September 23, 2014 | 1953 users online

Powder - La Prairie - Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by piradanan9

La prairie Swiss Cellular White Brightenning Powder Foundation SPF 20. I went to the counter and just try foundation and compact foundation powder on together it s give good finishing. It is medium to full coverage but not last for long around 5-6 hours I will need touch up again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by paula04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I decided to splurge and pay the ridiculous amount of money for this powder foundation as I had heard so many great things about it. First off, the packaging is very pretty and does look expensive, however it's a shiny silver plastic that gets very smudgy with fingerprints when you touch it! it comes with a little rectangular sponge that fits neatly into the compartment beside the powder. This sponge isn't as bad as the ones other companies provide with their compacts, but is in no way the best sponge ive ever tried! The powder goes on nice and smooth and gives a sheer to medium coverage that can be built up easily to give a fuller coverage...which can sometimes look a bit too dry. On my oily skin, it lasts maybe 4 hours without having to blot, but I don't really think its supposed to be a matte, oil controlling powder anyway.
The colours are quite limited and there is not much selection for ladies with a darker skin tone. Overall, I like this as a light, fresh, quick fix for the morning where I can't be bothered with anything else, but I would never pay the money for it again as there are lots of similar drugstore products that do the same thing without the price tag!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 5:46:00 AM More reviews by 2012makeuplover

I used this powder compact 2,3 years ago. After that I tried different ones like Chanel n some other brand. This one is the best out of all of my powder compact! It just leaves the skin a perfect finish! Covers all imperfections and looks natural at the same time! Strong lasting power! During the day or night if you do touch ups, it does not looks heavy nor cakey or flaky at all! It is very pricey, but totally worth every penny! I will definetly go back to get another one! Highly recommend!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 2:56:00 AM More reviews by xromablue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very expensive, but it gives my skin a perfect look in just 1'...
I have found my perfect shade (rose beige) and I just can't leave home without it. Perfect product

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

ATTENTION! This is good quality suff! But too pricey for me :( that is why i will not buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by iheartbeauty11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hope I'm reviewing the right product. Mine comes in a long silver compact with a mirror and sponge. Maybe this picture is the old one. Anyway, I love it! I only have to apply it once and it keeps my skin flawless! I usually break out with powders and this hasn't caused my skin to clog-up or irritate my eczema. I usually buy the refill sponges and switch them up every month. It has lasted me a year doing this and the powder still looks fresh and not oily in spots in the compact like other powders do. I wish they offered a mini version for evenings out or when carrying a teenie clutch so it would fit for a quick touch-up. Worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Feya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awesome. Very expensive, but if you're fed up with spending hundreds of $'s on stuff that does NOT control oil, just get this. Your search will be over :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by elizamake

I have finally found my HG make up product! I can't rave about this product enough! I have tried many high end powder foundation brands, they were good but they missed the wow factor. This product has it! What I'm looking for is full but velvety coverage, a flawless canvas. This is what you'll get with this. Also, this is the only one I've tried that does NOT settle into fine lines around the mouth and on the forehead. It glides on giving perfect coverage that will last you about 6 hours tops let's be honest. No matter how many times I apply throughout the day, my skin never gets dried out like with most powder formulas and my make up never looks caked on. I've also tried using this with a wet sponge for more coverage but it feels a bit heavy, so I opt for a dry applicator. My recipe for a flawless look ; lp rose illusion line filler, a dab of maximum cover by estee lauder on problematic areas and this powder compact! Amazing! Absolutely worth the money, I know it doesn't come cheap, it sells for 66 euros in europe. The only downside is that it doesn't take a refiil.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by TanyaMarie1219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been the best foundation powder for me. I am an NC30 with MAC and I use Cameo for La Prairie. This is my HG. I am super oily and this powder keeps oil at bay. My normally huge pores tend to disappear with this powder. My skin looks healthy and clear. It is expensive but is surely worth every penny. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by cassyvoss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this together with the Cellular Time Release Moisture Intensive Cream and my complexion looks so smooth many people who just know me think I'm in my 30s. I have dry skin so I use a wet sponge to apply it and it makes the coverage much better. I like how it keeps my skin looking moisturized and yet keep my T-zone totally matt at the end of a long day. I cannot do without this and it's absolutely a keeper.