April 18, 2014 | 573 users online

Skincare - Nivea - Nivea for Men Sensitive Extra Gentle Face Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2008 1:17:00 PM More reviews by whyknot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like everyone else here, I love this. I randomly bought this for my husband on vacation when i couldnt find the product he usually uses. I tried it a few times on that trip and liked it. Its so basic and non-irritating and seemed to be more like what I am always looking for for myself than the zillion other face washes for women I have bought. After vacation, he returned to his old favorite, but I stuck with this cleanser for men! I've about finished the bottle and I will buy it again. I use a cleansing oil first to remove makeup, then wash with this. In the morning I just use this. I have zero complaints about it and my skin is looking better than ever. This will be one of the first cleansers I have ever purchased more than once! I hope this one doesnt get discontinued, and I know if they made a version for women they would just ruin it with perfumes and dyes...this is perfect just as it is!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 1:07:00 AM More reviews by groomrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG material! It removes all my makeup, including waterproof mascara and leaves my acne prone sensitive skin soft, shine free and even. Not irritated and red like it usually is after washing. It feels really good going on my face too, and lathers up nice and thick. I haven't broken out since using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

This is a great basic cleanser. No alcohol, no colorant, no soap, no fragance. It doesn´t dehydrate skin and is awesome for make up and sunscreen removing at night, better that any other similar product i´ve tried for that purpose.Not expensive. It doesn´t foam but the clear gel does its job super well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 1:18:00 AM More reviews by brou9coo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I heard about this product from a coworker and decided to give it a try after such good reviews. I had been using cetaphil, which has been great for my sensitive skin/eczema, but i had found that it just wasnt cutting it on removing my makeup at the end of the day. After two separate washings and then toner, sometimes I found a little makeup left on the toning pad.
I tried the nivea facewash after working a 12 hour shift and ready to quickly remove my makeup and get straight to bed. I didnt want to have to do my old cetaphil routine anymore. This facewash proved to be exactly what I needed. Just like my old cetaphil, there was no scent,alcohol, soap, or any other irritating additives. But unlike the cetaphil, it was able to remove my makeup with one wash. The difference is that the nivea formula is much thicker. It seems to grab onto the makeup and grime from the workday and swipe it away while still leaving my sensitive skin irritation free. I am very excited about this new discovery from the men's aisle! Who would have guessed!
I am absolutely going to continue using this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 10:04:00 AM More reviews by xprincessxamandax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is by far the best face wash that i have ever used. Nothing not even high end products come close to it. i can't use anything else

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2008 6:09:00 PM More reviews by prettythings

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This just could be my HG face wash! I purchased this based on the reviews here for both me and my husband. The gel consistency is a little strange at first and the fact that it doesn't foam. But it cleanses nicely without drying the skin. I love that this product is UNSCENTED! It contains glycerin which is great in the winter months. I actually think it might be clearing up some of the clogged pores around my nose (I have combo sensitive skin). It's only been a week but so far I'm pleased. My only complaint is the packaging - a bit more of the gel comes out of the tube than you actually need. I will absolutely be purchasing this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2007 7:24:00 AM More reviews by ivanhoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I started to use this product three months ago.. This is th e first wash gel I really LOVE! It's very gentle and non irritating. It doesn't dry my very sensitive skin and even my eczema has gone. It doeasn't have smell and I use it twice a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 1:38:00 AM More reviews by trixystik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

absolutely LOVE IT. i was horrified when stores in the U.S. stopped carrying the nivea refreshing cleansing gel..e....and then i came across the 'man' version....it is the same consistency(like a jelly) but even more gentle. it takes off all my makeup, and my face never feels dry or irritated. it is absolutely the best facewash ever....FOR THE LADIES! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2007 3:22:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has really surprised me because I happened to try it after my boyfriend refused to use it and I loved it. Cleaned my sensitive, but oily skin very well without any irritation and doesn't dry my face out. It has a thick, gel consisitency and doesn't really foam up. Its clear, so there's no dye- sensitivities. I only payed around six bucks for it including tax. Who would have known that a face wash marketed towards men would have been the product I have been searching for all this time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by laptopgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff!!!, my brother bought it and I tried it once in the shower, and it's amazing, very gentle, no scent at all. Now I use it twice a day!!