October 22, 2014 | 971 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Email Me

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 10:06:00 AM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

I have been on a huge "nude" blush kick after NARS madly turned orange on me. I took the plunge and bought a full size. It's a lovely nude/pink on my yellow undertoned NC30-35 skin tone. I did take one lippie off because (like most of the EDM products on me) it does turn slightly orange-y, but not so much that it's glaringly obvious, so it's not the biggest deal ever. The packaging is fantastic! It has holes only on one side and there's a twist "lid" inside the case that you can use to cover the holes so that way you don't get crazy amounts of product in the top part of the sifter. Overall a BIG yay!! I love love love this blush!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by cakie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color actually barely show up on my skin somehow and I'm not even that dark (olive neutral). It shows up as a light beige pink color, very natural. And since it barely show up, I don't have to worry that I might over do it. I found it great to use especially when I'm trying to do a stronger eye look. Will most likely repurchase if i ever finish my large jar :]

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by flyingwings

I really like this blush. It gives a very sweet glow. It is not a super dark blush or anything though. I am not sure how well it wears on tan skin.

Edit: I noticed that as I wear this it tends to turn brown by the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This is one of the most natural looking blushes that I have ever set my eyes on. It provides just the most subtle color of beige, with a little hint of pink that always looks super natural on the face.

I like to not only use this on my cheeks, but I also use it on my chin, and forehead as well. As, it is just the perfect, no-nonsense blusher that everyone should have in their EDM blush wardrobe!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Anna1985

This blush really surprised me. I ordered numerous samples of blushes from Everyday Minerals and this was initially my least favorite until I actually used it. On the website this blush is described as a "light brown with a kiss of pink", which to me does not sound appealing but on my golden fair warm skin this blush is very flattering. Also this blush does not turn to orange as other Everyday Mineral blushers have done on me. This really is a wonderful blush which I currently use everyday because it is matte and very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by strickers

In the jar, it looks lackluster. I wouldn't have given it a second look if it weren't for sheer curiousity and the reviews on it here, to be honest.

But, wow! On my skin it's the perfect nude blusher. I usually can't rock anything warm toned, and this borderlines on warm and cool enough that I suspect my cooler-toned sisters will appreciate the shade. If most bronze/peach/nude shades are too warm for you, try this out.

And hay, it makes an unique eyecolor for making light eyes pop! I probably won't repurchase, but only because my sample will last me forever. But if I heard it was being D/C'd, I might. How's that for decisive!~

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by IamDirtyandNeedaBath

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I usually don't wear blush because I always feel like a clown or something with it on. This color is really nice, it isn't too noticeable that it makes me self conscious. It is matte, which I love. It is just a tad bit pinkish brown, just enough to give the smallest amt of color, so I look natural.
I would consider purchasing this again.
I must say I don't like the packaging at all. So much gets in the lid when I tap it and it goes everywhere. I also don't like the cheap white plastic lid on it, just looks cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very nice for a natural look on a pale winter face,or for contouring. Matte and quite neutral. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 3:41:00 AM More reviews by amara8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite blush of all time!
It's a beautiful matte pink-brown that looks incredibly natural!
I have a very hard time finding natural-looking pinks because I am a golden-tan skin tone and most pinks just look ridiculous on me! Definitely recommend this product!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by lilmama51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

RIS and I love it! You look at it and say meh, but on my pale, cool toned skin it looks wonderful. Pinkish but muted, natural. It is unbelievable it could transform so much. I love EDM blushes (although I find some of the colors bizarro), but this will be one of my HGs. (Hint to EDM: Please do not discontinue.)