April 19, 2014 | 1739 users online

Blush - NYX - Rouge Cream Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by ElizabethCML

Love it! Smooth, blend able, natural looking, good color pay off! What's not to love? Works on all skin types and is relatively cheap <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by DonDiva

Bought this in Diva ( I'm NW47-48 ) and listen girls and gurls... A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!!! This cream blush goes on nice in the winter(with a brush), over my foundation and under my powder for a very nice matte look and under ( yes under with my fingertips ) my lumi/bb/light foundations in the summer for a natural blush because it blends in so well. Its difficult to achieve a natural blush look on a black woman... but this does it! I love it, and wont be switching until they discontinue this product.

The Con: The casing is pretty cheap feeling and I've already broken 2 in my makeup bag. I wish they would make a more durable/attractive case to show off this awesome rouge.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

These blushes barely show up on me, and I'm pale. I don't understand how anyone beyond N25 would benefit from these. I tried in both Tickled and Boho Chic. Tickled is a coral ruby red pink grapefruit color with golden shimmer. Boho Chic is a soft baby pink mauve. Both of these gave just a hint of color on my cheeks. I am just not that impressed with the color payoff or the lasting power. Only lasted about 4 hours on me, even after I powdered.
Hot Pink was much more pigmented, but not very flattering on my skin tone. Probably would look great on N25+

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Purchased off cherryculture.com during a sale. I love this product. I have dry skin during winter especially and this works great. It is pigmented and blends very well. I will repurchase a few more shades for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I lost my mind and bought 5 of these from Cherry Culture. The price was awesome. I usually stay away from cream type products because my skin tends to be oily and drier on my cheeks during winter. Colors are fantastic and very forgiving. They stay put all day, even through workouts. I can't think of anything negative to say about these.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by bluesunrise17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Tea Rose and it's a lovely antique-y pinkish color great for the fall and winter. I have pretty light skin and a little on the cheekbones and rubbed back is plenty for a natural but nicely colored finish. It blends fine into my skin (I don't wear foundation) and lasts all day. You do get a lot of product and I'll have to see how long it lasts...I think I bought this for around $7 but seeing as some other products cost about the same and you get a lot less (ex. Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush) I think it is a good value. The only real complaint I have so far is the lid -- it seems like it is a little flimsy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have these in almost every shade but Natural is my favorite! The all apply beautifully and easily but are very pigmented and only a little smidge is needed so they last a long time...and I use them quite often. I find they're much better to apply with a brush rather than my fingers and this provides a very natural, luminous (but not shimmery) and long lasting finish. You can't beat these cream blushes at this price. I have many other HE brands and these compare favorably. I can't wait to try the previous reviewiers suggestion on applying it with a damp beauty blender. These blushes are practically foolproof and you can get them for a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Carybear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Here I am talking about "Red Cheeks"
I like to take a damp beauty blender and tap the flat end into the pot. I then smear it lightly on my forearm to remove the excess. Then, I take the blender and rub it in circular motions on my apples and cheekbones.
It's magic. I LOVE this color. I have it in Hot Pink and Glow as well. NYX makes some of the best cream blushes I've ever tried.
It's not "Just a Pinch" which I fear I shall never see again :'( but it'll do.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

I bought the NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural. It is a really pretty natural pink. Gives me a flush of color. However, I do not like the consistency, how it sets on my face, and the finish. The finish is really dewey even with powder. I find it hard to blend over my foundation especially when my foundation tends to set pretty quickly after application. It literally feels like I am smearing thick lipgloss over my cheeks. Overall, I do not think these are for me!

Pros:
Natural flush of color

Cons:
Not long lasting
Dewey finish
Hard to blend over foundation
Thick lipglossy feel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have this in Hot pink and Natural (and Glow in the mail on the way to me) and love them so much. I've never tried any other cream/mousse blushes but I think these work great. The pigmentation is incredible, almost too pigmented at times especially with colors like Hot pink where a tiny bit of product is enough for one cheek (but that's probably because I am very pale). To my surprise I like the color ''Natural'' even more, it's so easy to use and it leaves you with a soft pink glow on your cheeks, if you blend it well it's almost impossible to tell if you've applied a blush or if that's just how your skin really is.BTW I don't use a brush, just my fingers to apply.