April 21, 2014 | 1127 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by CakesandCaramel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my third bottle which says it all.The thing that drew me in was the scent it smells sweet and light has cocoa butter so moisturizes very well.Glides on smoothly gets absorbed fairly quickly with no greasy residue left.Everything a body moisturizer should be.Another one with a sweet smell that I like and I'm a sucker for anything sweet scented is the Jergens original scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by AgapetosMazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

buy a small size from indonesia and regret to do that...because I should buy family size!!! smells great, rich moisture even for my sensitive skin. feels like it coat my skin with super thin layer of moisture, hard to find in my country (Thailand) and I just wish they'll sell here one day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by shiwondabest

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin absorbs this lotion so quickly ! Huge surprise ! It really moisture the skin well and has no greasy/heavy feel. plus the smell is so yummy I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by lbxgreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells great, the fact that it has cocoa butter makes it more convincing that it'll moisturize your skin...which, it does! Not greasy at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Mizmoneypenny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm super fussy When it comes to body lotions. I have so many in my cupboard that I have bought used once then never again. I researched this one thoroughly before purchasing and all of the positive posts and YouTube clips are so spot on.

This feels and smells amazing on my skin. I apply after each shower ( so twice a day) I will def repurchase. The lotion, scent, packaging, price are all fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It smells AMAZING and works! The only bad thing I have to say about it is that it leaves a slight oily residue, but that's not a big deal to me because I apply it before going to bed. For the price, packaging and quality, I would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lovely, and moisturizing for a very good price. This lotion leaves my skin feeling soft, smelling good (like cocoa butter), and supple. Can't ask for more! I would definitely buy it again :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

well I had a good expectation when I bought this stuff as I heared
some good reviews , but unfortunatly I did not found the moisturizing
effect I wanted , also it smells like some medicine no cocoa butter
smell on it . the only good thing is it has a light non greasy
formula which is good for summer so I guess it will work better with someone with an oily skin

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by missmaggie

For years Ive been a loyal Hempz user, I was introduced to it years ago and I was hooked from the first time. For the longest time drugstore lotions never did it for me, at best when they felt some what soft after applying it was more like a coating on my skin rather than actually moisturizing my skin and being absorbed. I could always feel the difference so I am going through a phase a.t.m where Im crazy about this particular scent so I bought it and OMG this is the first time in a long time where I can feel like a drugstore product is actually moisturizing my skin!!!! Im in love. It smells great, it does what its supposed to do and it does it well and honestly since Ive had this I kinda forgot about my Hempz lotion lol will def be repurchasing and I highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by toxickitten94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I did not like this product. I wanted to like it because it smelled really good, but the lotion was way too thin and watery and did not moisturize well. It just make my skin feel sticky and gross.