September 21, 2014 | 1938 users online

Conditioner - Burt's Bees - More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut Conditioner [DISCONTINUED]

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by spitfireseven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

honestly the worst conditioner i've ever tried. does not detangle my long straight hair at all. Its very heavy, so i tried to dillute it with water and it didn't make a difference. This smells really plasticy, and after rinsing out my hair dried all frizzy.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by rikasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

More Moisture? No way! This had no effect on my hair whatsoever. I was disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by jehansjeans

I like Burt's Bees but this one is terrible, as are most of their other hair care products. I have used this shampoo for about a week, and the difference became noticeable right away. Unfortunately, this wasn't a good thing...

My mother came into town and she had not seen me in months, and she remarked that my hair did not look as shiny as usual and the ends looked awful- so much for trying to go healthy. This range of products (including the raspberry conditioner) took the shine, life, manageability, and moisture right out of my hair. I'll be going back to LUSH's rehab shampoo in the morning.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by inadiamond2087

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not conditioning. Not moisturizing. This and the shampoo made my hair break off and shed like crazy.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2010 5:33:00 AM More reviews by ellyray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A conditioner that dries your hair out? - I can't say I'd ever used one of those before, until I tried this product.

It is just awful. My hair felt brittle during and after use, and dried into a tangled frizzball. I believe using no conditioner would be preferable if you are after a silky, well-moisturised result. Frankly I can't find a redeeming feature here - even the price is ridiculous (around $17 in Australia).

Very, very disappointing! :(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2009 3:39:00 PM More reviews by mawyyy

This stuff smells great but does not condition that well. What disappointed me most was how it failed to detangle my tangled, curly hair. This might be ok for other hair types, but definitely not good for tangled/curly hair that really needs a lot of moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by MU2

Just an OK conditioner, but I do like it more than the shampoo. I personally do not like the smell...will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Autumn13

AwwwÖI, too, was surprised at the low score this baby and its counterpart received since I use both during the weekend (I used the Burtís Bees Volumizing duo during the week to give me more, well, volume. ). Iíve used this duo and the volumizing for over two months and Iím bummed that it didnít work for many because these are definitely my HG of all shampoos and conditioners. I just purchased another of the volumizing and these duos. Between these and my once a week deep conditioner, my once coarse Filipina hair is nothing but a memory. I canít tell you how soft my hair feels and I color my hair Ė darn grey hair- and havenít had a hair cut Ė darn my hairdresser for going on an indefinite sabbatical. I donít have any split ends. My last hair cut would be about four months [?]. My family/friends have commented on how shinny and beautiful my hair looks has been in the last month or so. My family has jumped on the bandwagon because of what these have done to my hair. You wonít get instant gratification with this stuff. I initially tried volumizing because of the reviews here on MUA and how it gave you that squeaky clean. I was looking for something in that line. I remember that when I first used these products, after the first shampoo and conditioner my hair was very squeaky clean that the 2nd time around, I added another store brand conditioner. The 3rd time, my hair started getting softer after just the Burtís duo. Since the volumizing did such a great job, I decided to purchase this duo as well for added moisture. Last night, after Burtís conditioner, my hair felt smooth while rinsing it off and when it dried, it just feels soo silkyÖ I just donít see myself using anything else at this pointÖ

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by megglundrigan

Just wrote a review for the matching shampoo, and I must say that I do like this conditioner better than it's counterpart. It smells divine and moisturizes pretty well, but not well enough to counteract the drying effect the shampoo had on my hair.

As I mentioned when reviewing the shampoo, sometimes the caps come loose and can leak so if you're traveling it'd be wise to store them in separate plastic bags.

This was an okay conditioner, but I wouldn't repurchase because it's a bit pricey for the results it gave me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by blufunk

Hair type 4b - non-relaxed, color treated

I hope this isn't DC'd, it was on clearance at CVS for $3usd. This kind of sucks as an after shampoo conditioner, not very moisturizing. If you poo, then you will need to add some oils to boost moisture and slip.

But i LOVE this for co-washing...it foams up like shampoo and leaves a tingly clean feeling no build up or itchy scalp like i get using Suave and VO5 conds as co-washes.

I either use this after pre-poo treatment or as a co-wash followed up by a conditioner.

It smells mildly weird on the hair, you will smell raspberry scent after you rinse.