July 29, 2014 | 1183 users online

Pressed Powders - Pur Minerals - Universal Marble Powder in Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this product, and it looks nice.. but the smell is a huge turn off. I can't even describe it, but it's pretty gross.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by harls321

I got this in the Heavenly Treasures kit and love it. I like to use a natural soft blush...nothing too dark or heavy and this is just perfect on my medium skin. It is a beautiful rosy pink that looks very natural and gives a slight glow from within.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

While I am a die hard EM fan, I am tired of having to deal w/ spillage (in spite of the closable sifters) when I travel.

I initially purchased a starter kit which included the chisel brush + mini sizes of foundation (Light), blush (Universal Marble in Pink) and bronzer (Mineral Glow).

After using for 2 weeks = NO skin problems or reactions at all!

I use my EM angle brush for application. I get a beautiful rosy/pink color that is highly pigmented (translation, use light hand) which lasts all day (just as long as my EM blushes) and looks very natural on my fair skin. Love this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in a kit. I really like it. I never noticed a smell, until I smelled it. It does smell, as others have mentioned, but it doesn't bother me. I like that I can use a small brush to get individual colors in the marble.
I also have the marble bronze and got the spice in kit. The spice one is really bright! Wouldn't buy the spice one on its own.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by PsycSara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this blush. The color goes on lightly and is very natural looking. I also like the smell. It doesn't have a strong perfumey smell that you get with a lot of cosmetics. Pur Minerals is also a cruelty free company which is very important to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by cjc1205

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the mini size, and i've used this about 3 times. The color does not agree with my skin tone at all. Its really red looking on my cheeks. I wish I would have got the bronzing powder instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by sydneyjs

I put the price as cheap because I got this relatively free in a starter kit.

I attempted to use it but it smelled so awful I couldn't stand it. I think I used this once. I hate when makeup smells like this.

I am sensitive to smells, and can't even wear perfume. Based on the smell alone, I hate it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is a very nice pink color on the skin and i think this color would work for all skin tones. it has nice pigmentation and it looks great paired with pur minerals mineral glow. i defiantly prefer this packaging to their blushes. it is a nice large flat compact. i dont mind the smell at all. it reminds me of crayons. this is now my everyday blush. pur minerals is a cruelty free company and i highly recommend their products.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by BluePlastic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in the starter kit (foundation, bronzer, blush, and brush). I'm using the lightest color in the foundation powder, and I can barely get this blush to show up on me. I have to apply many "coats" and really press with the included brush to get it to show even a bit. On the plus side, you'll never be able to overdo it with this color; on the minus side, you may not look like you have any color on your cheeks at all!

As other reviewers have mentioned, it has a kind of funny smell, but it's not bad or overpowering. To me it is NOT a rancid smell.

As for buying again, I put "no." If I need another starter kit, that'll be fine, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this by itself. There has to be a Pur blush that is still natural looking but shows up better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 8:59:00 AM More reviews by ijen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Came with my Pur Minerals pack that I ordered. The blush is just right for an all over face glow, or I use a finger in a darker shade for my lids. Almost pearly to me.

I gave it a 5 for price, because I don't remember how much I paid for it, and a 5 for packaging because I've had dropped it so many times without the powder breaking, only once I had it in my purse and the see-through cover came unglued. haha