December 22, 2014 | 855 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Drama Clean refreshing shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by kochanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this to use as a clarifying shampoo and it is awesome for that. Would be wayyy too drying for everyday use hence only 4 lippies but it's a great, cheap clarifier. I was previously using Redken cleansing cream for that but I think this one is much better. It lathers really well and smells amazing, sort of a citrusy green tea smell that is so fresh. It does leave your hair feeling squeaky clean and maybe a little stripped but a good conditioner will take care of that and your hair won't feel dry afterwards. I'll repurchase this because it's cheap, gets the job done, and smells so good.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As my dry hair started to get dirty quicker, thought this from the Herbal will help. Not mistaken, after the first use my scalp felt super clean and fresh. I woudn't use it daily but it work for a intense cleanse from time to time.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2013 4:30:00 AM More reviews by floraltoblack

Made my hair literally squeak after using this. Extremely drying. May be good as a clarifying shampoo but certainly not an everyday one. Gave mine away as I honestly could not stand using this after a few tries.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

Herbal essences is probably one of the cheapest / best smelling shampoos out there. I used to use this every day to wash my hair, and never had a problem with it. Now I use it about once a week as a clarifying shampoo. It gets my so clean & soft, and smells great. I don't find it overly drying, even so - that could be fixed with a good conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

It strips my hair and it tangles it. It doesn't clean it well and my hair gets greasy the next day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yummy scent, inexpensive, and it gets the job done without over drying. A definite repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Cher86

After I used this shampoo,while brushing my hair, I noticed small clumps of hair coming out. A few days later,I tried it again and got the same result. Also, the bottle left a rust stain in my shower that I can't get out. This has never happened before with any other bottle! Definitely won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by cherryblossom14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this as my go to clarifying shampoo. It was $2.50 at my local dollar store so why not? It does it's job of cleaning my hair whenever I think there's a lot of build up in it. It smells great too, just like all the other Herbal Essences products out there. First time I bought it I got a little carried away cause I loved the smell, and used it for a full week and it dried out my hair quite a lot. Note to self: Only use it once a week for a nice clean feeling! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by BionicBetty

Shiny. Soft. I bought this to be a clarifying shampoo. It seems to clarify without being drying. It makes my combo hair (est 2 inches of natural fine hair & the rest moderately damaged hair) very shiny and soft. I have a routine that is working for this crazy hair condition- this shampoo, only condition the ponytail length of my hair w/Clear Scalp for color/dry/damaged conditioner, then apply Pantene BB cream to the ponytail length and sometimes to all of my hair. I will give this shampoos counterpart conditioner a try, but I assume it won't be enough due to the damage. This shampoo has been a really pleasant surprise!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by pinksexyhair

So before I used this product I was expecting it to be quite drying and stripping. Before Drama Clean, I was using the Color Me Happy shampoo which could leave my hair feeling a bit snarly before adding conditioner... You can imagine how shocked I was when the Drama Clean shampoo cleaned my hair and left it feeling really soft and healthy (even before the conditioner) Whaaaaaat??? Why would the color treated shampoo be more drying than the Drama Clean formula??? I don't know and I don't really care. This shampoo is the bomb and I won't be going back to Color Me Happy! This shampoo with the matching Drama clean conditioner leaves my hair feeling sooooo silky without the build up.. Not to mention my hair smells of citrus and apple all day. Gorgeous!!!