Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel

WATER/EAU, AMMONIUM GLYCOLATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL, GLYCERIN, CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT, LENTINUS EDODES EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED ULVA LACTUCA EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, ALGAE EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, HONEY/MIEL, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZOPHENONE-4, BENZOPHENONE-9. 10/10/09

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great product, only been using for 4 weeks and already see an improvement in my uneven skin tone and redness, also noticed an improvement in the firmness of my skin. Skin looks smoother and younger. I have fair, sensitive skin so I only use this product twice a week to avoid overdrying my skin, which can cause it to break out. I apply it after I wash my face, once the product has dried on my skin, I apply moisturizer. On all the other nights I use the Avon Anew Clinical resufacing fluid (also a great product), followed up by moisturizer. I'll definitely keep using the retexturing peel and the resurfacing fluid, the combo is working great! Most people never guess that I'm in my forties, let alone 47 years young!

on 3/1/2013 5:11:00 PM

LOVE these pads! My skin is clear and glowing! I'm using less makeup these days, except for a bit of concealer and powder, thanks to Avon's Anew Clinical skincare products! Anyway, I only use a pad a week, so mine are gonna last me awhile! LOVE! Got my pads off of Ebay.

on 1/18/2013 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this to replace the MD two-step pads I had been using, which are around $78 for the 30 day set. Avon suggests you use this twice daily, but I think at 35% glycolic once daily is enough. The results are just as good as the MD. People have been complimenting my skin.

on 11/5/2012 1:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Yet another Avon product that surpassed my expectations. I use these pads in conjunction with the Rejuvenate Regimen and my pores appear less noticeable, my skin tone is more even and people tell me I look like I am glowing.
I am not a representative, but for the price, Avon's Anew line is well worth a try.
These pads aren't too strong, but they do the trick for me. I recommend using them after a hot shower/bath or after steaming your face for about 15 minutes. When I have done my face, I use the pad on my decolletage and hands (the hands will betray your age!)
One bottle lasts just over a month for me, as I like to use them a little more than they suggest.

on 10/25/2012 6:45:00 AM

Like some others here I am not a regular Avon user but I wanted something non-messy and effective. I bought mine for 20$ the first jar and then found a sale and bought 2 for 20$. This gets rid of the minor acne I still have:( and takes off the flakiness. My skin is used to AHA's so with a little moisturizer applied afterwards makes it a very effective product for me. My face and decollete look 10 years younger after using this. I sometimes use it on a daily basis which for me has accelerated the benefits even though directions say use every other day. Will repurchase. And yes you can cut the pads in half but at my age I use whatever is left on the pad on my neck and chest.Great deal if you find it on sale through Avon, I like being able to return my purchases if something isn't right.

on 8/30/2012 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this every other day for a couple of weeks now. Get a bit of tingle, but generally no dramatic improvement in the texture of my skin, either overnight or with extended use. In direct comparison with the Paula's Choice RESIST Weekly Resurfacing Treatment - this stuff falls way short, except for price. I think I will shell out the extra money for the stuff that works.

on 8/21/2012 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I tried this product on a whim in order to receive free shipping on Amazon. The cost was only $6.99 so I figured why not. I like glycolic based products and find they are more effective than retinol at reducing acne, offering a more even skintone and even imparting a subtle glow if you're lucky. I find this product is most effective for me when used at night and either every other day or weekly. Using it more than that irritated my skin and left a residual sting throughout the day. I could see a difference in the morning, a subtle gradual difference than was more apparent over time. My pimples cleared up faster, my skin had a glow & acne marks were starting to fade. This is my first time using this but given the price & the results, I would recommend and buy again.

on 8/19/2012 12:14:00 PM

I've had this for about a year. My initial use didn't really show any results, but I just started using again recently and my skin looks fantastic. I have some acne scarring and discoloration from sun worshipping in my teens. I've also felt like my skin has somewhat lost its luster and was looking quite dull.

After only a few days of using this, I feel like my skin glows from within, the acne scarring/redness is less noticeable and the texture of my skin is baby-butt smooth. My baby wrinkles around my mouth are also slowly disappearing!!

Someone even commented on how beautiful my skin was. Yeah, thats never happened before.

Amazing product from Avon. Will continue to repurchase!

on 4/21/2012 6:10:00 AM

ACNE PRONE INDIVIDUALS BEWARE THIS CONTAIN ALGAE wich is terrible for our skin type

on 2/21/2012 6:38:00 PM

I bought this product because I heard glycolic acid is good for clearing acne. I got them from Avon.com for 25$. When I used them for the first time they stung my face a little and the next day my face was red but nothing I couldn't handle. I still use them every other day but only at night. They seem to keep my acne under control and I can also see that some of my old acne scars are lightening. You have to use a moisturizer when you use this or your face will get very dry.

Popular Face Skincare Products