite a few other blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i was on a coral kick but already spent way more than i should have on MAC this month so i went looking for a drugstore goodie. i got this because the middle color as well as the darkest were peachy pinky reddish.. coral. :)
i wish the squares weren't so small as i never use the applicators that they come with but it is very pretty. i did use it to contour and though i still prefer to use bronzer for the dark part it is still pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

The middle color in the compact is a very pretty peach color that is very flattering and gives a nice, healthy glow. The lightest color in the trio is barely noticeable and doesn't seem to help me cheekbones stand out. The darkest color was a let down. It is way too red to work on my skin tone. A more brown, less peachy, color would be best to place under the cheekbone. Also, the two side colors come in such a small rectangle that it's hard to get the product evenly distributed on my brush. Of course, I don't use the brush that comes with it because that brush is hopeless. The consistency of the blush is good, and it was very cheap. The middle color did help define my cheekbones, so overall I say this is a decent product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am on a major peach-blush kick lately, and this is awesome! One of the best I've encountered, all three colors are lovely and show up well on my skin. The only downsides are the size of the two on the side.. i wish they were bigger.. but for five bucks, whatever. Also.. THE GLITTER. Seriously, there are some products that NEVER NEED GLITTER. I think blush is one of them. The glitter isn't tooo bad though, I can deal with it, but I'd like it 10x more if it was glitter-free.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by benny143

Excellent d/s blush! This blush is velvety and blends well. Allows for very buildable color -- you can go for a strong color contoured look, a natural kiss of color, etc. I love the three different shades and the endless possibilities! This blush is fabulous!