BeneFit Cosmetics Lightning Golden Lotion

2.2

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A crappy product...as others have said, this streaks and looks unnatural.

on 6/28/2003 3:15:00 PM

The lotion does smell a little bit strange, and it doens't really moisturize. It does give a subtle golden glimmer on my skin, takes a couple of layers for it to show up a lot more, but then it makes my hands look a freakish color. Anyways, it's great for a subtle look and for theose special occassions, though I'd stick to Urban Decay's Cake instead.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product looks very shimmery and golden in the package, though it takes many layers to get that effect on the body. The lotion gives a shimmery golden glow to the body and looks great on bare skin in photgraphs, though after about an hour it rubs off. A waste of money, there are probably cheaper lotions that have a better effect!!!

on 2/16/2003 4:21:00 AM

I wouldn't even purchase this for the packaging- it's not as pretty as other BeneFit goodies. The lotion is nice, and has a pretty sparkly sheen. But it stays on my skin for about two seconds, and then rubs off. You might want to save your time and money and just go for the cheaper Nivea version- the quality as about the same!

on 1/30/2003 4:23:00 PM

The color of this is very pretty golden sheen..but it does rub off on your clothes!! It doesn't matter what color you wear, it will leave streaks on your clothes!! This to me is a liquid "Kitten", which also rubs off.

on 1/28/2003 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Gives a nice golden glittery sheen to the skin, but nothing xtra special to this product. I just like beneift"s packaging - so creative!

on 1/19/2003 4:10:00 AM

Streaky and hard to apply. Most of it stayed on my hands, rather than on my body. Shimmer hardly showed up. I much prefer UD's Liquid FX.

on 12/19/2002 8:31:00 PM

This smelled a bit odd, and tended to rub off onto my clothes - not good when you're wearing white!

on 11/11/2002 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

The goopy texture of this is the worst part about it. After having it only awhile, it hardened and became pretty much useless. Even when it was new, it smelled bad and didn't really do anything for me. Fooled again by BeneFit's brilliant marketing!

on 9/28/2002 6:44:00 PM

Each time I applied this lotion, I noticed more of the golden shimmer would stay on my hands than on my body! I like the concept, but I will look for it in another product.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products