April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

Masks - Boots - No7 Heavenly Hydration Moisture Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by shar037

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Save yourself the $19.99. Give your face a nice steam and just apply Vaseline. This mask is made mostly of Petrolatum and Mineral Oil. The yummy beautiful packaging got me. Funny, they didn't even bother to use a proper emulsifier in this product. When you apply it it melts and beads up on the skin. Oil and water don't mix, right?!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by fizzycola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nice packaging. But I am not too sure about the smell.(smells like plastic to me) and most importantly, it burns my face:(
I used to have normal -combination skin before i moved to UK(I used to live in a humid and hot place).Now i have dry-very dry sensitive skin due to the climate, quite a lot of product which used to be fine on me all kinda burns me.So I may be just a rare case.
I will advice you to try to put a tiny bit on your face at the boots counter before purchasing it to see if you can stand the smell and how your skin reacts to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by jenn7985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

i actually loved this product... what caught my eye was the shimmery light pink fluffy whipped cream appearance of the mask. to be honest u could have sold me dog poo and i would have bought it in that packaging... total marketing scheme and it worked on me. u got me Boots!! i applied it and left it on for 30 minutes and i noticed it got a little sweaty and beaded a bit after a while but i used the Boots no 7 anti blemish toner to remove it and it came completly off in a few quick swipes with a cotton ball dipped in toner. after my skin was glowing, refreshed and smooth as i have ever gotten it.. professional facials havent gotten my skin that soft. my bf kept rubbing my face saying how soft it was haha

i would buy this more years to come.. im pleasantly impressed with this product although i am not a fan of their line

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Peri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very dry skin, especially in the winter...It always seems to be flaking and appears 'patchy' with or without makeup...I received this product as a sample and ADORE it. I've only used it twice so far - once for about 10 minutes and once overnight and what a huge difference. My skin looks much more hydrated and makeup goes on smoothly and snag-free...As soon as I put it on I noticed a difference. Highly recommend for people with annoyingly dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2007 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Tristessa20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I have bad eczema and crave moisture like crazy. This product has helped me incredibly. It can be a bit messy, but it's not greasy. My skin is so bad, that I leave this on until it dries then wash off the residue. Most people probably don't need to go that far. It also didn't cause breakouts, which happens to me sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 8:44:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Boy, I've used this a few times already and my 44 yro skin is loving it. It doesnt really dry per se, but does firm up a bit. I use a wash cloth to take it off and then my skins is baby soft!! Lovely mask if you have dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2007 2:57:00 PM More reviews by charchy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

As it is now, I believe i will buy it when it runs out. The packaging is really cute. I found out it provides best results when putting it on overnight. The next morning, I wake up with very soft and even toned skin. If you want to use it as a 10-mins mask, don't rinse it with water, wipe it off with toners. Otherwise, you feel it's not getting off. I like the smell too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 7:13:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

This is a strange mask. It looks gorgeous in the pump-tube (as others have mentioned), and applies smoothly, but it stings upon application (I have combo/sensitive/acne-prone skin). Once the stinging disappears the mask seems to melt on top of the skin, so it gets running if you touch it again. Runny besides, it is difficult to rinse away. You really do need an extra cleanser or toner remove it - most of my toners don't work because they don't contain alcohol so aren't strong enough, so I therefore have to use a cleanser. The result was ok - it did moisturise my skin, but it wasn't worth the effort. I much prefer Avene's Instant Soothing Moisture Mask.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2007 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Metalbabe1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It looks gorgeous, I think that's why it sells. As for the hydrating properties.... yeah not that great. The ingredients in no.7 suck.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2007 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Janice7920

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I talked myself into getting this because I loved the whipped creamy look. I followed the instructions and when I tried to rinse it off, the water beaded on my face and rubbing it produced a while film that was very difficult to remove. I checked the ingredient list and the second or third ingredients are petroleum and mineral oil which is probably why the water wouldn't break it up..kind of like smearing vaseline on your face then trying to splash it off with water. Having said that, once I managed to get it off, there was a softness to my skin. I was pretty rough though, in trying to remove it. I'll probably give it another try at some point, but tonight I've applied some to my dry heels and its great there.