December 17, 2014 | 1764 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by alyssamspencer

This is my favourite eyeliner. It does not smudge or move no matter how long it is left on for without reapplying. Although it is not simple to apply, once you get the hang out if it is perfect for creating a dark night look. Although it is slightly pricey, it lasts a long time and is well worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Judifruit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried this upon super raves & recommendations for my super oily lids.

#1 - I really, really hate shopping at MAC for anything. Those "associates"...but whatever, that doesn't affect the product :P

#2 - it's goopy to the point where you wonder if it's going bad. (don't worry tho, it's prob not)

#3 - dislike the brush, it was difficult to get winged ends to "flick" nicely

#4 - staying power didn't impress. I found a Japanese discount eyeliner that stays just as long, with a better brush. $1.50 vs $20? No contest.

Overall, I guess it's got better staying power than others and my alternative isn't really fair to others who don't have access to the Japanese discount store. So, if you're willing to dish out the $20 and perhaps use a different brush to apply it, I'd say it's worth a shot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My excitement when they finally brought this back to the MAC stores! GOSH had discontinued their liner as well, and I thought I would be stuck attempting to find dupes for the rest of my life.

Pros:
- Lasts forever!
- Does not move off my waterline or bottom lashline.
- The brush tip is great to maneuver for wings. I prefer brush tip over felt tip as it is.

Cons:
- This liner does have a slightly 'goopy' texture, especially if you do not finish this within an allotted time. I have found this to be the experience with every version of the liner.
- When it gets on your lashes, if you do not declump or comb it out immediately, it may gather or clump your lashes together.
- If you smudge this or make an error, you may have to remove your makeup because it is literally budge proof after it sets.

While it seems there are longer and more cons than the pros, I still feel that the fact that it does not smudge, is more than enough for me to continue repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by juliawilson22

The staying power of this liner is crazy. It's almost hard to get off, which is okay for me. You could prolly wear this for 2 days with no wear at all, it's that long lasting. However I hate the brush, and it's hard to work with. You can easily get too much product and since it's hard to get off, you will need to make sure you are positive where you're putting it. For that reason, I stayed away from putting it in the waterline so I'm not sure how well that works, but I would assume if you can place it correctly, then you won't have to worry about raccoon eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by GalsPutri

I have an oily eye lid. This eyeliner was able to stays perfectly from the time I got to office until I went back home. However, I am seems to be allergic to this product. My eyes feel very itchy after I use it. For those who have sensitive skin please be careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by woaifobs

I've been using this eyeliner since I first discovered it in high school about 7 years ago.

I don't use this eyeliner everyday because it's much too bold and hard, and is impossible to get the much loved smokey/smudged effect with this liquid liner. When I need it to stay all day and night without ever smudging, moving, becoming oily, there is no other liner that compares.

It's blacker than anything else and I've tried a lot of eyeliners. I went to a Sephora asking if they had any alternative eyeliners and was always pointed to Artliner by Lancome... It doesn't compare. Doesn't stay on monolids, the color is not bold at all, and it's not even waterproof. I know ton of people on here swear by Artliner, but it wasn't for me.

I go to pool parties in Liquidlast and I always get asked what liner I'm using because it never budges. THE CHAMP OF ALL BLACK EYELINERS. I never have to check it or worry about it.

I noticed they discontinued the other colors, so I think it's time to stock up while we can! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Heartkaay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was amazing!!! I bought it like a few days ago and I'm loving it! Yesterday I used it to go to help out at a car wash and it didn't even smear. And right after I had a game an when I came home it was still on!!! It has staying power. And is definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by everfallen

This is the only waterproof liner I would use in the pool and at the beach. Definitely not a natural everyday look but it has amazing stay power against water, tears and sweat. When I am done, I use neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover to take it off. The only thing I wish this had is a felt tip. The brush is very soft and takes a bit more time and skill to apply. Will buy again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by screamstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is it!! this is my eyeliner to everywhere!! it stays put like crazy...!!! its pricey though!! but someone like me who uses liquid liner almost everyday it lasts for 3 to 4 months!! and its of good quality so yeah!!some people do complain about how its hard to take it off!! just use a good eye makeup remover!! I mean u cant complain ab eyeliners fading and staying put too much at the same time!! :S Good eye makeup remover doesn't mean crazy expensive ones! Maybelline eye lip makeup remover is just excellent for that purpose!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I give this a 3 for staying power but I really didn't like it at all. It is very wet and the line it draws looks too artificial to me. I like a more natural looking line such as what you would get with a gel liner. Plus, you absolutely can't use this on your waterline. It transfers into your eye and boy does that hurt. I prefer to have something that I can use around my eyes as well as in the waterline so I returned this.