July 31, 2014 | 1961 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Bobbi Brown - Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by pel2iwinkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

While this is an effective product, there are many cheaper alternatives. I love Bobbi Brown products and wear lots of long-wear and waterproof makeup. This does take it off, but when I found out olive oil does the same thing for much less, I vowed to never buy makeup remover again! As much as I love Bobbi's products, I can't justify spending that much on something I can get easily for much cheaper. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is an effective and inexpensive alternative!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 9:00:00 AM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmm.... I wish there was a maybe option for "would you buy this product again".
What can I say- it removes my waterproof mu and other products. Its not difficult, but it's not the swipe and melting away effect that others are claiming, for me.
It's not a bastard (excuse my French) to remove, but it's not a product I am relieved to have found. You know when it works so well and you just think 'how did I live without it'?
I wear mineral makeup on my skin, not heavy, sometimes with primer, sometimes without. It was harder (not hard, but harder) to remove than a simple facewash mu remover- and mineral makeup is much lighter than liquid or creme foundations- so I wonder what the deal is there?
It was gentle on the eyes- did not sting, felt conditioning. Like I said, I am happy, just not ecstatic.
Runs out very quickly I noticed. Not just my imagination, others have commented too. I don't feel I used it excessively, but I am 3/4 through the bottle, and I have only had it 10 days, I had light mu on for tropical island holiday, so minimal wp mu to remove, and I am always careful to conserve products and not go overboard by using more than I need.... some days I used it twice (to do night makeup for dinner) but that still does not explain it. Removed a lippie for that reason. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to pricey when you think you will need 3 bottles a month (going by my usage timeline!)
Did anyone have a similar problem with this, or realize what's behind it? I used cotton pads to remove. On arriving back from holiday, tonight I tried it with a makeup removing towelette- much easier. But what is the point if you need back up, especially when it's not exactly cheap?

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2010 5:00:00 AM More reviews by thebonita

This review is for the Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover.

This eye-makeup remover is very effective at removing waterproof makeup easily and swiftly. It doesn't leave a greasy film behind, it doesn't irritate or sting my very sensitive skin and eyes. The packaging is great, it has a lock-type cap on, sturdy and leak-proof. I won't be repurchasing though because I find the Clinique TTDO Makeup Remover for LLL does the same if not better job but for cheaper (took off a lippie for the price).

This comes in a 3.4 fl.oz bottle for $22 whereas the Clinique is $17.50 for 4.2 fl.oz.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I feel that this eye makeup removed is comparble to the Mary Kay or Lancome eye makeup remover. You need to shake the product before using it. I don't know if I prefer BB over the MK or Lancome, I just know it works and I love BB products and packaging. I'd probably buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by jolee2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like many other reviewers I have tried tons of eye make up removers & now I have found the best one for me. It doesn't sting my eyes & I wear contacts.It leaves no film, just melts away the make up. 5 out of 5 for this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 9:51:00 AM More reviews by ali23507

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am in love with this! I have crazy sensitive eyes, and EVERY eye make-up remover I have ever tried has burned my eyes. I asked for a sample of this because I just knew it would burn. It did not, and it took my Revlon colorstay liquid eye-liner off in 1 swipe.
This is my HG eye makeup remover!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 12:22:00 PM More reviews by mothdust9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried all sorts of makeup removers, and this is my absolute favorite. It easily removes eye makeup and lipstick (even the long lasting stuff). It has never irritated my skin and makes my eyelids feel really soft and smooth. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

The only reason I took one lippie off and I wouldn t buy this product again is bc I don t like this types of removers.I like to use only one make up remover for eyes,lips and face and my HG make up remover is MACs cleanse off oil.Athore than that this is a great remover,removes everthing,from a simple eye shadow to waterproof products,super easy and with no problems for eyes.Another plus this product has is that leaves the sensitive eye area smooth and soft without any irritation,redness or dullness

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Wnd1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the best eye makeup remover I have ever used! Makeup comes off effortlessly with no greasy residue. Even stubborn waterproof makeup comes off easily. Yes, it costs a lot more than drugstore brands, but to save my eyelids from being stretched and scrubbed it's totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 12:19:00 AM More reviews by coutureisqueen

Perfect. Doesn't sting, you only need a tiny tiny bit to get EVERYTHING off (and i use MAC fluidliners, chanel waterproof e/l over that, plus 3 diff kinds of waterproof mascara). Only complaint is its a bit pricey but who cares? It's perfect.