October 20, 2014 | 1160 users online

Blush - NYX - Rouge Cream Blush (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by rayychell

3.5 stars
This product is just okay to decent for me. I have this in Natural and it is highly pigmented so you have to reeeeallly blend to get if soft enough so you don't look like Pikachu or something. When I do blend it out, the color becomes a little too soft so I have to apply it in layers (around 2-3) and blend, which is too much of hassle for me in comparison to power blush. However, I find that if you use it as a base under your powder blush, it makes the powder blush last a whole lot longer, so I use this on busy days when I don't have the time to constantly reapply makeup. The color, like its name, gives a soft, healthy natural look. It's definitely most suited to slightly fair skin as it probably won't show up on darker skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

These creme blushes aren't really anything special IMO, I feel like I can get the same effect if I mixed my lipstick and moisturizer together and blended out well. These have a bit too much slick to them which is probably why they don't last too long on my face even though I have dry skin. I find that it's a must to blot them (take away the greasiness) set these with another blush & sometimes just my regular face powder (since they are very pigmented). I have Orange, Tea Rose and Natural. Tea Rose is my favorite because I read from another reviewer (I forgot her sn) but she suggested using Tea Rose and then topping it with "Mellow Wine" from Wet n Wild's Color icon blushers. I'm in love with that combination, it gives my tanned olive skin a slight sunburned look without having to actually burn my face with the almighty power of the sun. I also enjoy Tea Rose on my lips because it's one of the best "nudes" I've seen on me, it really blanks out my lips without giving me that sickly/undead look I get with a lot of pink lip products. I make sure to blot it since these are very slick & emollient, but with a lipliner & some balm its great actually!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in "Boho Chic" and though the colour looked so cute in the compact, it was absolutely terrible. It has NO staying power whatsoever, and it is incredibly sheer. The Mac cream blushes are more expensive, but worth it as they have a colour just like this and the longevity of wear makes it worth the price. I really like NYX for a drugstore brand, but this was a total disappointment.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by wq13

I picked this up on a whim one day while I was at Ulta. They didn't have "Pinched" in stock in the powder blush, so I thought, why not?
I got the NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Tickled and it is such a gorgeous color, especially in the sun. When I put it on, it looks very glowy and pretty - perfect for spring/summer, but the problem is that it wears off during the day. When I look in the mirror about 5 hours later, its basically gone from my cheeks. Such a shame, since its so beautiful and blendable. I just wish it would last longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by mom2spyboys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently purchased this blush in glow and it is gorgeous. I have very pale skin and it is a great color on me. Definitely gives a natural flush to my cheeks. I also have drier skin and have tried cream blushes before but this one is far superior. I love the consistency and the packaging is great. O prefer this to the stick type for sure. Love this color and will definitely try other colors. I love that it looks so much more natural than powder blush. Really like you are glowing from within.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by ElizabethCML

Love it! Smooth, blend able, natural looking, good color pay off! What's not to love? Works on all skin types and is relatively cheap <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by DonDiva

Bought this in Diva ( I'm NW47-48 ) and listen girls and gurls... A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!!! This cream blush goes on nice in the winter(with a brush), over my foundation and under my powder for a very nice matte look and under ( yes under with my fingertips ) my lumi/bb/light foundations in the summer for a natural blush because it blends in so well. Its difficult to achieve a natural blush look on a black woman... but this does it! I love it, and wont be switching until they discontinue this product.

The Con: The casing is pretty cheap feeling and I've already broken 2 in my makeup bag. I wish they would make a more durable/attractive case to show off this awesome rouge.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

These blushes barely show up on me, and I'm pale. I don't understand how anyone beyond N25 would benefit from these. I tried in both Tickled and Boho Chic. Tickled is a coral ruby red pink grapefruit color with golden shimmer. Boho Chic is a soft baby pink mauve. Both of these gave just a hint of color on my cheeks. I am just not that impressed with the color payoff or the lasting power. Only lasted about 4 hours on me, even after I powdered.
Hot Pink was much more pigmented, but not very flattering on my skin tone. Probably would look great on N25+

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Purchased off cherryculture.com during a sale. I love this product. I have dry skin during winter especially and this works great. It is pigmented and blends very well. I will repurchase a few more shades for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I lost my mind and bought 5 of these from Cherry Culture. The price was awesome. I usually stay away from cream type products because my skin tends to be oily and drier on my cheeks during winter. Colors are fantastic and very forgiving. They stay put all day, even through workouts. I can't think of anything negative to say about these.