August 20, 2014 | 1406 users online

Cleansers - AMBI - Even Clear Skincare Exfoliating Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by MyRealityYourFantasy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this product is pretty good. It's clearing my acne that's on my forehead and I like what it does to my face. Its really good to me. Everyone has different skin so for the people that it didn't work for I guess you have to find something else that works for your skin. Overall I like this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by cocoamisst

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this product on Tuesday. After I used it the next day (Wednesday) my skin became flaky around my mouth. I really wanted to like this product but this white flakiness is not cute. Save your money & buy something else.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by sheilaolive29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I remember when I first started forming a skincare routine, I didn't really know what to buy. I was googling every skincare brand I could find and I found Ambi and purchased this product.

Long story short, I didn't like it. It didn't break me out, I didn't get any kind of rash or anything, but I just felt that it just wasn't...for me? I don't know if I'm making any sense lol. The first time I used it, the smell just irritated me, and I'm not sensitive to smells at all lol. Also, after using it, I didn't feel as if it cleaned my face at all.

I was just not feeling this product and after the second time of using it, I threw it away.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by jomckey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like a dummy went out and bought thins product with out even check MUA first, because i need an exfoliating wash, to add to my skin regime. i started using it and then decided to look at the reviews and didnt let the nagative reviews stop me until i notice pimples popping up on my face. im not acne prone. so i cut back on using it the pimples went away. it got 2 lipies because i like how it make my face feel and it does have those large beads that i hate.i will use this once a week or once every 2 weeks until its finished i wont buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by sinercelywhitkay

Like many others who've rated this product I too would have to agree that this stuff is NOT the business! OMG I'm having the worst breakout I've ever had in my life. I've always had minimal acne through my teens years and now at 20, after using this product, I have the face of a 13 year old going thru puberty. I think this stuff CONTRIBUTED to my breakouts since not much has changed about my lifestyle. I have more blackheads, more pimples, those little "heat bumps" all the time & my skin had NOT cleared in the slightest. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, save your $$$.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by marbief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

okay, I'm having the most horrible breakout I've had in years. Why did I try this awful product? Who knows how many scars this will ADD to my face, rather than helping remove them? What the hell is IN this stuff? I would like to throw this at the manufacturer. Total crap.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Eboneeezer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Freakin' sucks. If you have oily skin with blackheads, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! You will get even more blackheads. Took me about a month to realize I was breaking out even more. My dermatologist even noticed! >:(

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by prettyaka88

I would not buy this product again because I really believe that this product contributed to one of the products that broke my face out. Yes, this product makes my skin feel soft after I wash my face but that is the only thing that this product does.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Mallory8smith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have used alot of ambi products , i started using this after i got a 3.00 off cupon from the website, this product worked as far as brightening my skin i have been using it for 2 and a half weeks along with another face wash i noticed my skin breaking out so i stopped using it to see if it was the cause of this breakout and YES !! it was also wasnt getting my skin very clean this is why i had to use another cleanser along with it . , i was very dissapointed b/c i was all for using this . I may try the moisterizer .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 5:21:00 AM More reviews by nancyli915

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this cleanser 2 weeks ago, and i havent used anything since because this cleanser is so good!! I usually use 2 different cleansers in the day and night because my skin in fairly clean when i wake up and and an oily mess by the end of the night, but this cleanser didnt strip my skin dry in the morning and got all my makeup off, plus it made my skin super clean and soft! the little beads in the cleanser exfoliate really well, you just have to be patient and scrub your face for about 1 minute. proir to using this cleanser i was breaking out like crazy, the worse i ever broke out in my life. i havent gotten any new pimples after using this. my scars are getting lighter, but it may be the affect of my lightening cream. this cleanser one of the best that i've ever tried!!