April 18, 2014 | 2010 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Ginger Peach Eye Shadow

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by kiraud

I adore this color. I look like crap in pink tones, they make my eyes look bloodshot but I used this with Thankyou which is a very pink color in my crease and its so pretty. I have one big compaint about EDM eyeshaddows in general... color seems to change on my lids. I have tried three primers and it doesnt seem to help at all. If I am doing something wrong please tell me! I also love the little jars but on all of my EDM jars the lids sont seem to be flush with the jar and some always leaks out. I have about 15 EDM jars and they are all the same! =( The BM jars have never had this issue, I think in part becuase they have a cardboard insert in the top of the lid to keep it sealed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 6:14:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A beautiful, VERY sparkly light pastel peach color. Gorgeous. Lighter and more sparkly than EM Sunset Voyage; the two are siblings but this is the lighter, sparkly, more 'disco' of the two. Great for all-over lid work. Goes well with browns, purples, burgundies, yellow/golds, greys, even some blues and darker pinks. Very versatile. Great to use with a eye-buki slightly dampened, after you apply a primer to your lid. I got the larger size and I'm glad I did. I think I'll use this more than Sunset Voyage but I also like that one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2008 11:34:00 AM More reviews by sunnydawn13

What a lovely color! Just enough peach, just enough sparkle, and such a smooth texture!

Mostly I have been wearing Ginger Peach as an all-over color (applied with EM's eye kabuki). I find that the sparkles really stay put, and don't end up all over my cheeks.

Today I tried foiling it on my lids only and WOW! Great color payoff, and it's holding up really well! More experimenting to come :)

I love this color, it's a great quality e/s, and I can see it being very versatile on many skin tones (I wear a 50/50 mix of Warm Medium Beige Intensive and Warm Buttered Tan O-Glo, for reference).

Mostly, I just love how it brings out my blue eyes! I will definitely repurchase! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 11:09:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The color name is totally true to watch ends up on ur lid. I want to love this but 1 lippie off because it doesn't look great on my skin tone. more of a mid lid color on me other than that.

wouldn't repurchase, i probably need to go with a rustier shade to get the peach effect i desire.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2008 1:49:00 PM More reviews by kjohn17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome! This is actually the first eyeshadow I've ever tried (I'm very new to makeup) but as a lid color over Spin Cycle it made my blue eyes pop! Shimmery but not glittery, it is a beautiful peach color that would look great day or night.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Jackie85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just love this colour.....peach.....really cute colour....not orange...not red.....just pure peach...perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2008 11:26:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great nude-peach shimmer! It is pretty glittery IMO, but works well as a daytime base and a nighttime highlighter. A little goes a long way and it has great staying power as well. It's fairly nude on my skin, and I have light/medium tanned (self) skin, which is what I love. Will repurchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by actalker16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ordered the mini jar of this eye shadow and love it. It looks more ginger than peach on the website, but in reality it is a very pretty peach color. It has just the right amount of shimmer so it is great for day or evening wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2008 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Juliansmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really find Ginger Peach to actually be peach colored. It's a gorgeous highlighter, or a showy base. When I want an easy makeup day, with a bit of sparkle, I put Ginger Peach on my whole lid. I almost like this as much as Hot Chocolate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2007 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

I love the shimmer and shade of this one. It is not orange at all. It is more goldish rusty than orange. It compliments the Garden shadow in this brand and can be worn any time (day or night).