October 1, 2014 | 1312 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Magnif'Eyes Eye Magnifier Eye Opening

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by steeonii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara over every other drugstore mascara I've tried. Though I think they might've discountinued it? Because I wanted to buy more but I haven't seen it around for about 2 months.. So far I've gone through probably 3 tubes! It gives me the right amount of volume, no clumping & doesn't lenthen much but my lashes are already really long. It also separates pretty good. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by RiRiPanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I remember this was my 2nd Mascara! I loved it so so much! It gave me alot of volume and length! The brush is really good after I finished the bottle I cleaned it and used it to separate my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by missygaga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was awesome mascara, can't beat the price. It seperated and gave tremendous volume and added lotsa length. I did use many coats, but thats just what I have to do. I keep buying Rimmel and trying all of their mascara's because I usually LOVE them. Totally worth the price !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I really like this mascara. I got it on sale for under $5 at SDM... I like that it lengthens my lashes really well and gives them a fuller effect. Overall, will most likely repurchase:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by srslykatyxx

go to mascara. honestly if you build this up IT IS AMAZING. great length and seperation, easy to apply, really like the brush.
the only thing is, with the amazing volume and length you get, you also get flaking and a tiny bit of clumping. plus it really hurts if you put the brush too close to your eye

pros DEF outweigh the cons.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by rasberryrose

Ok, so I am looking for a black, curling mascara, either making my lashes curl or holding a curl really well. I have fairly long, decently thick lashes. However, they only curl slightly, and when i put on my mmu they get lightened by the powder. I compared this to physcian's formula shimmer strips mascara. This didn't hold the curl any better and after only 2 weeks use the mascara seemed to be drying out already. I am looking at by kiss me, heroine, or fasio mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Black 001 (red lid), was a disappointing dark grey. Extreme Black 003 (black lid) is a better color. But both were dried up and clumpy on first use! Probably because I got them on clearance they were old stock - maybe they'd perform better fresh. But then again I won't bother because of that hard little rubber brush. It always seemed to scratch my eyes when I'm wiggling the mascara wand into the base of my lashes. There's also Waterproof 002 (blue lid) but who cares?.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Katweety

I was seeking another mascara, but this one was on clearance, plus was by one get one 50% off. I purchased two of these for under 3 dollars, reviews unseen. I was pleasantly surprised by the volume and length achieved. My lashes are thin w/ little curl & usually droop under the weight of mascar. This did what it said and allowed my lashes to stand up and look longer than ever. The formula was very "soft" (meaning it didn't make my lashes dry/itch/flaky).It was so soft I thought it would smear, but it didn't!

The only con to this is that it can get clumpy when applying multiple coats. Fortunately, 1 coat is enough.

PS- I agree w/ the poster that said this works great if you know how to use it. Application is the most important step in makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by SofiaCosmo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you know HOW to use mascara well, you will really love this product! Reading a lot of these negative reviews made me shaky about whether I should buy it or not, but when I tried it, I was very impressed! The small brush makes application clean, and I never got any mascara on my eyelids. It's mostly lengthening and curling, but gives some volume as well. I really like the formula because it doesn't make your eyelashes rough or flaky, in fact they're pretty smooth. Washing off is VERY easy and quick. I definitely reccomend this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pretty good mascara. This was on clearance at my Walgreen's, plus I had a $1 coupon. So I only paid about $2 for it. Pretty pleased because it gives me length and some volume. I don't like the end of the applicator gets gooped with extra mascara. Not a HG, but I still like.