April 19, 2014 | 1880 users online

Lipstick - New York Color - Ultra Last Lip Wear -- 405B Blue Rose

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by LotusEater13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite lipstick ever! I was ambling down the aisle at Walmart, looking for a fun summer lipstick, and this vibrant fuchsia with these gorgeous blue flecks jumped out at me. At first I was skeptical,because it only cost $1.99 and I was afraid it wouldn't be too nice, but for such a low price I figured I'd try it anyway. This turned out to be a great decision, because this is without a doubt one of the most beautiful, moisturizing, pigmented, and downright cool lipsticks available. It looks stunning with my skin tone, and I adore the shimmery, but not obnoxious, blue duo-tone effect. I've gotten more compliments on this lipstick than anything else, and everyone is shocked when I tell them how cheap it is. It lasts for hours on me, doesn't rub off if I eat, and it's really moisturizing, giving my lips this nice plump effect. I'm completely in love with the blue shimmer, because it gives me a punky look without seeming over-the-top. I've already gone and stock-piled this, because frankly, I've never been so excited over a lipstick. Totally gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omg! Perfect summer shade
Price: $3.60/2 CAD
Pkg: square tube
Colour: bright fuchsia w/blue undertone
Finish: crème w/sheen
Texture: creamy
Although I love my dark rosy shades, I do love a bright blue-pink. And this is perfect cuz u can def see the blue sheen in the right angle
Wears for a decent time and glides on well

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous fuchsia color with a hint of shimmer. I wear this over Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Divine or Spellbound because they wear much longer but don't have any shimmer and I want both! Blue Rose doesn't last too long if applied by itself but it gives me the look I want when worn over a good strong, lasting pink lipstick such as the ones I mentioned. For a buck, you cannot beat this little gem! You do have to be careful when taking the lid on and off because it doesn't swivel down inside the tube all the way but what do you want for a dollar?!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by tryingitout

I LOVE this color. Definitely not for everyone, but for my cool tones it ROCKS. How can you not love a 1.20 (on sale) lipstick that looks fabulous?

I am neutral about the taste, like that it's not too drying. Wears okay.
But hey - it's >$2.

If you like bright fuschia lipstick, and love a blue duotone, you need to own this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it all around of course once i added a clear gloss to it it was perfect!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by haleyanna19

EDIT: Just for reference, the last picture in this set of pictures is my lips, ha! I have Blue Rose on, and funtabulous lip gloss underneath. Just for an added visual :)

Love this lipstick! Looks wild in the tube, but it's a beautiful bright pink on the lips. I am NC15, fair skin brown hair, and it looks just great on me. Doesn't wash me out at all. I pair it with MAC's Funtabulous lipgloss and it looks phenomenal! BUY IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Saw the reviews and bought it. I love it! It reminds me a little of girl about town from MAC, but a whole lot better! It looks awesome on my tan skin. Pink always looks bleh on me, but this is fabulous! 1.99 at rite aid!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by chinkyeyez

I just purchased this lipstick and i love it! At first i was afraid of the color but it looks great against my brown skintone. I have been looking for a dark pinkish/purplish lipstick and gloss for a long time and came across this at walmart. I would deff. buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by maggiejeanjones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I must say I am impressed with this stuff!!!!! It is a super-pigmented blue-based fuscia. This lippie packs a powerful color punch, glides on smoothly, and only for a mere $2 price tag!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:18:00 AM More reviews by DustBunnyLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was perusing MUA the other day looking for a new lipstick and came across this one. I looked it up on Google and ordered a two pack (that was all that was available for some reason). It was delivered the other day and WOW! Pleasantly surprised! I was thinking that something THIS cheap couldn't be good but what the heck? Give it a go, right? The formula is surprisingly smooth and pigmented. The color is a bit bright for me for daytime wear (light/med Asian skin) but at night it's so fun! The color is gorgeous and bright and "blue rose" describes is perfectly. I failed to notice that this lipstick was called "ultra last". I put the lipstick on LIGHTLY around 11am and didn't retouch throughout the day. I even took an hour nap! At the end of the day it was STILL there! Granted it wasn't as bright and punchy as when I first applied it but it still looked good! What a shocker! For a couple bucks, you gotta have this lipstick. I'm looking to get a few more colors even, I'm so impressed with the formula. The downside, as everyone mentions, is the packaging. The lipstick doesn't swivel all the way down in the tube so it's not "protected". Have to be extra careful with it when taking the cap on and off but small price to pay...literally! For anyone who loves fun makeup, you gotta add this to your collection.