NYX Single Eye Shadow - Gypsy

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Beautiful plummy-brown with shimmer. Plummy brown is usually bad for me. It usually means it's too reddish, but this eyeshadow is not. I find it to be similar to MAC Magnetic Fields. I have both and they look really close to me. As with most NYX shadows it's easy to blend, and quite pigmented. A steal for the $3 or $4 I paid. Would repurchase.

on 2/11/2008 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Beautiful! What more can I say? Like the previous reviewer said, this is a pretty plum brown color. On my GGG skin this looks very natural. Like all the NYX eyeshadows I have, this has great pigmentation and shows up well on my darker skin. Good staying power as well.

I had expected this to look a bit reddish/bronzey, like Stila Twig, but it's a shimmery plum brown instead. (The Stila Twig dupe from this line is Eutopia). It's actually a fairly basic colour. I can see it looking nice with Beanie and/or Frosted Flakes.

on 12/24/2007 11:16:00 AM

I got this in a swap and I love it. It's like a reddish bronze color with shimmer. It has the same creamy texture that all the NYX shadows have. This one's a keeper!

on 8/12/2007 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful color!!! i use it almost everyday! Like a brown with burgundy and shimmer. I bet its safe for all skin tones.

on 11/27/2006 9:22:00 PM

How could I refuse a shade called "Gypsy"? This is one of the new shades: it's a RICH, deep, plummy red brown!!! Just beautiful....how I love NYX eyeshadows.