November 28, 2014 | 874 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Nick Nack

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would describe Nick Nack as a dusty pale pink. I can see that this would work wonder for those with fair skin, but I'm NC35-37 with slight olive undertone and it still compliments me very well. I especially love wearing this blush paired with a more dramatic eye makeup and nude pink lips. I find the pigmentation is not as good as Snuggle (my favorite EDM blush!) but it stays on quite well too; 4-6 hours on my oily skin. Overall, it's a really good blush for the price (if you don't mind working with the messy packaging/application).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

*Shudder* this makes me look like death walking. Corals aren't my best colors but I look good in say, MAC Dainty....which is a pinky coral. This stuff is just too matte and too light and too orange. I'm a big EDM fan but will definitely not be purchasing this. If you have very light warm skin tone (and love matte), this might be good for you...and the best part is that it comes in the coral matte sample kit so you can try it for free!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I've always thought that I've got fair skin, but obviously I don't. This blush doesn't show up on my skin at all, even when I tried ''bathing'' my kabuki brush with powder, even double- and triple-dipping!:O

Fortunately, I got this in a free sample package.

The packaging is great though. Even though it's a sample, EM ships theirs in a real mineral box - of course slightly smaller than a normal one - complete with ''mineral holes'' and everything. Big plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Nieves777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am fair skinned and this blush is great for a simple natural flushed look. Very genital formula for those with sensitive skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by kb13xoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased a sample size jar of this after reading a review on here saying it was the perfect natural flush for light skin. That person was absolutely right! I love this blush. I plan on buying this in a full size when I run out of my two sample sized jars. This is a great dusty, matte pink. I adore this blush and use it almost daily. Great pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by kookykabooky

Very happy I got this blush. I tend to stick with pink shimmery blushes that are too light for me and really do not show up at all on my skintone. I have always been afraid of other blush colors for fear they would make me look clownish, so instead I end up looking like a corpse! Until now. I have fair neutral toned skin and this blush is perfect. HG. Like a previous review stated, I think it is because there is a bit of red that makes the difference. This formula is matte, no shimmer at all. Thanks again to MUA for leading me to this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 5:11:00 AM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet as Nick Nack is my favorite blush from EDM. I'm very fair, neutral-toned and wear EDM Sandy Fair or Mac NC/NW 10.

I would describe Nick Nack as a pale warm pink with red undertones. It is the exact color I flush so it is the perfect blush for me. Easy to apply with a light hand, yet can be deepened by layering or applying wet.

This is one of their "matte" shades, with no shimmer or sparkle but gives a nice glow and looks so natural.

For comparison with other EDM blushes, I have added a swatch photo (from EDM forums member StephanieLynn) and Nick Nack is the bottom swatch. Click on the photo twice to see it larger.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by wiseowl

I am very fair skinned with cool undertones. Most blushers look really unnatural on me. This is the most natural looking blush I've ever used. It gave me a natural looking flush to my cheeks that was quite flattering and even my anti-makeup husband thought it was pretty. Because it's applied on the cheeks, well out of the t-zone, it does not have the melt problems that EM has with products applied to the t-zone and lasts a respectable amount of time. The reason I'm taking off a lippie is that like with all of EM products, the packaging needs improvement, takes up more time getting out enough product than applying it and it's very easy to waste product spilling it trying to get it out. But if you're fair skinned with cool undertones and have problems finding a natural looking blush, I'd definitely recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Rosetaupe

Everyday Minerals
Nick Nack matte blush is my all time HG favorite blush in the whole world. I tired this blush in a sample kit over a year ago. Now i have the full size for 8 dollars and I will continue to order this product forever.

In the package it looks like a light nude blush, a hint of peach/pink and no shimmer at all. Great for fair skin. It brightens up my face without looking like a clown. Its is very build able and when applied its perfect for contouring cheek bones. It does not accent dark parts of my skin such as pimples or imperfections. I love its even application. Best applied with a EM blush brush or kirkland blush brush. I tried the MAC 187 and my 129 and its just doesnt pack on enough colour.

Tips: For the Full size EM blush do not remove the sticker that covers the sift holes. Use a bobby pin or a tooth pick to just puncture 3-4 holes. Less products will come out all at once and helps keep the product cleaner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by missyjean130

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Finally,I've been wanting to try this blush out for ages and then I heard about swapping...so I got my pretty blush now. I'm super pale so I needed something very mild or else I'd look like a clown.Apply it very sparingly and you'll a wonderful soft look.I'm a Fair Neutral in EDM base.