September 1, 2014 | 1571 users online

Pressed Powders - Pur Minerals - Universal Marble Powder in Pink

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by jennaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this in a sample size from the $39 starter kit from Shoppers Drug Mart. The large sample they had in the store seemed nice when I swatched it on my hand so I went with the kit that included it. I have to fail it. I like the mineral formula. I goes on smoothly, blends easily, has good staying power, and feels nice on my skin. But I effing hate powders with marble patterns or stripes or designs with different colours because of experiences like the ones I had with this powder. The sample I got had so little of the white and baby pink bits and was pretty much all the dark rose colour which made my cheeks look like a rosy rusty brick colour. Ew. I was going for the lovely lit from within pink that it's supposed to give. Not going to waste my time on a product that's going to be different every time I purchase it. Not going to bother taking a chance on the large size.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

I can't use this alone on my NC25 skin, as there's just not enough color payoff - I seem to get more of the white highlight than the pink. It's a beautiful shade to wear on top of other blush, for that reason, because it seems to add an ethereal glow to the face.

For those afraid of over application, though, this is a great started blush. You'll be able to really control the amount you're wearing; if nothing else, you'll have this pretty, candlelit glow to your skin, even if not a lot of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this product, and it looks nice.. but the smell is a huge turn off. I can't even describe it, but it's pretty gross.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by harls321

I got this in the Heavenly Treasures kit and love it. I like to use a natural soft blush...nothing too dark or heavy and this is just perfect on my medium skin. It is a beautiful rosy pink that looks very natural and gives a slight glow from within.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

While I am a die hard EM fan, I am tired of having to deal w/ spillage (in spite of the closable sifters) when I travel.

I initially purchased a starter kit which included the chisel brush + mini sizes of foundation (Light), blush (Universal Marble in Pink) and bronzer (Mineral Glow).

After using for 2 weeks = NO skin problems or reactions at all!

I use my EM angle brush for application. I get a beautiful rosy/pink color that is highly pigmented (translation, use light hand) which lasts all day (just as long as my EM blushes) and looks very natural on my fair skin. Love this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in a kit. I really like it. I never noticed a smell, until I smelled it. It does smell, as others have mentioned, but it doesn't bother me. I like that I can use a small brush to get individual colors in the marble.
I also have the marble bronze and got the spice in kit. The spice one is really bright! Wouldn't buy the spice one on its own.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by PsycSara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this blush. The color goes on lightly and is very natural looking. I also like the smell. It doesn't have a strong perfumey smell that you get with a lot of cosmetics. Pur Minerals is also a cruelty free company which is very important to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by cjc1205

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the mini size, and i've used this about 3 times. The color does not agree with my skin tone at all. Its really red looking on my cheeks. I wish I would have got the bronzing powder instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by sydneyjs

I put the price as cheap because I got this relatively free in a starter kit.

I attempted to use it but it smelled so awful I couldn't stand it. I think I used this once. I hate when makeup smells like this.

I am sensitive to smells, and can't even wear perfume. Based on the smell alone, I hate it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is a very nice pink color on the skin and i think this color would work for all skin tones. it has nice pigmentation and it looks great paired with pur minerals mineral glow. i defiantly prefer this packaging to their blushes. it is a nice large flat compact. i dont mind the smell at all. it reminds me of crayons. this is now my everyday blush. pur minerals is a cruelty free company and i highly recommend their products.