MAC Technakohl in Graphblack

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, polyethylene, polybutene, silica silylate, candelilla wax, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, sodium hyaluronate, zinc gluconate, magnesium aspartate, tocopheryl nicotinate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, water, copper gluconate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, black 2, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium olive breens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 4/21/2013 11:37:00 AM

This eyeliner is okay. I have hooded eyes so it usually transfers to top lid..even with primer.. It lasts a few hours and is easy to apply.. But def not the all day wear for me.. The hunt continues

on 4/10/2013 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Has been my go to black eyeliner for the last couple of years, i LOVE it. The eyeliner glides on really smoothly and creates a strong line. The salesperson told me that it's not meant to go on the waterline, but I put it on there anyway and its fine. It stays put all day and doesnt smudge on my skin, when i put it on my top lids.

Packaging is perfect, as I hate sharpening eyeliner pencils, this is a convenient wind up one, so no need to sharpen.

on 3/20/2013 4:36:00 PM

I was in search for a black eyeliner only for my water line and tightlining, that would NOT smudge and end up giving me raccoon eyes. After speaking to the MAC MUA and telling her the type of eyeliner i want, she recommended this one. I've used it maybe 4-5 times so far, and I'm quite pleased with it. I notice that it is the driest eyeliner I've come across which is perfect for my oily waterlines.

on 2/1/2013 2:44:00 PM

This is an okay eyeliner. I didn't leave it on for lomg so I can't say for sure if it smudges. Most mac liners do, though. This didn't wow me. I prefer my DS pencil liner over this. I wouldn't waste your money on this one. It's nothing special and you could get a DS liner thats equal quality if not better for half the price. For reference, I wear e/l on my lower lid.

on 10/12/2012 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

WORST EYELINER EVER
Went into the Myers Mac store and was sold this eyeliner to line my water line. Within 30mins the liner is on my cheeks. Regardless of how I line my eyes, within 30 mins its on my cheeks. Not impressed and tried to return it but unable to as its used! USA stores have way better return policies than AUS.

on 10/11/2012 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Not impressed. I went into a MAC Store said I was needing an eyeliner that would stay put & not transfer to my upper lid as I have hooded lids & deep set eyes. The sales clear recommended this eyeliner. This eyeliner even when it has set transfers to my upper eye lid all the time. Which I find very annoying & sloppy looking. It doesn't last, wears off and smudges to much.

on 10/8/2012 3:38:00 PM

I've been using this liner for years!! I strayed once (tried Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus), and will never again, because other liners don't compare to this one. Reasons it's so awesome:

- nice and dark, great colour payoff

- it's a twist up, so no messy sharpening

- if you twist up too far you can just twist it back down

- water resistant but comes off easily with makeup remover

- I use it on my upper water line and lash line and it doesn't smudge*

*unless I use a paint pot or something kind of creamy on my eyes, then it can get a little smudgy

on 9/7/2012 10:20:00 AM

smudges. so much.

on 8/21/2012 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! I previously wore revlon color stay automatic liner so that may be why. For me, this is a great black color, creamy consistency but it doesn't smudge or run, goes on smoothly and isn't hard to take off at the end of the day. If you have oily lids, maybe try setting it with a black eyeshadow, like Carbon!

on 8/20/2012 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this eyeliner. It got "Paua's Pick" from Beautipedia so I was expeecting a really great eyeliner but this was average at best. It skips on my upper lid and I had to blend it with powder shadow to get it to smooth out, the wear time was average, nothing special. The pigment is nice and dark but not super black.

If you have even slightly oily lids this will not hold up for more than a few hours and it will fade after 4 hours. Not worth the money. I have found much better eyeliners for half the price.