July 28, 2014 | 2055 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Gypsy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful plummy-brown with shimmer. Plummy brown is usually bad for me. It usually means it's too reddish, but this eyeshadow is not. I find it to be similar to MAC Magnetic Fields. I have both and they look really close to me. As with most NYX shadows it's easy to blend, and quite pigmented. A steal for the $3 or $4 I paid. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by NuMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful! What more can I say? Like the previous reviewer said, this is a pretty plum brown color. On my GGG skin this looks very natural. Like all the NYX eyeshadows I have, this has great pigmentation and shows up well on my darker skin. Good staying power as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by callmecordelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had expected this to look a bit reddish/bronzey, like Stila Twig, but it's a shimmery plum brown instead. (The Stila Twig dupe from this line is Eutopia). It's actually a fairly basic colour. I can see it looking nice with Beanie and/or Frosted Flakes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 11:16:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in a swap and I love it. It's like a reddish bronze color with shimmer. It has the same creamy texture that all the NYX shadows have. This one's a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by MoxieFairy67

Beautiful color!!! i use it almost everyday! Like a brown with burgundy and shimmer. I bet its safe for all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

How could I refuse a shade called "Gypsy"? This is one of the new shades: it's a RICH, deep, plummy red brown!!! Just beautiful....how I love NYX eyeshadows.