Boots No7 Heavenly Hydration Moisture Mask

3.7

Aqua (Water), C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Glycerin, Isononyl isononanoate, Petrolatum, Butylene glycol, Carbomer, Sodium chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl acetate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Ethylparaben, Ascorbyl glucoside, Magnesium PCA, Dipropylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium hydroxide, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Biosaccharide gum-1 Tetrasodium EDTA, Zinc PCA, Ceramide 3, Potassium hydroxide, Cholesterol, Ceramide 6 II, Phytosphingosine, Carbomer, Xanthan gum, Manganese PCA, Propylparaben, Potassium sorbate, Ceramide 1, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4)

on 5/10/2011 9:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This was awful. My skin can be sensitive with certain products but this mask made my skin burn! I've never had such a bad experience with a face mask. I have quite dry skin and so I thought a moisturising mask would be really beneficial, but it started to burn as soon as I put it on, I removed it straight away, but it still left my skin red. I don't know if this is perhaps just a strange reaction, but I would not buy this product again and I threw it out right away. Maybe just beware of it if your skin is a little sensitive.

on 3/22/2011 11:18:00 AM

I have dry, acne prone skin and I love this product. I don't use it as a mask, per se, but a couple times a week I put a thin layer on at night and wear it to bed, then wash off with cleanser in the morning. Works great! So I'm using it more like a heavy nighttime moisturizer - I haven't tried it yet as a mask.

Makes my skin super soft!

on 8/9/2010 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Save yourself the $19.99. Give your face a nice steam and just apply Vaseline. This mask is made mostly of Petrolatum and Mineral Oil. The yummy beautiful packaging got me. Funny, they didn't even bother to use a proper emulsifier in this product. When you apply it it melts and beads up on the skin. Oil and water don't mix, right?!

on 4/4/2009 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Nice packaging. But I am not too sure about the smell.(smells like plastic to me) and most importantly, it burns my face:(
I used to have normal -combination skin before i moved to UK(I used to live in a humid and hot place).Now i have dry-very dry sensitive skin due to the climate, quite a lot of product which used to be fine on me all kinda burns me.So I may be just a rare case.
I will advice you to try to put a tiny bit on your face at the boots counter before purchasing it to see if you can stand the smell and how your skin reacts to it.

on 9/18/2008 4:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

i actually loved this product... what caught my eye was the shimmery light pink fluffy whipped cream appearance of the mask. to be honest u could have sold me dog poo and i would have bought it in that packaging... total marketing scheme and it worked on me. u got me Boots!! i applied it and left it on for 30 minutes and i noticed it got a little sweaty and beaded a bit after a while but i used the Boots no 7 anti blemish toner to remove it and it came completly off in a few quick swipes with a cotton ball dipped in toner. after my skin was glowing, refreshed and smooth as i have ever gotten it.. professional facials havent gotten my skin that soft. my bf kept rubbing my face saying how soft it was haha

i would buy this more years to come.. im pleasantly impressed with this product although i am not a fan of their line

on 1/28/2008 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have very dry skin, especially in the winter...It always seems to be flaking and appears 'patchy' with or without makeup...I received this product as a sample and ADORE it. I've only used it twice so far - once for about 10 minutes and once overnight and what a huge difference. My skin looks much more hydrated and makeup goes on smoothly and snag-free...As soon as I put it on I noticed a difference. Highly recommend for people with annoyingly dry skin!

on 11/12/2007 3:46:00 AM

I LOVE this product. I have bad eczema and crave moisture like crazy. This product has helped me incredibly. It can be a bit messy, but it's not greasy. My skin is so bad, that I leave this on until it dries then wash off the residue. Most people probably don't need to go that far. It also didn't cause breakouts, which happens to me sometimes.

on 6/29/2007 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Boy, I've used this a few times already and my 44 yro skin is loving it. It doesnt really dry per se, but does firm up a bit. I use a wash cloth to take it off and then my skins is baby soft!! Lovely mask if you have dry skin.

on 5/9/2007 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

As it is now, I believe i will buy it when it runs out. The packaging is really cute. I found out it provides best results when putting it on overnight. The next morning, I wake up with very soft and even toned skin. If you want to use it as a 10-mins mask, don't rinse it with water, wipe it off with toners. Otherwise, you feel it's not getting off. I like the smell too!

on 4/25/2007 7:13:00 AM

This is a strange mask. It looks gorgeous in the pump-tube (as others have mentioned), and applies smoothly, but it stings upon application (I have combo/sensitive/acne-prone skin). Once the stinging disappears the mask seems to melt on top of the skin, so it gets running if you touch it again. Runny besides, it is difficult to rinse away. You really do need an extra cleanser or toner remove it - most of my toners don't work because they don't contain alcohol so aren't strong enough, so I therefore have to use a cleanser. The result was ok - it did moisturise my skin, but it wasn't worth the effort. I much prefer Avene's Instant Soothing Moisture Mask.