Make Up For Ever Sens Eyes

Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Methylpropanediol, Acrylates Copolymer, Ageratum Conyzoides (Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract), Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton Seed Extract), Isobutylparaben, Mel Extract (Honey Extract), Sodium Methylparaben, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbic Acid, Tromethamine, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

on 2/17/2014 12:06:00 AM

I absolutely love this to the max!!! For me, I usually use make-up removing wipes for my whole face, including eyes. My only issue was the remnant from my eye make-up, especially when I first wake up in the morning. It always bother me how my lower eyelid gets stained from the eyeliner on my upper eyelid. I tried this product on-the-spot on my lips as I had lip stainer on and it removed it so easily! Not a trace left! That was when I knew I have to get this. I carry a small bottle with me together with some cotton buds and at mid-day when I do my touch-up, I'll just swipe a bit in my lower eyelid and it's as good as clean again before I dust on my compact powder. The only down side - it is not so pocket-friendly. But I'm sure if you are a MUFE lover, u would have gotten used to the price tag and look beyond that when you purchase their line of products.

on 2/16/2014 12:00:00 PM

This is one of the best eye makeup removers I have ever used!! It's super duper oily though, so watch out if you have oily skin....

on 2/13/2014 8:46:00 PM

This eye makeup remover is very gentle on the eyes. It's not oily yet it removes everything! It's blue and thick like a lotion. It doesn't have any strong scents and is just all around great. It's not the least expensive but out of the many eye makeup removers I've tried this one's my favorite. I will def repurchase.

I needed a remover that would remove waterproof mascara, Better Than Sex from too faced. It's not listed as waterproof but boy is it hard to remove. I tried the sample size of this and it amazing. Doesn't burn and gets it done fast. My only other go to for removal is coconut oil so I use this lil sens eyes for removal during travel. Love!!!!!

on 11/23/2013 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is one of those products where you get what you pay for. I've been buying MUFE products for years so I'm used to the fact that they're pricy. I first received this as a deluxe sample with one of my Sephora orders. I use a lot of waterproof eyeliner and mascara. This stuff melts it away like nothing else I've ever tried. I'm hooked and had to buy the full sized one.

I did get this in my eyes, and I did not feeling any burning like others have mentioned, but it did make my sight blurry for a few seconds.

Definitely worth the high price tag.

on 10/31/2013 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

While I find this way too expensive (eBay!), nothing else has ever come close to touching how well this removes my waterproof mascara. I prefer a waterproof mascara to hold my curl, and I like LOTS of coats. I have tried sooo many eye makeup removers (LancĂ´me, too faced, neutrogena, genrics, store brands....you get the point) and this stuff can't be compared to.

While it doesn't take everything off in one little pump, it does take it off in two pumps. I don't follow the directions and place it directly on the cotton pad. I take one half pump and smear it directly on my eye and rub it around for a few seconds, then remove with a cotton pad. I usually only have to do this twice, but sometimes 3 times. It doesn't burn my eyes (glasses and contacts wearer) but if it does get in my eyes it is blurry for a few minutes, but doesn't sting for me. I love that this doesn't leave an oily residue whatsoever or feel gross. It's a lovely almost gel-like texture.

This stuff has even passed the Halloween blacked out eyes makeup removing test no problem. I've never found something that works THIS well for me, if you like waterproof mascara, you NEED this.

on 9/29/2013 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This totally burned when it got in my eyes, I felt like it always left some residue and got most everything off except for waterproof mascara. I prefer Sonia Kashuk's Remove cleanser as that one doesn't burn and takes off everything and is more affordable.

on 8/14/2013 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and it seems to work well. It does seem to leave a bit of residue behind and I swipe my eyes after with water.
In my opinion the MUFE removes waterproof eye makeup just as well and as quickly as my Sephora brand removers (Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover, and Triple Action Cleansing Water) I prefer these more watery types so I think I will stick with the bottles of the Sephora makeup removers that I have. This remover does work, however I don't think there is anything special about this product.

on 6/22/2013 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This product works great and didn't bother my eyes at all. My only issue is how expensive it is. I found something cheaper that worked just as great, so I won't be repurchasing.

on 6/2/2013 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a sample when I went to Sephora as my friend uses it and said it takes off really difficult to remove mascara (i.e. Japanese mascara's). Instead of buying the full bottle to try it, I asked a sales rep for a sample of it. Now, I honestly have to say that this is probably one or the best mascara/eye makeup remover I've ever tried, literally. And I have tried a few and still currently use the Clean & Clear eye makeup remover (which is the dual action one where you have to shake it). At first, I tried using a cotton pad and putting it over my eyes, but I figured that the cotton pad actually absorbs most of it rather the product being on my eyes. So I put some on my fingers instead and applied to my eyes and rubbed gently. Who would've thought! This Sh*t works! It actually removed my waterproof mascara without pulling my lashes out or anything like that and the product is creamy so smoothing it around the eye is a breeze. NOW, the only downside to this product, like other reviewers said, is that it stings when it gets in your eyes! And it's supposedly made for sensitive eyes! That was the downfall to this product. The product works great, but the sting associated with it is not pleasant at all. Lucky to those reviewers who said it didn't sting. They got high eye (pain?) tolerance! I mean, I know we gals (and some guys) don't purposely put the remover into our eyes, but it's bound to get in somehow some way. Hence, I took off a lippy. Now, I'm not sure if I'd buy this, maybe continously take samples from Sephora to use it because it does work awesome. I'll still be on the search for a HG eye make up remover but for those who are thinking of this product, go get a sample from Sephora and try it out first. This product could be good for those whose eyes are 'not so sensitive'.