December 21, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Pure Grace Perfumed Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by babyhutch

I haven't been using this product for very long but so far I really like it. My body skin is generally pretty normal but I'm hugely pregnant right now so my skin is feeling dryer and tighter than normal. I've also been spending time in the pool to get away from the heat and the chlorine is drying my skin out a bit. That being said I personally find this lotion moisturizing enough but if you've got really dry skin or you're dealing with brutally cold weather it may not be enough for you. I love the fact that it sinks in quickly, nothing is worse in hot humid weather than being sticky after a shower. The scent is clean, crisp and pretty much exactly like the Pure Grace perfume. If you like the perfume you'll like this, if you hate it...you can guess the rest. It is on the pricy side and it takes about 8-10 pumps to cover my body so I'm afraid it may go quickly. If it does and I'm still hooked on it, I'll order the super size from QVC since it seems to be the best deal.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought a small bottle of this hoping I would experience the same clean scent everyone else does. The spray fragrance smelled just like sunscreen and diaper cream to me, and sadly the lotion does to. The lotion itself is an ok formula. Not quite moisturizing enough for me but not terrible. The idea of a soapy smell is lovely, the reality of Desitin is not! I thought I was crazy so I asked my husband what he thought it smelled like and he said sunscreen and diaper cream too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by rcmann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Philosophy body lotions are great because in addition to being nicely perfumed, the actual base of the lotion is high-quality. They're the perfect consistency--not too thick so they sink in quickly, and just as moisturizing throughout the day as thicker lotions. And I love the subtle, clean scent of Pure Grace, although I'm not typically a perfume lover. A few minutes after using the lotion and getting dressed, the amount of scent is just a bit more noticeable than if you use a scented fabric softener. Pleasant without being overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

love the simplicity of this scent and how soft it makes my skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this lotion! Love this scent! It's smooth, soft and my skin just drinks this up! It's truly a shame that this isn't sold everywhere - like in drugstores because it would make my life so much easier. Instead, I have to rely on when I have enough money to buy philosophy products but when I do, I'm NEVER sorry! Pure Grace is my new favorite from Amazing Grace and I absolutely am NOT sorry I tried it! To switch from one to the other is a joy! Right now I'm using up all of my Pure Grace products - shower cream, lotion and body spritz! On my next go 'round I'll include the eau de parfum but for now I'm just extremely pleased with this lotion and the scent! What's also fantastic is that my skin remains hydrated all the way until the following morning!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge Amazing Grace fan and for some reason I never thought I would really like Pure Grace. WOW - was I wrong. The scent is soft & clean, and I just love it. This lotion keeps my skin feeling silky soft and smelling wonderful without being "perfumey".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I initially tried this because I fell in love with the Pure Grace fragrance. This lotion smells true to the fragrance which is pleasing because I abhor lotions that don't smell EXACTLY like the fragrance. The Grace lotions are the only fragranced lotions I can really stand because they smell so soft and clean. Pure Grace is certainly the cleanest of them all! It hydrates the skin reasonably well. It is not too liquidy and not too thick. It's quite easy to rub into the skin as well. It helps to tone a little bit but nothing major. I just love to layer these. Absolute perfection in terms of scent. One lippie off because I'd prefer it to be creamier and leave my skin softer longer. The pacaging is so, so chic. I am obsessed with simplicity and minimalism. The bottle for this is so understated and the pump at the top allows for a clean application. That really appeals to my neat-freak sensibilities. I will repurchase, probably the super large sizes of Pure Grace items from QVC.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by xicyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first impression was that it was a very clean, comforting scent. Then I thought it smelled familiar, and I finally figured out what it was. It smells just like sunscreen. After I realized this, I am just not in love with the scent anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 8:00:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love it!!!its so clean and fresh and perfect for hot days

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by KDot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this product on my arms and legs and broke out in a horrible rash of red itchy bumps. This has never happened to me before. It took a week of suffering and lots of medication to get rid of it.