Chapstick Cherry

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/15/2014 2:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't think this product works for me. The product just sits there. Doesn't really get absorbed by my lips. I love the scent though. I don't know why it doesn't glide well on my lips. The Chapstick Ultra is has even better consistency than this one. I guess it has something to do with the amount of SPF it has? I dunno, but my lips just wouldn't absorb this product.

on 9/27/2013 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have tried many expensive lip balms and I always return to chapstick! This is an everyday necessity. They're $1-2, so I have one in my purse, one at my desk, and one on my night stand! This is not for emergency relief, for that I would recommend blistex. But this is an amazing everyday lip balm for under lipsticks! Personally I like the smell.

on 9/8/2013 11:26:00 PM

I love this product! I have an unending problem with chapped and dry lips. This one solved my problem and helped my lips moisturized throughout the day. After using this, I wanted to try some other good lip balms in the market. I would buy this maybe someday again.

on 8/22/2013 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love chapstick. It was invented in the early 1880's, and it's still around because it works. The super smooth formula really hydrates and protects. Plus it's cheap. At a dollar a tube I can afford to have multiples. I keep one in my makeup bag, one on my nightstand, one in my purse, and one at work. The classic cherry chapstick is my favorite flavor, because it has a very slight tint which looks pretty when I want to skip lipstick. For all the lipbalm addicts out there, I recommend you ditch your other more expensive products and give chapstick a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Lips soft, smooth & hydrated. I would recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The Chapstick smells gross and taste nasty! When you put it on, you're going to have to slather it on! It's quite thick! It does moisturize my lip pretty well! I would buy a Chapstick again but not this scent. Maybe strawberry. I rather recommend the Chapstick Vanilla Mint Moisurizer which is awesome!

on 5/27/2013 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I like the fact that this is a pretty color and it has SPF 4, but I can't deal with the smell of it. It smells like artificial cherries mixed with sunscreen. My husband does like it though so maybe it's just me! I would rather wear no Chapstick than this stuff.

on 4/25/2013 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's nothing to write home about, but for $1 it's great for instantly smoothing my lips and leaving the slightest of tints and glossy finish. :) It is very moisturizing though, without the greasy feel!

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Chapsticks tend to have quite a good reputation but, they are so much better than Vaseline. It smells amazing and it doesn't taste horrible like most lip balms do. It doesn't feel greasy at all and it gave a nice matte tint to my lips. It was quite cheap because I bought it for 1.10 at Boots. It is very worth it and it makes my lips soft and kissable ;)

on 2/21/2013 11:56:00 PM

This product wasn't my favorite...

PROS-
*It has SPF, which is really good for the summer time!
*It leaves a little red color on your lips, so it makes your face look more "alive". It's like a tint.
*It's kind of cheap. It costs me $3.
*It lasts really long on your lips, so I use it before I go to bed.

CONS-
*It smells HORRIBLE! To me, it smells like the cherry medicine you take when you have a cold or something. In the beginning, I actually liked it, but as it progresses, I realized that it was nasty. Smell is a big factor for any lip balm in my opinion and this smells very artificial.

I am sure that there are a lot of you that love the smell of cherry chapstick, but I just don't like cherry flavored anything, except cherries itself.

Popular Lip Treatments