December 20, 2014 | 955 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by toritheturtle

I really like this product. It's a great quick fix for eye shadow, and smooths on the eyelid effortlessly. However, by the end of the day, I find it kinds of fades away if I don't put a sufficient amount. My quad is in Skinlights, and they're neutral everyday colors. Except there's one color that's more of a light flesh, salmon tone that does not match my olive colored skin. So it looks really strange on me, which makes me avoid it. But I'm sure on lighter skinned people, it would look great. The other three colors I use everyday, though. I also really like the mirror built into the quad it's very convenient at times. Overall, it's a pretty good product and I'm sure I'll repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by EmmaLouise18

Silly me for not reading any reviews before buying this product. I got the colors Precious Metals. They were so pretty looking in the packaging and in the swatches I did when I got home. But with my oily lids they creased within an hour and looked horrid. So, I used a primer. Even then there was slight creasing, which is just unacceptable. Another problem is that you get virtually no product in each little pot. The purple color is just so pretty, but I have to be very careful with it so that it doesn't crease. I find myself using this product less and less because of the hassle of worrying about how it looks. I much prefer the Maybelline Color Tattoos.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by lovelylola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love love LOVE this product its so easy to apply i love texture i didnt have a probably with creasing like others had mentioned the colors were pretty and natural it was only about $5 at walmart. i have nothing bad to say about this product!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

worst eyeshadow I can remember. Glad I bought it half off. Tried once with just primer, and it creased terribly. Today I used with TFSI, powder and UD All Nighter to set. Still creased terribly. It's a shame since I liked the neutral colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ellielane119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Can't say anything bad about this product, though before I go further - they are BASES. As eyeshadows, they crease horrifically whether you're oily or dry. You can use them as eyeshadows, but only if you apply them suuuper thinly over a decent primer. And even then they aren't that pigmented with such thin layers...and when you try to layer them more, they'll crease and sometimes smudge. But enough with the fail as eyeshadows - ha. As bases, these things are great - especially for the price. For $4, you get 4 eyeshadows that are tinted bases that you can line up with your powder eyeshadows. They are very sticky and make your powder eyeshadow so much more vibrant and longer lasting. I have five of these - which is amazing since I almost never re-purchase certain products because there's lots more to try out. They have a huuuuuge color selection which is a huge plus since these are so much better when they match up with your shadows.

My favorite is Va Va Bloom but I also own: Wild Orchids, Precious Metals, Black Magic, and Electric Pop.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for eyeshadow freaks (:

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Ski4Life

I have the precious metals quad and I can't get over how much I hate it. Even underneath UDPP, it starts to crease in less than 20 minutes, I don't even have oily eyelids!! The colors barely show up on me either, I just look like im wearing shimmer with the lighter colors, and shimmer with a light, almost dirty looking, tint with the darker shades. The only reason that I gave this product 2 stars is that it works okay as an inner corner highlighter (only the lighter shades), and the colors look pretty in the packaging, just not when you apply them, they are way too sheer seeing as you can't build them up because of their crazy creasing abilities.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by JCha

Even with udpp underneath as primer using these cream b4 applying shadows creases after a couple hours. $8 i can buy somethibg else. this was one of many regrets.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by kayeartemis

got mine off ebay for $8 Australian including postage so it was definitely dirt cheap
the shades were ok...not my favourite ever but ok
too shimmery n glittery for me personally
[ps. got this in nude]

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Way to Glittery and Sparkly, they need to make nude cream eyeshadows. I have 3 and I never use them.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by winniedahpooh

I really don't like this product. Whenever I use this over a primer they crease like crazy. They suck as a primer as well. They don't help shadows last. I do use the first two shades as a base over UDPP and under someother shadows and they work to cancel out my veins, but their not worth the money. I'm just using it to use it.