September 16, 2014 | 1588 users online

Skincare - Face - Avon - Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by MedusaSant

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yet another Avon product that surpassed my expectations. I use these pads in conjunction with the Rejuvenate Regimen and my pores appear less noticeable, my skin tone is more even and people tell me I look like I am glowing.
I am not a representative, but for the price, Avon's Anew line is well worth a try.
These pads aren't too strong, but they do the trick for me. I recommend using them after a hot shower/bath or after steaming your face for about 15 minutes. When I have done my face, I use the pad on my decolletage and hands (the hands will betray your age!)
One bottle lasts just over a month for me, as I like to use them a little more than they suggest.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 6:45:00 AM More reviews by cristalle65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Like some others here I am not a regular Avon user but I wanted something non-messy and effective. I bought mine for 20$ the first jar and then found a sale and bought 2 for 20$. This gets rid of the minor acne I still have:( and takes off the flakiness. My skin is used to AHA's so with a little moisturizer applied afterwards makes it a very effective product for me. My face and decollete look 10 years younger after using this. I sometimes use it on a daily basis which for me has accelerated the benefits even though directions say use every other day. Will repurchase. And yes you can cut the pads in half but at my age I use whatever is left on the pad on my neck and chest.Great deal if you find it on sale through Avon, I like being able to return my purchases if something isn't right.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

I've been using this every other day for a couple of weeks now. Get a bit of tingle, but generally no dramatic improvement in the texture of my skin, either overnight or with extended use. In direct comparison with the Paula's Choice RESIST Weekly Resurfacing Treatment - this stuff falls way short, except for price. I think I will shell out the extra money for the stuff that works.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this product on a whim in order to receive free shipping on Amazon. The cost was only $6.99 so I figured why not. I like glycolic based products and find they are more effective than retinol at reducing acne, offering a more even skintone and even imparting a subtle glow if you're lucky. I find this product is most effective for me when used at night and either every other day or weekly. Using it more than that irritated my skin and left a residual sting throughout the day. I could see a difference in the morning, a subtle gradual difference than was more apparent over time. My pimples cleared up faster, my skin had a glow & acne marks were starting to fade. This is my first time using this but given the price & the results, I would recommend and buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I've had this for about a year. My initial use didn't really show any results, but I just started using again recently and my skin looks fantastic. I have some acne scarring and discoloration from sun worshipping in my teens. I've also felt like my skin has somewhat lost its luster and was looking quite dull.

After only a few days of using this, I feel like my skin glows from within, the acne scarring/redness is less noticeable and the texture of my skin is baby-butt smooth. My baby wrinkles around my mouth are also slowly disappearing!!

Someone even commented on how beautiful my skin was. Yeah, thats never happened before.

Amazing product from Avon. Will continue to repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by adlavish

ACNE PRONE INDIVIDUALS BEWARE THIS CONTAIN ALGAE wich is terrible for our skin type

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Waylon1

I bought this product because I heard glycolic acid is good for clearing acne. I got them from Avon.com for 25$. When I used them for the first time they stung my face a little and the next day my face was red but nothing I couldn't handle. I still use them every other day but only at night. They seem to keep my acne under control and I can also see that some of my old acne scars are lightening. You have to use a moisturizer when you use this or your face will get very dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by sheba363

I love this stuff! My only complaints are that it is often out of stock, (this product came out several years ago, so that ought to tell you how great it is), and I also find the packaging to be a bit bulky/wasteful, but I think you can probably recycle it. Really improves softness, texture, and helps reduce breakouts. I also think with regular use it improves fine lines. I don't think any other company makes anything like this. Really innovative! It's a little on the pricey side, so I wait for a sale. I just got 2 packages for $30, and it's a good buy at that discount.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I used this regularly, it cleared up all of my little breakouts, but I find it a little pricey for regular use. I liked the glycolic acid level, even though I found a bit tingly and uncomfortable afterwards. If I found this on sale, I'd probably use it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by kmich911

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Found it in my moms bathroom, and thought it wouldnt hurt. So I tried it on one of my "me" days (when I do hair and skin treatments to myself) and the next day. My skin felt absolutely wonderful, so smooth and soft. Also all the little breakouts I had... disappeared!!! I love this product and will def make sure I buy it again. Since my mom never uses it. Also if youre asking why on earth am I using this, cause I am obsessed with skin products and not getting wrinkles. Already Im using Olay Regenerist.... :) buy this if you dont already have it