Nivea Nivea for Men Sensitive Extra Gentle Face Wash

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Farnesol, Benzophenone 4, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,

on 9/1/2008 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Ohmygosh! Love, love, LOVE this cleanser! I bought it based on reviews here (I was actually looking for something for my husband even though he couldn't care less about skin care) and it is great. It removes all makeup, except waterproof eye makeup, lathers well, rinses clean, isn't too drying and contains no fragrance. I still need to moisturize after using this, but any cleanser that leaves my skin feeling moist and dewy afterward is just too rich for my super-oily skin. If you're very oily but like a "squeaky clean" non-drying cleanser, give this a try. Did I mention it's cheap too?

PS-It comes in a flip-top tube, but it comes out a little too fast, so I took off one lippie for that. Otherwise it's almost perfect.

on 8/26/2008 1:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Like everyone else here, I love this. I randomly bought this for my husband on vacation when i couldnt find the product he usually uses. I tried it a few times on that trip and liked it. Its so basic and non-irritating and seemed to be more like what I am always looking for for myself than the zillion other face washes for women I have bought. After vacation, he returned to his old favorite, but I stuck with this cleanser for men! I've about finished the bottle and I will buy it again. I use a cleansing oil first to remove makeup, then wash with this. In the morning I just use this. I have zero complaints about it and my skin is looking better than ever. This will be one of the first cleansers I have ever purchased more than once! I hope this one doesnt get discontinued, and I know if they made a version for women they would just ruin it with perfumes and dyes...this is perfect just as it is!

on 8/25/2008 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

HG material! It removes all my makeup, including waterproof mascara and leaves my acne prone sensitive skin soft, shine free and even. Not irritated and red like it usually is after washing. It feels really good going on my face too, and lathers up nice and thick. I haven't broken out since using it.

on 6/14/2008 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great basic cleanser. No alcohol, no colorant, no soap, no fragance. It doesn´t dehydrate skin and is awesome for make up and sunscreen removing at night, better that any other similar product i´ve tried for that purpose.Not expensive. It doesn´t foam but the clear gel does its job super well.

on 4/27/2008 1:18:00 AM

I heard about this product from a coworker and decided to give it a try after such good reviews. I had been using cetaphil, which has been great for my sensitive skin/eczema, but i had found that it just wasnt cutting it on removing my makeup at the end of the day. After two separate washings and then toner, sometimes I found a little makeup left on the toning pad.
I tried the nivea facewash after working a 12 hour shift and ready to quickly remove my makeup and get straight to bed. I didnt want to have to do my old cetaphil routine anymore. This facewash proved to be exactly what I needed. Just like my old cetaphil, there was no scent,alcohol, soap, or any other irritating additives. But unlike the cetaphil, it was able to remove my makeup with one wash. The difference is that the nivea formula is much thicker. It seems to grab onto the makeup and grime from the workday and swipe it away while still leaving my sensitive skin irritation free. I am very excited about this new discovery from the men's aisle! Who would have guessed!
I am absolutely going to continue using this product!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

this is by far the best face wash that i have ever used. Nothing not even high end products come close to it. i can't use anything else

This just could be my HG face wash! I purchased this based on the reviews here for both me and my husband. The gel consistency is a little strange at first and the fact that it doesn't foam. But it cleanses nicely without drying the skin. I love that this product is UNSCENTED! It contains glycerin which is great in the winter months. I actually think it might be clearing up some of the clogged pores around my nose (I have combo sensitive skin). It's only been a week but so far I'm pleased. My only complaint is the packaging - a bit more of the gel comes out of the tube than you actually need. I will absolutely be purchasing this product again.

on 12/19/2007 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I started to use this product three months ago.. This is th e first wash gel I really LOVE! It's very gentle and non irritating. It doesn't dry my very sensitive skin and even my eczema has gone. It doeasn't have smell and I use it twice a day.

on 11/25/2007 1:38:00 AM

absolutely LOVE IT. i was horrified when stores in the U.S. stopped carrying the nivea refreshing cleansing gel..e....and then i came across the 'man' version....it is the same consistency(like a jelly) but even more gentle. it takes off all my makeup, and my face never feels dry or irritated. it is absolutely the best facewash ever....FOR THE LADIES! :)

on 8/25/2007 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has really surprised me because I happened to try it after my boyfriend refused to use it and I loved it. Cleaned my sensitive, but oily skin very well without any irritation and doesn't dry my face out. It has a thick, gel consisitency and doesn't really foam up. Its clear, so there's no dye- sensitivities. I only payed around six bucks for it including tax. Who would have known that a face wash marketed towards men would have been the product I have been searching for all this time.

Popular Skincare Products (for Men)

herbalism