August 22, 2014 | 1992 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Dreamy Poppy

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Dreamy Poppy is a hard color to describe. Actually, the bottle does look hot pink. However, there seems to be a debate if this color is Poppy, Hot Pink or Coral. On my nails with two coats, it does appear to look like Poppy flowers in this picture.
On me, it doesn't appear as bright to be Hot Pink nor does it appear too milky and with orange tones like Coral. I do appreciate WnW nail polish shades because they are good quality for real cheap. I'm very tough on my nails and my WnW resists chips better than some of the other more expensive brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by calbabe96

I just feel like this is such a beautiful color and it's really easy to work with. I always see myself reaching for this when I can't think of what color to do my nails. Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out which I know I will.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by MysteryButterfly

if i ever finish this bottle i will get another. this color is a more pink toned version of blazed. takes only 2 coats. coral pink color and i love it! very pretty

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by mojobymikki

I rarely wear pinks, but I was looking for a color that was more retro (1940-1950) and my 24 year old daughter suggested it while we were walking through the aisle at the store. It is very reminiscent of the colors that were worn in print advertising in the mid-forties through to the Fifties, and then again in the 1970s. I do feel that it is more of a poppy color than hot pink as some reviews have stated, but I also know that colors can look different on each skin color. I did not have any problems with early chipping, but like another reviewer I usually do my nails nightly. I did keep this color for four days to test the staying power and it lasted fine. I like that it wasn't so youthful of a color that it appeared "Barbie" pink, or that it was similar to the softer pinks favored by my grandmother's age group. There was enough of a coral tint to it that it is a perfect Summer color, yet I imagine that it will be nice for each season. I did not have a problem with the brush size or shape, but I have also been doing my nails for many years and have not become accustomed to the wider or flatter brushes now preferred by manicurists and nail product companies. The consistency is fine, I prefer two coats when wearing it alone, but one is fine when doing any type of nail art. I do intend to purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am all about cheap and have about a dozen of wet n wild .99 cent nail polishes but this color is probably my favorite. I actually have repurchased it, which is unheard of for me when it comes to nail polish. Dreamy Poppy is actually a pink not poppy (I think coral/red when I think of poppy), its kind of a hot pink but not neon or in your face pink. This is the color I go for when I don't know what I feel like wearing because it goes with everything and gives a happy bright-but-but-over-the-top- cheery color. It really does go with everything yet gives a little punch to things other than a pale/neutral pink would. Great summer color. It covers beautifully in two coats but like every other nail polish I have very tried chips within 24 hours. I don't care I'm used do doing my nails every night (yes, every single night) Must have in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by basketlady93

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this polish! The color reminds me alot of OPI's Strawberry Margarita, which I am not a fan of OPI; but love the color; so was thrilled to find this color, at such a great price!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its a great pink color that makes me happy when I look at it. It dries quickly, but chips fast. Nevertheless, I will repurchase again and again. Its the perfect bright pink!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never thought bright coral polish would look good on anyone's nails until I tried Dreamy Poppy. It's a very electric shade and will take a little bit for me to get used to it. I only removed lippies because of the cheap applicator brush and also because of how quickly wnw polishes chip.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by MrsJustie

Love this color. I painted 3 coast, and used Seche Vite for top coat. Then used my Konad m60 plate and used the paisley one with white polish. Looks great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 6:09:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually found this in my sis' drawers. I am currently wearing this color on my toes . Color Comes out to a warm hot pink. Consistency was really thick and goopy for me. Plus I think the brush handle was too long for me. Blah. Such a shame cuz this color is really cute but I def will not repurchase.