Hard Candy Sweet Spot Lip Gloss

4.5

on 1/7/2008 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have this in Bohemian and I love how it goes on so smoothly. It has a sweet orange scent and isn't sticky at all. Although I usually don't go for "tube" lipglosses, this one is good because it has the slanted tip.

on 8/1/2007 9:06:00 PM

I have this in "love child" (shimmery nude) and I absolutely love it... and trust me, I have tried alot of lip gloss in my life. Its needless to say that I'm a makeup junkie, but that is especially true when it comes to lip gloss. I have tried so many different glosses and usually they end up not being exactly right, but that was not the case with this cute gloss. It has the perfect smooth texture (not too sticky or goopy, but not so thin that it comes off in two minutes). I also think that the gorgeous nude color looks quite natural (not too pale, but not brown either) and is the perfect gloss to pair with a smokey eye. Not to mension the delicious flavour (orange blossom=creamsicle!) and adorable packaging. It despenses really neatly (unlike some other tube applicators that can get messy) and you'll be happy to take the groovy, '60s inspired tube out for touch-ups. This gloss will certainly not be going the way of so many others (sitting at the back of my makeup drawer, unused). Basically, I'm very picky and have never repurchased any one gloss in my constant, seemingly endless search for the perfect gloss. Well, this is definitely the closest I've gotten to perfection and I plan to get it in "hippie chick". Overall, this is a fantastic gloss and even if it may not be the only gloss I'll ever use for the rest of my life (7 shades aren't enough selection for an addict), at least I know that my search for the illusively perfect nude gloss is over... and that's saying something!! :)

on 6/1/2007 9:59:00 AM

I love the packaging of Hard Candy's Sweet Spot Lip Gloss. I have this in Groovy-a pretty rose/pink colour with a hint of sparkle. Sheer and light! A lips but better shade. The taste really doesn't offend me-faint orange blossom. Tube is great and as others have mentioned points for the slanted tip. Lasting power is alright but it is just so cute to have in my posession. Would love to try out the other shades.

on 5/30/2007 1:19:00 PM

My friend has this in Hippie Chick, and I love it! It's a beautiful golden melon color with lots of shine. I think this shade would look great on warm and cool skin. I love the slanted tip, too.

on 4/29/2007 8:24:00 PM

i love this product! i have it in aquarius. its a beautiful shiny, shimmery, glittery sheerish gloss. its great over lip stain or lipstick.

on 4/24/2007 5:06:00 PM

I received this in Bohemian through an Allure giveaway. The gloss itself is not tacky at all, but it still sticks to hair. It basically gives a clear shiny finish with gold flecks that occasionally catch the light. The smell immediately brought back nostalgic memories of Orange-sicles. I like the squeeze tube packaging with slanted tip, and the lasting power is about average for a gloss.

on 3/22/2007 10:24:00 PM

I got this gloss in Love Child and I love it. It has a nice flavor, and the color is sheer enough to keep a natural look. When Ulta had a Hard Candy clearance I bought Psychadelic and Aquarius for 5.99 each. I love this gloss!

on 8/21/2006 10:17:00 AM

I got this in Hippie Chick, it goes on a sheer melon-pink with a lovely, light orange blossom smell. It's also not sticky and has pretty decent staying power. Want to try all the other colors now as well! Great product

on 8/16/2006 10:18:00 PM

Cute, retro packaging and very catchy names in this new line by HC! I picked up "Groovy" at Sephora today and so far, I like it. Somewhat sheer, rosy color with a orange-y taste(not too fond of the flavor, but not put-off per se). Next on my list will be Hippie Chick, Flower Power and possibly Lovechild......I really think the 60's theme they have going on is lots of fun!

on 8/16/2006 12:58:00 PM

My first Hard Candy product. I got this while buying the fortune-telling l/g for my niece - and to my surprise, I'm really liking it. The staying power is average but I love the shade: Hippie Chick, a goldish-pink melon with shimmer that goes on just sheer enough to give me a subtle, glossy YLBB mouth. The taste is supposed to be "orange blosson" which sounds repellent to me, but in reality isn't offensive at all. As far as the applicator, while I appreciate the slanted tip, the hole is so far up that the gloss tends to spill backwards over the applicator. That's not fun. But it's a minor flaw and otherwise this gloss is pretty cute.

Popular Lip Glosses