April 24, 2014 | 1846 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Powder Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Sonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have smashbox blush in the shade publish...not smashing publish...just publish

i whole heartedly love this blush. it is matte coral-peachy pink kinda shade...looks pretty bright in the pan but looks very natural on my medium dark NC40 shade. it is not as big as mac blushes so i carry it in my cosmetics purse every day...very easy to apply..i totally totally love this blush...it lasts for quite a while..

gives me a natural looking finish..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The packaging is greatest, I like it simple. I used to have a shimmer shade and a matte shade. The shimmer shade was quite sheer and blended okay, the matte one was not so easy to blend and i did not find it particularly pigmented. I cant remember what my shades were called because I swapped them away quite soon after I got them. I would find blushes just as good in a drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Autumn13

This came in a kit that I purchased at QVC. It is well worth the money. It's .007 oz and it's one of Smashbox new color - Blushing Rose (i think). I love the color and it does have glitter but not much. It's just right. And, very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I use this every other day since I have my MAC blush and I really love it. Just like its name, it is rosy and unfortunately, I threw out the pamphet that listed the ingredients but I'm sure that the majority of the ingredients are the same throughtout their blush line. I wish I could better describe the color but like many have said, if you put too much, it can make you look like a clown. A light hand is definitely a must with this blush. I also believe that it will last me a long time before I would actually have to purchase the regular size. I am easily becoming a fan of Smashbox.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2009 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Tango116

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a bright pink shade. This is densely pigmented. I dab a tiny bit on my finger and spread it on my cheekbones. It doesn't spread well. I have been thinking of smashing into a fine powder and brushing it on. I can't use a brush with this as is, it's too much.
It will last a very long time, but I don't think it's a great blush and will keep searching. It looks kind of dead on me and doesn't spread well.
UPDATED: I still go to this blush. I bought a soft medium brush and lightly dab it on the end. You need to apply this with a very light hand, a little goes a looong way. Staying power is decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 11:15:00 AM More reviews by ESMorin

I really love Smashbox's packaging...it always draws me in. The Chiffon color is a really nice sheer peachy pink, which is similar to NARS orgasm. It looks bright in the compact, but is just sheer and pinky on your cheeks. It is buildable, but for those of us who are fair, don't be afraid! This really does go on sheer. I love it! The only issue I have is that for the same price as NARS, there is way less product in the Smashbox compact.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by kimby83

the name of the blush is famous by smashbox there is no review i could find so this is where i put it!!!!! it is 1 of the best blushes i have ever tried i am a ppp and this blush is so glowing and natural on me that i fell in love this and macs springsheen are my 2 HG blushes if you have not tried this please do so i would say fair to med. skin this would look best on it is a nice coral/light sunkissed pink i love it !!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

Smashbox blushes are my all time favorites. They are soo long lasting and they glide on super smoothly with their silk technology. Less is needed because of the high pigmentation. Now they have the sila-silk technology for even better application and overall appearance. They are 24.00 and found at Ulta or Sephora. They don't break me out either which is why I love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ayebebe

I have this in Flush. It looks like a Barbie pink in the pan, but isn't nearly as loud when applied. My cheeks have a nice flush *lol* to them, making my face look more awake and healthy. Definitely would recommend this to those with cool or neutral undertones. I love Smashbox blush, but this one is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 4:01:00 AM More reviews by petitepoire

I own this is Aperture, Candid, Proof Sheet, Aurora, and Ecstasy. I absolutely love it!!! My favorites are Aperture and Proof Sheet. Aperture being a matte peach and Proof Sheet is a matte bright coral. These have almost as much pigment as Nars blushes and pretty much the same price. I love how all the colors still look very natural on me. It's almost impossible to over do. I was at Sephora recently and Smashbox has come out with brand new blushes and they changed it to a round compact as opposed to the screwtop. The only color they kept was ecstasy which was originally a limited edition color for the decadence collection. So now you can get these on sale at smashbox.com. it's probably a good idea to stock up on them before their gone. but i've had my blushes for about a year and these take forever to use up. i'm not even 1/4 of the way down yet. and i wear makeup every day. overall, i like the color payoff and it lasts well throughout the day. my NARS blushes do outlast my smashbox ones but the lasting power is still pretty good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2008 1:31:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have owned 2 Smashbox blushes. Smashing Publish and Ecstasy from the Decadence collection. Smashing Publish is matte very red color but very sheer and sort of hard. I did not like it at all because of the texture. Ecstasy is totally different. It is a nude beigey shade and has a bit of shimmer and it is much softer and more pigmented. I would buy these in shimmery shades but not in matte. Staying power is just average, Not as good as Lancome blush subtil IMHO. I like the packaging which is simple and see through.