August 30, 2014 | 1741 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - With Love by Hilary Duff

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by WinterCloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this at Target a while back after Christmas on markdown. The only thing I had to go by was the pretty box and the scratch-and-sniff sticker outside. For the price, (I think it was at least half off) I could not resist. I was looking for something different to add to my perfume collection. I was very pleasantly suprised. It is sweet with some spice and musk. I have gotten several compliments on it and although I have a couple of other favorites, I would consider this my current signature scent. I have since ordered a replacement bottle online after I ran out. I did not think that a sophisticated scent would be associated with a "teen perfume", but I was proven wrong!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by sydcricket

I was enticed by the good reviews I'd read about this perfume and I was itching to try out a new scent. I'm extremely picky - I like sweetness but nothing too sugary or sharp, musky but not skunky and spicy but not peppery. I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about this fragrance but it sure is keeping me interested! I'm impressed considering it's a celebrity scent.

It is a great warm, winter fragrance. It has a sweetness to it - on my skin it does smell quite a bit like brown sugar. I totally know what a reviewer below means by ''warm apple juice'' - kind of like a cider. The muskiness is relatively subtle. The staying power is excellent and I got it DIRT cheap.

Would definitely recommend - especially at a discount price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Loooooove this fragrance!

I love anything with vanilla, coconut & musk notes.
So this purfume is for me!

I have bought this fragrance about 3 times over the last 6 years,
It's absolutely wonderful. <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For me, this is a great winter fragrance. Warm, with a spicy vanilla muskiness to it. A gorgeous scent, and my fiance loves it!! And it's quite reasonable now, I got mine at Winners for el cheapo--$19.99 CDN! AAAAAND it came with a roll-on and this crazy little container of sparkly gold powder scented with the fragrance. Tricky little bugger to open, but beautiful results. This was the first celebrity scent I purchased, and I was shocked that I liked it so much! It actually smells like a grown up, and I liked that too. Yay Hilary!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by bleuciel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a spicy-woody scent, quite masculine. In the bottle also smells sweet, faintly of coconut. Unfortunately, when applied it loses that feminine come and hug me sweetness and the spices take over becoming even more masculine.

I don't find it to be that long-lasting (which is a good thing in this case). The bottle looks nice, don't like the cap though, it's cheap plastic.

I don't like it. My favourite fragrances are 'Fantasy' (Britney Spears), Lancome's Poeme and Burberry. All fruity-floral, warm and feminine.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by DamnSatyr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Received a bottle of this perfume as a gift, and it really smells quite lovely in the bottle. It just doesn't seem to mesh well on my skin, unfortunately, and just went a bit soapy and overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Trusoria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm 34....and not a daily wearer of perfume.

I'm not a girly girl either.

Yet, I love this girly girl perfume. It's almost a chemical smell at times but it reminds of this particular flower i once smelled back in Burma that i haven't seen anywhere else. Maybe it's just memories playing tricks on me.

It lasts for a long time on me.

It's very inexpensive for the amount that you get.

You just have to be light with the application of it or you can pretty much overwhelm the entire office.

My usual go to scent is Chanel Coco and although this scent is a sweet smelling perfume, i think this may be taking over as my favorite scent!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I brought a sample vial from an etailer and I made the right choice. I was nervous because all the negative reviews on another review site. I was also worried about the spicy woodsy note. However this fragrance is beautiful. Unfortunately I don't have one of those bloodhound noses that can dissect a scent from start to finish. On me this scent is like a light powdery smell with a kick of spice to keep it from being boring. Whom ever was responsible for putting together Hilary's fragrance did a great job. I also give Hilary props for taking a risk and stepping out of the fruity, sweet, teeny star floral arena.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by swimmerkoki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of those fragrances that I wouldn't expect to like, its more spicy, woody, musky, and almost sultry. I remember i wore this to school for the first and last time, its very heavy and everyone was sneezing and coughing, i felt SO bad... :/ but the dry down smells amazing and just one spritz lasts the whole day, no joke. That is why i would never buy this again :]Not only is the bottle is huge (3.3oz) but you don't need to use that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Zariana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first had a whiff of this fragrance in a magazine sample when I was a rebellious, intransigent adolescent (thank goodness I've toned down a bit lol!)
It appealed to me then, and still appeals to me now.
I find it's lighter than most oriental, spicy fragrances such as Yves St Laurent's Opium, which makes it perfectly wearable for a young lady.
I usually only wear it when going out at night though.
The whole ritual of putting on the fragrance makes me feel feminine, yet dangerously sexy...
Yes, the price of the 30ml bottle is a tad bit exorbitant for a student on a shoe string budget.
But hey... What are birthdays and parents for? Lol...