October 2, 2014 | 1826 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by aishahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's nothing to write home about, but for $1 it's great for instantly smoothing my lips and leaving the slightest of tints and glossy finish. :) It is very moisturizing though, without the greasy feel!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by LullsTheSmiths

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Chapsticks tend to have quite a good reputation but, they are so much better than Vaseline. It smells amazing and it doesn't taste horrible like most lip balms do. It doesn't feel greasy at all and it gave a nice matte tint to my lips. It was quite cheap because I bought it for 1.10 at Boots. It is very worth it and it makes my lips soft and kissable ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by amaranth7704

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product wasn't my favorite...

PROS-
*It has SPF, which is really good for the summer time!
*It leaves a little red color on your lips, so it makes your face look more "alive". It's like a tint.
*It's kind of cheap. It costs me $3.
*It lasts really long on your lips, so I use it before I go to bed.

CONS-
*It smells HORRIBLE! To me, it smells like the cherry medicine you take when you have a cold or something. In the beginning, I actually liked it, but as it progresses, I realized that it was nasty. Smell is a big factor for any lip balm in my opinion and this smells very artificial.

I am sure that there are a lot of you that love the smell of cherry chapstick, but I just don't like cherry flavored anything, except cherries itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:10:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use chapstick everday..all day! my lips tend to get dry quickly and I hate licking my lips. This keeps them soft. I have 2 toned lips so when I wear make up most days ill just wear chapstick instead of lipstick. If I wear lipstick I definitely put this on first. I have one in my purse, my nightstand and my car. I get them from kroger in the 10 for $10 bin. A must have for me!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by mailife4

As a child, this chapstick has not fail me at all. I love the convience of reaching into my pocket to apply it on when my lips get dry. It immediately smoothes and moisturizes. Plus, the cherry smell is nice.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros: prevents my lips from getting drier than it is. Soothes chapped lips.
Cons: SPF 4 is too low. Does not have much moisturizing power. Have to reapply every hour or my lips get chapped again. Dislike the flavor.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by YanyCosmetics

I liked this product until I started using a better brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

i love this! It makes my lips silky smooth and smells amazing! It is also very cheap @ $1-3 at walmart! As for the 'it makes your lips dryer'.. I think it only does that if it is used obsessively, like applying it every 2 seconds, because the chapstick lasts 3-4 hours on my lips, with constant drinking of water or occasionally eating something small. I would repurchase it, when I finish my tubes. The tubes last forever, and this gives you a more matte look, and cherry tint. I prefer the spearmint chapstick or nivea strawberry over this, but it is still a favorite! (:

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hated this because:
The scent was gross.
It burned.
It didn't do anything for my lips, it just sat there.
I hated the taste.
It was a waste of money.
It was nothing to rave about, and nothing I want near my lips or in my handbag.

THE END.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by stephycuppycake

The Good:
It's superr duper cheap
You can get it almost everywhere
It has a slight color
Has somee SPF

The Bad:
Bad taste
Not good for sensitive lips
Burns

The Ugly:
Made me get bumps on my lips. But I do have sensitive lips so that might be one reason. Will not ever repurchase /: