Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Volume Shampoo

3.1

on 5/28/2009 9:56:00 AM

Very disappointed in this product, was recommended by a hairdresser and I bought it despite the high price tag. It left my hair feeling dry and smelt bad. Wish I hadn't wasted my money. Will not buy again.

on 4/30/2009 8:41:00 AM

Left my hair feeling 'oiled' and weighed down. Quite unmanageable and slightly irritated scalp. Not good :(

on 7/1/2008 8:10:00 PM

I actually loved this shampoo. It was moisturizing, love the smell, and left my hair soft, bouncy, and just feeling great. I do wish it didn't leave my hair looking so dull, though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have baby fine dirty blonde hair with gold high-lights. I have been on the lookout for a volumizing shampoo that won't strip my color but sadly this isn't near HG status. My color hasn't seem to fade but it leaves my hair flat and greasy feeling. If you aren't used to sulfate free poo's please note that they do not lather very well. This does not clean my hair very well at all and my hair is left greasier than before I even washed it. It's definetly not worth the huge price tage this shampoo carries. I will continue on my quest for now.

on 3/6/2008 5:19:00 PM

This shampoo gave my thin hair good volume without fading the color. Other shampoos promise no fading, but I find it pretty rare when you can't really tell the difference between the color before and after use. So I was pleasantly surprised. The downside as others have noted is the price. It was very expensive, but did last a long time. I would re-purchase.

on 2/26/2008 1:41:00 PM

This is a nice scented, concentrated shampoo. It is chock full of proteins, amino acids, sea extracts, vitamins and oils (flax seed and shea butter). Really makes my dry hair come to life. When I style my hair, I do notice an extra bit of lift that I did not have before. Down side is the price tag. $32 for 8.5 oz bottle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this in a 50ml travel size along with the matching conditioner.

I normally avoid anything that promises 'volume' as it usually leaves my hair feeling coated and unhealthy, but not this one. Don't expect miracles volume wise but I found this left my hair (long and quite fine but lots of it, its in good condition but the ends can sometimes look frazzled as I use straighteners regularly) clean and shiny with minimal tangles pre conditioning.

Will be repurchasing this and the conditioner in the full sizes - well worth the money as it is very concentrated and lasts for ages.

on 1/15/2007 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A lot promises about this product BUT is nothing special really!
Is making my hear very soft but 2 hours later my hear come drab. Smell is Ok but i don’t thing i will parches again. NO RESULTS

THE WORS THINK IS THAT 1 MOUNTS LATER USING IT..MY HAIR START TO RUN OFF I AM LOOSING SO MUCH HAIR...I CANīT BELIVE IT!!!

on 11/5/2006 8:17:00 PM

Got this free as a sample when I purchased a conditioner on the white truffle line. I've never used a volume shampoo before so I don't have anything to compare to. But I do feel like this shampoo has made my hair more fuller and thicker but i don't feel like I have double the head of hair or anything.

Popular Shampoos