October 22, 2014 | 2149 users online

Treatments (Face) - Avon - ANEW Clinical ThermaFirm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Zelora

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, I guess this stuff is out for me. I could really use the effect that Avon promises (toning/lifting/firming, improved jawline), but the morning after I applied it, I woke up with a hive-like reaction on my neck area. I really thought a spider might've bitten me (;-)) but really, I think it was the ThermaFirm. The worst is, the itching returned the next morning, though I did NOT reapply ThermaFirm (or anything else)! I've reacted to some other cosmetics in the past, so I think it was this cream that did it.
Several reviewers on Avon's website have complained of similar reactions.
I give it three stars because -- I guess it works for some people.....

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2009 7:18:00 AM More reviews by hellonez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

okay I bought a sample lot of 30 packets on ebay just outta curiosity, and at first I wasn't impressed.

I bought this for the sole reason that I'm noticing a lack of firmness and the beginning of laugh lines around my mouth.

been using the cream for about a week now and at first I was really annoyed because i didnt see any difference around my nose and mouth which is where my skin seems to be beginning to sag.
However after being disappointed I finally noticed something amazing about a week into this treatment.
when i apply this i go slightly under my eyes and slightly onto my lids as well as the rest of my face.
Theres a huge change in my appearance. I have slightly dark circles under my eyes nothing dramatic but the skin below my eyes has lifted and blends into my cheeks, also some minor wrinkles above my nose in between my eyes is gone and completely smooth. I actually look quite a bit younger.
They say it takes a month for the full effect of this product, and I'm hopeful it will lift some of my laugh lines. all and all I'm impressed I definitely shaved a few years off my appearance and I look less tired since the sunken eyes are gone. funny I never considered them a problem till they were gone.
Now all I gotta do is work on my oily skin and i'll be fantastic lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for about 8 weeks now and I have noticed an improvement in the firmness of my skin.

I used it during the day under my Avon All in one MAX cream and I think it also makes a great primer for my foundation.

I have noticed my face is firmer, the skin is softer, more plump and the lines around my forehead, eyes, nose and mouth have significantly diminished.

A little of the product go along way and it applies smoothly on my skin.

Very happy with this product and would certainly buy again.

**UPDATE** 5th September 09, I am seeing great improvement in my skin, fine wrinkles are GONE and my skin is looking fantastic. I get compliments wherever I go.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Fit

I've only been using this product for a week, along with the Anew Clinical Eye Lift and Anew Clinical microdermabrasion treatments. I feel and look younger already, it's hard to explain but too look in the mirror and take your face in as a whole with a mental before and after snap shot. I'm pleased by what I see!

My only concern is that I don't know if Avon recommends using a moisturiser over the top of this and which moisturiser should I use? The communication is not clear. It would be helpful if they recommended one that won't interfere with the workings of this treatment?

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Piratekitty1

I thought this product smelt really nice. However It did nothing to my skin other than make it look rather dull

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

made my face hot, and i did not see it doing anything for my face at all, will not ever buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 2:09:00 AM More reviews by jessjess1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Unbelievable quality for the price. I will use this product forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by corkeyes

I am really torn on this. It does have a noticeable lifting effect especially around my jaw, but it has given me a few pimples which I don't get any more (like other reviewers said), so I alternate it nightly with an AHA moistuizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2009 9:46:00 AM More reviews by RuKa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good moisturizer, didn't do much else for me sadly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by shellz420blaze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for about a month and a half and i love this cream i have combo skin but it is light enough for the day under makeup and a good night cream for repair. I dont notice huge changes but there is a difference, my skin is softer more hydrated, and my crowes feet are less defined. I like the smell and i buy it from ebay its much cheaper than 32.00 catalog price i pay about 13.00 with shipping and handling!!