September 2, 2014 | 1774 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Fragrance

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Going of the scent notes I thought I’d love Juicy Couture; some juicy fruits, pretty florals, then a sweet and creamy dry-down…

Instead, all I got were sharp, bitter floral notes from top to bottom. At least I'm guessing they're meant to be florals. I was unable to identify them; it was just a jumble, as if someone had mixed different testers up. I got nothing else from this perfume - no fruits and no sweet notes - it's as though something in the mix shut my nose down.

I react the same way with many other tuberose perfumes, so they must have used way too much.

I did get migraines whenever I wore it - it's way too strong (I was given a bottle as a gift, so felt that I had to wear it on occasion). So I suppose the strength and good lasting power would be plus points for others.

Scent notes: mandarin orange, watermelon, passion fruit, green apple, tuberose, rose, lily, caramel, crème brûlée, vanilla, precious wood and patchouli.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Teochasse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I sprayed this perfume on a tester card the next day when I purchased some other perfumes and I could not stop thinking about it. To me it is always indicative when I obsess over a scent I tried to the point of "I have to have it"........so tomorrow I am heading to the Duty Free shop to get it /I live on the US/Canadian border so this perfume cost $78.00 for 3.4 ounces/. This perfume is very feminine, soft and alluring ,it is floral/ musky with a slightly salty, unique taste to it .
Top notes are watermelon, mandarin, pink passion fruit, green leaves, hyacinth ,green apple, marigold
Middle notes are tuberose, lily, wild rose
Base notes are powdery vanilla, cream brulee, caramel,patchouli, woods
This perfume is a yummy tuberose captured in an untimate way, entwined with intricate layers of fruits,creme brullee,vanilla and patchouli notes . I am originally from Bulgaria and in my native town there is a lots of cultivated Tuberoses /called Creme in Bulgaria/ grown in the summer gardens. The basic ingredient for all high end designer perfumes is the Bulgarian Rose oil ,by the way present in this perfume's middle notes too.Some young women have commented here that this is something the old ladies would wear. Well ,I don't consider myself old neither do I look like one,yet I find this fragrance absolutely irresistible. I don't quite understand the low ratings either. There are a lots of heavy, overbearing "old ladies" scents out there on the market ,but this is positively NOT one of them. Sure, it is NOT your typical generic sugary scent for teenage girls ,so popular these days, where every second fragrance is almost the same Britney Spears/Katy Perry/Jessica Simpson bubble gum . I don't agree with the comments that it is sickeningly sweet either, actually quite the opposite. It has delicate ,subtle but intoxicating smell ,unlike Viva La Juicy and La Fleur that are very recognizable, mainstream, no intrigue fragrances .Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture is captivating, grown up, enticing scent that has its own distinctive and elegant character. It is a complex beautiful fragrance for women with confidence that I am very much looking forward to owning.The bottle-simply exquisite.It is a classy, timeless, masterful creation through and through that is going to become a classic in 10+ years .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by jacbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite scents as far as high-end brands go..I bought the rollerball yesterday for $22 at Ulta since the bottle's pretty expensive. Great smelling stuff it has a very sweet juicy (duh) scent..MAYBE slightly fruity..but nice and girly :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by NumberSixBiitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this smells like TUBEROSE- for people who don't know that scent, the perfume is similar to Paris Hilton's "Tease"

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by aleyj22

i loveeeee this perfume, love the bottle which I've had mine for over 2 years and i still have some left. this is no too strong or too sweet is just perfect, i still compliments on how great it smells,guess we all have the one ! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by serenao

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a great choice for anyone, young or old, who doesn't like super sweet or super fruity perfumes. I've never been good with perfume and find that most fragrances give me nausea or a headache after about 10 minutes, however that is not the case with this! I find this scent to be a refreshing change from the overwhelming population of sickeningly sweet perfumes out there, I also find it comforting and pleasant. So for any of you out there that are sensitive to perfumes and find yourself grossed out by most of them, this is a scent I would recommend to you:)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Brigedaire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this perfume based on reviews and ended up being pretty disappointed. The scent is strong & just doesn't go well with my body chemistry. LOVE Viva La Juicy La Fleur, it is much more my style.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

Besides Chanel Chance, this is my other all time favourite scent! The first time I smelled this, I knew this was the fragrance for me...this is what I should smell like. ( Does that make sense or does that make me seem kookoo bananas? ha!) Yes, this is expensive. BUT I get it off perfumeloft.com and with all the coupons it is really affordable and I've never had issues with fakes!
Anyways, the bottle is weird and cute at the same time. I'm not into the huge topper, but the actual bottle itself is nice and cute, nothing too over the top which I love!
All you need is two sprays- I spray one on my neck and one on my wrists. It's really easy to overdo it, I sprayed it three times one morning and a bunch of people in my class were talking about what smelled so strong ( but good!).
Overall, I can't recommend this enough! It lasts a super long time, lasts long on your skin, and smells AMAZING. ( I really don't understand why people on here think it's an old lady scent?!).
Highly recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by swedishturkey

I LOVE this product! I've been using it for a while now. I applied this one time at Ulta just to see how it smelled. After several hours, it mixed perfectly with my skin's chemistry. I went back to buy it eventually. This works with my body's chemistry unlike any other perfume I've ever tried. Especially if I sweat any, the scent becomes intoxicating. I honestly can't see any perfume beating this one ever for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by renebaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like Juicy a lot. But only for certain outdoor occasions.