April 24, 2014 | 1116 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by everfallen

This is the only waterproof liner I would use in the pool and at the beach. Definitely not a natural everyday look but it has amazing stay power against water, tears and sweat. When I am done, I use neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover to take it off. The only thing I wish this had is a felt tip. The brush is very soft and takes a bit more time and skill to apply. Will buy again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by screamstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is it!! this is my eyeliner to everywhere!! it stays put like crazy...!!! its pricey though!! but someone like me who uses liquid liner almost everyday it lasts for 3 to 4 months!! and its of good quality so yeah!!some people do complain about how its hard to take it off!! just use a good eye makeup remover!! I mean u cant complain ab eyeliners fading and staying put too much at the same time!! :S Good eye makeup remover doesn't mean crazy expensive ones! Maybelline eye lip makeup remover is just excellent for that purpose!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I give this a 3 for staying power but I really didn't like it at all. It is very wet and the line it draws looks too artificial to me. I like a more natural looking line such as what you would get with a gel liner. Plus, you absolutely can't use this on your waterline. It transfers into your eye and boy does that hurt. I prefer to have something that I can use around my eyes as well as in the waterline so I returned this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by alix1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm kind of on the fence about this one. I'm a long term user of liquid liner and I have to say the staying power on this one is legendary. I have really oily eyelids and this does stay put.
The pigment, as most other users have stated, is excellent.
On the downside and the main reason I'm not sure I'll repurchase (though I have said yes because I know I probably will!!) is the length of time it takes to dry. Honestly - its ages, like at least a good 5 mins. If you chance it too quickly it transfers ontoyour upper eyelid - grrrr.
For newer users to liquid liner, it's not an easy starting point. It doesnt flow easily and the brush isn't the easiest I've had to work with,I think you need to be fairly expert in your application.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by ellfabric

This is the only eyeliner that stays on my oily lids and it's so pigmented. The staying power is AMAZING. When the SA told me years ago that I can swim with this on my eyes, I didn't believe her! It's my HG eyeliner and I've repurchased this many times. However, removing it can be a pain cuz it adheres so closely to the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner i have found to date with staying power. Slightly on the expensive side given the small size but worth the money. Color is very pigmented. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by NinaVKane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Words cannot describe how much I love how this product stays on my eyes. I do not have to worry about walking to the restroom, at the end of long work day, with black liner smears all over my face. There's just one thing....MAC says it's discontinued!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! I buy this stuff religiously.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by brghteyedangel

I bought this product when I went to Hawaii after I read a bunch of reviews about how waterproof it was. I loved it! It stayed on through hours of swimming. My sisters borrowed it on our trip and it became their fav too. One of my sisters has issues with eyeliner smudging and running and works 12 hr shifts at an emergency hospital. She wears it everyday bc of its staying power. It is a little difficult to get off but I use homemade makeup remover and its fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by claratea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Hands down the best liquid liner ever. A very dark, matte colour, one swipe will do it and it isn't coming off until you use makeup remover. I wish wish wish it came in other colours.

* update - I've gone cruelty free so have had to say goodbye to MAC, I found a great substitute in illamasqua precision ink. Plus they have a few colours including gold and aubergine!! Lasts forever and isn't as difficult to take off. Plus it's cruelty free!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by rinaaaaax3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first bought it I was very impressed because the liner stayed put throughout sweaty summer days and didn't budge much on my ridiculously oily eyelids. Now I think that my skin might have built up a resistance to it or something because I notice on days where I sweat or it's just humid it tends to fade and some of it comes off. I recommend it for people with combination/normal or dry skin but if your eyelids are as oily as mine you should pass. Was good at first but now I'm still on the hunt for a long lasting eyeliner :(