Jordana Lip Liner

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great lipliner: perfect container (retractable so you never have to sharpen it), long staying power, creamy, super cheap and readily available (every Walgreens carries it), and the color "Rock N Rose" is the perfect mlbb color. My previous favorites were MAC Spice (but has become to orange over the years), then Wet N Wild 666 (but it's deeper than Rock N Rose, it's alot drier and tugs on your lips, plus it needs to constantly be resharpened). I've always chosen lipliners that match my lips because I don't usually wear bright lip colors but emphasize my eyes more. Love it :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

FYI: I'm probably about NW20, and I got two of these, in the shades Baby Berry (exact dupe for Revlon Colorstay lipliner in Pink), and Tawny (exact dupe for Revlon Colorstay lipliner in Blush)! My lips are pretty pigmented, and the Tawny color is a MLBB color, and the Baby Berry shade is a MLBPinker shade, if that helps anyone!

Wow, finally a good bargain product that delivers--besides Wet 'n' Wild! ;-) Love this high quality yet cheap thrill!

Pros:
-Cheaper: The Jordana ones cost $2; the Revlon ones cost $6-8, depending on where you get them.
-Decent range of color selection (as good if not better of more expensive products)
-Retractable
-Easy, creamy glide! Love that it doesn't tug/yank/rip my lips around, like some pencil-form lipliners do. Which is probably why the "staying power" isn't probably as great as it COULD be, but for $2, pretty much the only thing cheaper that would last longer would be, I don't know, a red Sharpie marker? Lol...

Cons:
-No included sharpener like the Revlon Colorstay ones (I personally don't care about this, but some people might if they love a fine point and want to use this for traveling, just saying)
-Staying power = average...obviously, if you're smacking your lips, eating/drinking/smoking a cigarette, things of that nature, it's going to come off [faster]. I swatched the Jordana and Revlon ones on my hand for color comparisons, wiped off after 20 minutes, and the Jordana ones came right off--the Revlon ones remained untouched, despite continued scrubbing.
-SLIGHTLY less product: Jordana lipliners have 0.009 oz. of product; Revlon Colorstay has 0.01 oz. Not even sure if you could call this a con, since the difference is practically negligible, and for 1/3 to 1/4 the price, who cares?! Lol
-CAN be kind of hard to tell the EXACT shade of the color inside (pretty much true of all drugstore products w/o testers though, right?). The tube will get you in the ballpark (for example, you'll know if you're getting a nude, a pink, a brown, a purple, etc.), but may not be able to tell until you get it home (or in the car, if you're like me, haha!) just how light/dark/warm/cool the color is. My Walgreens takes returns, I just save the receipt and ANY trash that came off the product, and get my tail in there before 30 days are up! ;-)

I will buy these again and again! At this price and quality equality, I can afford to experiment with new colors, or heck, even get ALL the colors, lol. So glad my Walgreens decided to release this brand again, it's been too long! ;-)

Got this in nude. Very pink so makes mouth look like I've been eating wine gums...not a good look. Probably better in the latte or rock n rose but cannot get it here in the UK? This nude color is not flattering and makes for a very pigmented look.
I'm using a blond brow liner instead and it's very natural. Most lip liners are too pink and don't look natural.

I tried this based on reviews and have since gone back for more shades. It is not long lasting like MUFE aqua lip, but it is very smooth feeling on the lips and does what its suppose to do.

I grabbed a Jordana Rockin Rose liner in walgreens for a few bucks. I wanted a cheapy nude liner for everyday. This does the trick. It's color is good, its creamy and goes on easily and you don't have to sharpen. This is a great cheap liner.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I have this in melon.You can't get this on you lips unless you use a match to warm it up.You can rub and rub and it won't go on your lips.
When the pencil is warmed it goes on easily and goes on super bright red which I like but needing to use a match?No thank you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Great lip pencil! Great shades! Great lasting power! Great application ease! My only problem is finding it. In Orlando Florida it has almost dissapeared from stores. :( Please bring it back to Florida Jordana! Please!!!
Update - 7/16/2013 - Order Jordana online at their website www.jordana.com or from www.cherryculture.com. Thank GOD! Amazing products!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The lip liner in "natural" is amazing! It is such a flattering nude color, it matches my natural lip color amazingly! I wish I could find the same color lipstick...It makes my lips look so pretty and full. I actually fill in my whole lips, it is not drying at all.

I have these in #22 natural and also in #32 petal.....GREAT colors! Smooth application! Big pencil style liner.I think 'natural' is a great nude, and 'petal' is just slightly darker than my lip color ...great deal $.99 @ Walgreens. Great everyday lip liner ...layers well under gloss and lipstick..keeps color from traveling outside lip line.

What can you expect for 1-2 dollars?
It works nice. But they are so dry that i actually use them as eyebrow pencil.

Popular Lip Liners