November 23, 2014 | 2170 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - ALL MAT Matifying Base

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by nouria

I tried this primer hoping it would create a smoother appearance but is terrible. It didn't even make my foundation stay on for that long.It didn't work

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by monparapluie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After using this primer before my normal mineral makeup routine, I found that my skin looked worse/oilier than it would have w/out using the primer. It was a shock and disappointment. I think perhaps my skin does not respond well to products that contain -cones or silica.

Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by mbarrxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UPDATE! This broke me out with really bad cystic acne! I loved it so much that I was in denial, but eventually stopped using it and noticed my pimples go down. I have very acne prone, oily skin so maybe it won't break others out, but definitely did not work for me :(
-----
I was very hesitant to spend so much on this, but as my days with a shiny face got worse I decided it was time to purchase a matte primer. This stuff is great! and does what it says it'll do. My face isn't as shiny as it used to be with up to 5 hours of make up on. My skin is a lot more oily than others so I can only imagine what it'll do for others. It's got a greasy touch to it but it only needs a slight rubbing into the skin to do the job. I honestly don't think I could use up a whole bottle for awhile as a little bit goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by LWM107

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I first bought this primer in september i want to say, around the same time i had bought my clinique 3 step skin care products (which i love btw) At first i fell in love because it made my skin feel so smooth, i love the packaging and MUFE is a really great brand. However after reading other reviews on this product as well i believe it is the cause of my breakouts (which makes me annoyed because i'm not done with the product yet and i feel like i'm wasting my money not using it you know) It really helped my foundation go on smooth and really did control my oil. However lately i am breaking out on my chin, and on my cheeks and i have NEVER broken out there before. Yeah i would get the occasional zit on my forehead but getting BIG pimples on my cheeks and chin is not normal for me. ( i have combo/oily skin and my cheeks are NEVER oily) I really wanted to love this product but i will have to continue my search for my holy grail primer because it has given me horrible acne, even though i wash my face morning and night every single day with an amazing skin-care line.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by MyChanelScalpel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me start with my beef. $45 for ONE OUNCE of product? Ridiculous. But, I do believe it is worth the money. It is one of the best mattifying primers out there and alone or with TM or foundation, this product does what it says it will. The best MUFE primer, if you are a fan of that line definitely pick this up for the summer. Must have for combo/oily skin. Again, the pump is wonderful. It does have silicia in it, but I believe they use less than their competitors because my skin hasn't reacted poorly to this product and I have been using it for a week straight. I highly reccomend this primer, you will stay matte for quite awhile, even in the summer, and your non-streaky face will thank you for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by BexiiRolo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i reaaaalllyyyy wanted this to work, after reading all of the positive reviews i was so eager to try it out. My skin is oily beyond belief and i really On the first application, i thought i had my HG for sure. the primer went on smoothly, it made my acne scarring less noticeable, and my foundation lasted all day. By the 6th day, horrible cystic acne and whiteheads popped up ALL OVER MY FACE. it was the worst feeling in the world. i dont have sensitive skin at all, and my skin has been clear for a year and a half, and to suddenly fall back into the acne again... i was mortified. I honestly didnt think it was my primer at first. i assumed that my breakouts were the cause of the summer heat/sweat/dirt, so i stuck with the primer for another month. needless to say the blemishes continued and got worse. i finally stopped using it last week and im nearly clear again. so overall, i will never touch this primer again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by lvmymakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this primer, cant say enough good things about it..I have oily skin and this works wonders...Price tag is a bit high but well worth it. I was skeptical to buy this in the beginning, but so glad I finally did..its the best on the market in my opinion. I have tried smashbox all of them, nars primer, Mac primer, you name it I have tried it, and this one is the best! I highly recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by soleil91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolute worst primer I've ever used :(
I've heard about a lot of people breaking out from this
(must be something horrendous in the formula...) but I decided to try it anyway.
Anything to control the oil, right?
Well, I have oily/combination skin, and this actually made my lower jawline flake really irritated/very very flaky!!!
This is the first time anything has irritated my skin or made me flaky (which never happens, because I'm super oily!).
Very very disappointed, threw out after two uses.
This didn't even control any oil, my MAC prep&prime was much much more effective.
Face is now back to normal, and i'll never touch this product ever again...

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by babraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this product from the SA. I had high hopes for it, but It didn't do any better a job at smoothing my skin or controlling oil than my $10 drugstore primer. The mattifying effect didn't last either. At $50 a bottle in Canada, I don't think it's at all worth it. You can get the same thing for much less $$.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Tempe12mua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG primer! Love it! Controls my oil, fills my pores, makes my skin look so smooth :)