July 25, 2014 | 1748 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Star Secret Eva Longoria

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2007 9:40:00 PM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually really like this lipstick. I like it by itself, with a nude liner, and /or with a gloss over it. MAC's Beaux looks pretty with it. I didn't like the darker look that Eva was wearing, so when I tried it out, I was so happy at how sheer it was. It's definitely a l/s you can play around with for night and day looks.
Update: After a few days of wearing this, my lips are dry. Plus, it just turns a weird color on me...oh well, back to the MAC counter. I tried.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 8:08:00 PM More reviews by mtack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a brunette with light yellow undertone skin, the color is ok on me together with the More Chocolate Riche lipliner, I believe it has a little plum. Could like it more if it's not for the fact that completely dried my lips. Will not purchase anymore L'Oreal lipsticks!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a little paler than Eva but have the same dark hair/eyes. Agreed, this color is not as dark as it is on her in the display; actually, that is a bonus for me as it's just right!

Makes teeth look white, too. Just the right shade in my opinion!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2007 3:23:00 PM More reviews by ellediva

Was hoping this color would be as rich looking on me as it was on Eva, however, it was not ;( it was actually a little sheer on me, was sparkly though with a bronze tint to it. Overall, it's a nice color but nothing I would purcgase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by casabeav

Very lovely lipstick, like some of the other reviewers I found this to be not as dark as it is on Eva. On me, it is a warm brownish red with copper tones, very flattering on my warm toned light complexion (dark blonde hair/brown eyes). Staying power is average and there is no funky smell. This reminds me a lot of Clinique Amberglass & American Beauty Wild Ginger, although not as deep but the undertones are similar. If you like warmer colors, then you will like this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2007 3:53:00 PM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It DEFINITELY doesn't look as dark as Eva's lips on the display, which is disappointing. My husband liked the color (on Eva), but it looks so different in person. Wish the formula was longer-lasting, and had SPF. The color itself is flattering on my Asian skin coloring. Good thing they got rid of the horrid scent of the Colour Riche lipsticks. I wouldn't repurchase, because I'll be reaching for other lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2007 12:20:00 PM More reviews by christine94

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree that the shade doesn't look the same as it does Eva on the display. However, I have an olive skin tone and I love this on me. The shade look like a nude on me. It's moisturizing and longlasting. I will definately purchase it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2007 2:44:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

How I wanted that reddish caramel shade that everyone described. Alas, I applied this lipstick, looked in the mirror, and saw...grey. Greyish lips. How very stern and disapproving I looked. I pursed my lips and completed the image. Sigh. Interestingly enough, when I wipe it off w/ a white tissue, the residue looks like a pretty reddish caramel, just not on me I guess. Also, I agree w/ everyone else's observations regarding the actual shade when applied and the perceived shade from Eva Longoria's picture on the display. It's nowhere near that beautiful rich color she has on. Hmph. NC 30/35 Asian skintone, fairly sallow, pigmented lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2007 11:34:00 AM More reviews by charbaby

I dont know why, but this looks horrible on me! It is no where near the color that it appears on Eva in the magazines. My coloring is similiar to hers..(caramel highlights now though), brown eyes and med/olive skin. On me, it is practically a non-color..light brown with shine. Does nothing for my face but makes me look really bad! I wish it looked like what it does in the magazine..maybe I got a tube that had the wrong color or something in it. When I tested it on my hand in the store..it looked like a different color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by baragon11

I like this better than Aishwariya's Beige, which I thought was my fave. This color is very complex, kind of plum brown pinkish, with a bit of shimmer. Suits me perfectly (nc/nw 20-23). I don't have any other lipstick that's anything like this color.